1
Admin needed
topic says it all
apply
come on people new server need people with great ideas and experience and time
apply
come on people new server need people with great ideas and experience and time
8
IGN: Gortfrode
Age: 16
Why: I want to help your server, with plugins, building and catching griefers. I like the role as an admin, but not for the purpose of power, but to help people in need
Role: Admin
Experience: I have played this game forever, running servers twice, both over 35 visitors. I have been playing as admin/op and moderator on many servers, and also as Builder and trusted, and I quickly befriend people!
I currently run one server, which has a low visitor rate atm, so I want to help others!
Additional info: I live in norway, which has timezone GMT +1. This means I'm usually often online before many other people, which again might be a huge advantage!
I'm responsible, caring, respectful, helpful and good with plugins
One more thing:
I'm part of a team which builds hunger games maps and host them. We have built the maps quarter quell and lost and forgotten (look up on youtube if you want! ).
In this group I'm responsible for plugins, but I also build a lot.
Thanks for reading!
Age: 16
Why: I want to help your server, with plugins, building and catching griefers. I like the role as an admin, but not for the purpose of power, but to help people in need
Role: Admin
Experience: I have played this game forever, running servers twice, both over 35 visitors. I have been playing as admin/op and moderator on many servers, and also as Builder and trusted, and I quickly befriend people!
I currently run one server, which has a low visitor rate atm, so I want to help others!
Additional info: I live in norway, which has timezone GMT +1. This means I'm usually often online before many other people, which again might be a huge advantage!
I'm responsible, caring, respectful, helpful and good with plugins
One more thing:
I'm part of a team which builds hunger games maps and host them. We have built the maps quarter quell and lost and forgotten (look up on youtube if you want! ).
In this group I'm responsible for plugins, but I also build a lot.
Thanks for reading!
name rainbow__grenade
job:admin/any possition avalible
age:16
i used to be an admin on a old server before the owner shut it down have lots of expirience. im against greifing and respect the rules looking to getting back into being an admin love building i im nice to new players i type fast not to bad with redstone i can put a lot of time into the server
job:admin/any possition avalible
age:16
i used to be an admin on a old server before the owner shut it down have lots of expirience. im against greifing and respect the rules looking to getting back into being an admin love building i im nice to new players i type fast not to bad with redstone i can put a lot of time into the server
Ya i'm with hober64. We should be tested in game too!
IGN:hober64
Age:12
Job:admin/co-owner
Why:i love to help out all of the new players, i have a ton of experience with players,plugins and moderating servers. I can be on a lot and will be very dedicated, i type fast and can use commands. i am good with redstone and building and can advertise and help get the server started up I will help out with anything you need, i am good with permissions and will manage that if i need to
Experience:admin on a server mod one 3 co-owner on 1 and builder on 3, trusted on many more
P.S dont just take any random player, test them in game too, p.p.s People sometimes lie in apps!
Age:12
Job:admin/co-owner
Why:i love to help out all of the new players, i have a ton of experience with players,plugins and moderating servers. I can be on a lot and will be very dedicated, i type fast and can use commands. i am good with redstone and building and can advertise and help get the server started up I will help out with anything you need, i am good with permissions and will manage that if i need to
Experience:admin on a server mod one 3 co-owner on 1 and builder on 3, trusted on many more
P.S dont just take any random player, test them in game too, p.p.s People sometimes lie in apps!
IGN: wilsongarrett5
Age:13
Job: Admin or Head-Admin
Experiance: Well I've been Admin and Co-Owner in many servers. I'm great with plugins and making people wanna stay on the minecraft server. Plus, I currently have my own server but get bored sometimes and want to play on others.
I hope i get selected
~Noah (wilsongarrett5)
Age:13
Job: Admin or Head-Admin
Experiance: Well I've been Admin and Co-Owner in many servers. I'm great with plugins and making people wanna stay on the minecraft server. Plus, I currently have my own server but get bored sometimes and want to play on others.
I hope i get selected
~Noah (wilsongarrett5)
IGN:jiko358
Age:13
Job:admin
Why:i love to help out.
Age:13
Job:admin
Why:i love to help out.
what experience do you have
I have alot i have a server of my own and i am a admin on 2 others.
