1

I want a simple modpack!

archlordvg •9/1/14 1:36 pm
•
686
•
9/5/2014 7:36 pm
What do you think the simplest modpack is, because I look for modpacks and there are lots of very complicated modpacks with tons of mods, and I am looking for a simple one. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Posted by
archlordvg
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Blixiel_
• 09/05/2014 7:36 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Although you can make your own using the mods you like.... Just saying..
1
archlordvg
• 09/05/2014 5:55 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Thanks, samus!
1
samus0374
• 09/03/2014 7:20 pm
• Level 45 : Master Necromancer
The YogBox is nice, its 1.2.5 though
1
archlordvg
• 09/03/2014 7:05 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Anyone? I heard Unleashed is good for beginners, but...
1

Welcome