✦ MoonSMP ✦ 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒮𝑀𝒫 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓇! ✦ 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒱𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶! ✦ 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓇𝓈! ✦

FluxTIles's Avatar FluxTIles11/22/17 10:56 am
11/24/2017 9:57 am
FluxTIles's Avatar FluxTIles

A little bit about us

We are a new vanilla survival server that is currently looking for a few nice and mature players to play in a hermitcraft-like world. We currently have one player-sleep enabled, along with Xisumavoid's more mob heads. We have only started playing on the server a few days back, so there is not much catching up to do.

Is MoonSMP purely vanilla?

Yes, I like to think we are. Aside from custom mob heads and one-player sleep, we have no plugins installed to prevent iron farms and other redstone from being affected.

General Rules

• No Xray-ing/Hacking that will provide you an unfair advantage.
  • No advertising of any kind about other servers etc. in server/discord chat.
  • No stealing from another's chests.
  • No griefing (pranking is allowed - but don't go overboard)
  • No racism, harassment, or other, of any kind

We encourage pranking and being open to getting pranked however this is not necessary. If you do not want to be part of it just say so.
Pranking follows two rules.
- Nothing that may destroy the buildings or surrounding areas.
- Try going for a prank that takes longer to set up than to remove.

Joining Requirements

• You must be mature. We do not think that age affects maturity, so your acceptance will depend on you application form.
  • You must accept all the rules listed above.

Application Form

Ingame Name:

Where are you from?:

What is your favourite aspect of playing on a server with a SMP gameplay?:

Tell us something about yourself:

What is your specialty in minecraft?:

Why should we accept you?:

What is your discord name?(Ex: Player#1234):

----

Please PM me if you have any questions about the server
FluxTIles
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/24/2017 12:27 am
equipable
Ingame Name: Equipable

Where are you from?: United States MST

What is your favourite aspect of playing on a server with a SMP gameplay?: My favorite aspect would have to be co-operating with other players and having fun with them.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a very dedicated person.

What is your specialty in minecraft?: I used to play a lot of Hardcore Factions so I am very good with potions and redstone and such.

Why should we accept you?: I really just want to have some fun, and learn new things from others. I will never cheat or anything like that.

What is your discord name?(Ex: Player#1234): Equipable#7031
11/24/2017 9:57 am
FluxTIles
Hi Equipable, could you tell us a bit more about yourself?
11/22/2017 10:05 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc2054575
[deleted]
11/23/2017 11:05 am
FluxTIles
You seem fit for the server and so you have been accepted
11/22/2017 1:14 pm
FluxTIles
Still looking for more players!
11/22/2017 11:39 am
FluxTIles
You have all been accepted! We are still looking for more players ;)
11/22/2017 11:30 am
GatorFingo
Ingame Name: GatorFingo

Where are you from?: US, Florida

What is your favourite aspect of playing on a server with a SMP gameplay?: The community of people that care for the game. Its amazing how a game like minecraft can help you make new friends through these types of communities.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 16 and I started playing minecraft a long time ago, probably 4-5 years ago. I took a long break from it due to the steryotypes the game has gotten but I have not seemed to care as time goes on, so Im looking for a community to join.

What is your specialty in minecraft?: Redstone and building. Probably my biggest redstone project was a flying machine quarry, if you dont know what those are they are pretty cool, you should look them up. I would also say I am ok at designing buildings on a smaller scale.

Why should we accept you?: Ill be active as much as I can and respect the rules. Im looking foward to the community aspect and cant wait to cooperate with others on builds/

What is your discord name?(Ex: Player#1234): Fingo#9558
11/22/2017 11:01 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
Ingame Name: LowBlows

Where are you from?: U.S

What is your favourite aspect of playing on a server with a SMP gameplay?: My favorite aspect of playing on a server with a SMP gameplay is the community and the creativity of building whatever and spending time with other people that share the same qualities.

Tell us something about yourself: I am currently in high school and I love to play on SMP servers. I have been looking for a decent one for a month or two now and i have not been able to find one that i might enjoy until now.

What is your specialty in minecraft?: Building farms, shops, and I am decent with redstone. I am also good at pvp but that is irrelevant on an SMP.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me due to my fun nature, maturity, and experience playing minecraft. I have been playing for around 5 years on an off and have loved meeting new people.

What is your discord name?(Ex: Player#1234): Shapy#3094
11/22/2017 11:01 am
Level 26 : Expert Geek
xXGothicXx
Ingame Name: xXGothicXx

Where are you from?: USA

What is your favourite aspect of playing on a server with a SMP gameplay?: being part of a community.

Tell us something about yourself: I am always wanting to help players, however they never usually need my help XD

What is your specialty in minecraft?: building.

Why should we accept you?: I've taken part of other smps and i think i could be a good person to have in the community because im always wanting to help

What is your discord name?(Ex: Player#1234): xXGothicXx#5824
11/22/2017 10:59 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
FluxedScript
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome