โœ… โ—„โ€ข ๐Ÿ–๐๐ข๐ญ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐Œ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐† (๐‘๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ )) โ€ขโ–บ Crossplay every Platform!

Murderburgerr's Avatar Murderburgerr โ€ข 7/29/20 3:44 am history
4 emeralds 337 8
8/27/2020 12:37 am
Xirka's Avatar Xirka
8BitCraft MMORPG
(Inlcuding full crossplay with some minor bugs for those using Bedrock!)

Let me start off by introducing myself, My name is Murderburger_ clearly :D I have owned Minecraft servers since around 2014, with experience in every field needed to be self efficient. I technically could be a one man army on this project (Would prob die from exhaustion though!) Anyways lets get onto the project details shall we?

8BitCraft MMORPG has been a dream of mine for many years now and I have been researching how I would accomplish this task. Inspiration comes mainly from World of Warcraft and Black Desert Online, while other MMORPG's ideas are also used. This will be your traditional MMORPG experience with custom races, classes, dungeons, raids, arenas, battlegrounds, housing, puzzles, quests, enhancing, crafting, professions, custom mobs, items, and gear! All of these features listed have already been tested to work. This map will also be using a modified version of Rodrigo's 8-Bit Texture Pack.

I spent the last 6 months drawing up, deleting, redrawing, attempting, deleting, and reattempting until I had a Map suitable for a real MMORPG experience, currently me and one of my good friends are setting up the builds in the map. The project is at the point where I will be doing a Closed Alpha testing of our first area in the next month-ish.So now on to you, I am looking for the players who have a passion for MMORPG's and want to help shape this 8BitCraft World with me. I need people who can think of quests, Mini Stories, Builders, Mob Creators, Item/Armor makers. If you are interested please apply below with this format:

In-Game Name:
MMORPG Experience: (What MMORPG's have you played?)
Job Applying for: (Pick one of the jobs above or if you feel your skills are suited in another area not listed let me know.)
Hours per week: (How much time you can commit)
Discord:
https://discord.gg/X5ntZHP๏ปฟ

Images

Murderburgerr
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2020 12:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Xirka
Looking forward to this Server. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
08/27/2020 12:36 am
EnderN4T
Been helping with this server, great owner, great team
08/09/2020 9:26 pm
VernalOW
In-Game Name: VernalOW๏ปฟ

Discord Tag: Vernal#5894

MMORPG Experience: I have played a bunch of MMORPGs of various genres & settings, including but not limited to, World of Warcraft, Destiny 1, Tom Clancy's Division 2, Neverwinter, & Wynncraft. I've also had experience playing several RPG games, such as Diablo III, or Fire Emblem Three Houses. I'm not restricted to one specific type. Usually, if it doesn't get boring, and has a good story, then I've probably played it/will play it.

Job Applying For: I am applying for a Worldbuilding position, specifically building political structures, civilizations, and cultures within the world. I have a passion for history, specifically on governments, armies, wars, etc. I also enjoy seeing how the different cultures or civilizations of our world work together, and how those of a fantasy world, not necessarily just a game, can coexist (or not) with one another given the unique circumstances of the world.

Hours per week:๏ปฟ 15 - 20 hours per week*

๏ปฟ*Note: This is an average. My schedule is very floppy and can change on a day's notice. As such, I cannot guarantee this is how much I will be able to put in each week. Sometimes I may only be able to do 10 hours. Others I may be able to do 25 hours. I do not know until it is happening. I will let you know of any changes in my schedule that will affect my work as soon as I am able to.
08/09/2020 9:32 pmhistory
Murderburgerr
PM'd on Discord
08/06/2020 6:06 pmhistory
Level 31 : Artisan uwu
Deathril
In-Game Name: Deathril

Discord Tag: danieล#6841

MMORPG Experience: I have primarily played Wizard101, not the brightest MMORPG but it is really fun and really creative with their designs. The company is kind of corrupt, but nevertheless the content they have produced on Wizard101 is amazing. I have also played WynnCraft and gotten to know what the basic foundations are for an MMORPG in Minecraft. I have previously was a manager of Dungeons for a server called Evolution, their IP is mcevolution.net. The Dungeons server is undergoing a rework I did not enjoy my time there producing content a few weeks ago and later resigned from my position. To see footage of my work, I have linked a YouTuber below. All the quests, builds, and everything was done by me. The boss rooms were custom coded by the owner of the network as well as the health and mana system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9oBG15ChYU&t=13s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRSknuc2Twc

Job Applying for: Quests/Mini-Stories and Builder

Hours per week: I can commit as much time needed to get things done. I am a very tentative and organized person when it comes to small detail, so I will be sure to spend as much as hours as needed.
08/09/2020 9:32 pmhistory
Murderburgerr
PM'd on Discord
07/29/2020 9:59 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Clashica
In-Game Name: Clashica

Discord: Clashica#6925 (I can be messaged there if needed)

MMORPG Experience: I've played Wynncraft and TERA and have experienced multiple quest like games that are close to MMORPG and I've tried making my own MMORPG server but was too stressful for me, so came to help instead. I also have (imagery) as a partner all the time and have played mmorpgs with her a lot.

Job Applying for: I can help with story lines and ideas for what to happen. I can also assist with administrative commands and permissions. So I can handle Quests and mini stories. I can also handle players, I've been known to moderate people from time to time. I have managed owning servers before and understand the system of how everything works. So I can pretty much assist on anything that is needed. Just tell me what I need to do and I can assist.

Hours per week: 15+
07/29/2020 9:59 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter
MCimagery
In-Game Name: imagery

Discord: imagery#6669 (Feel free to message your reply to me there :D)

MMORPG Experience: I have played and experience plenty of MMORPG minecraft servers, such as Wynncraft. Me and a friend (Clashica) were looking into making our own MMORPG minecraft server, except the stress got too much and we decided to not move forward with the idea. Although it was stressful, rather than making one, we decided we would rather help make one rather than start from scratch like we had planned.

Job Applying for: I am actually here to apply for whatever you need! I have experience in lots of different areas. I have been staff of multiple different discords with thousands of people, so I have a lot of experience moderating and dealing with punishments for others, as well as dealing with people in a way for them to feel most comfortable. I also have years of experience hiring and interviewing people for staff. I also build! I specifically am skilled with exterior/interior detailed walling, and detail overall. For me, details are always important, no matter how small. I enjoy taking simpler builds and making them extraordinary! I also recently began to learn how to make custom weapon models. I have not finished my first one so far but I could see myself helping with custom weapon modeling if need be! I also am a very creative person, and would love to help write stories and form ideas for the future, or even just participate in brainstorming and such! So really, I am here for wherever you need me! I am completely fine with multitasking more than one job as well.

Hours per week: 15-20+, am currently unemployed and so I have lots of time on my hands!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome