Amazing Minecraft server! Pvp.kz (Minecraft PvP server!)

Shinyespeon's Avatar Shinyespeon3/21/14 9:31 am
1 emeralds 184 2
3/21/2014 3:19 pm
anonpmc1565478's Avatar anonpmc1565478
I just want to let you know that I'm a regular player just like everyone else and I'm making this because I think that this server deserves WAY MORE players than it has right now.

This server is called PvP Killz and it is a Minecraft Pvp server. Last year i'm June this server was very popular but sadly many players have quit, and I want to help Populate this server! When you log in it's a hub and from there you can join all the servers, I'll list all of them:

Ip: Pvp.kz
Forums: Pvpkillz.com

Factions
Hunger-Games
Kitpvp (with soup)
Creative
Hide and seek
Medieval Wars
Splegg/spleef

As you can see this servers has many gamemodes to offer and you should try everyone of them. On the website (Pvp.kz) you can check your statistics on the Hunger games server, with your wins, kill to death ratio and more! You can even see your friends statistics also! On Pvpkillz.com you can see the forums! on here you can Talk to everyone else who plays on the server, there is even a live chat feature! Don't forget to invite your friends for the fun, as I bet you don't want to play alone! Team with your friends in the hunger games with the /team command! do /team and put your friends name and now you cannot hurt each other! Build Amazing buildings on the creative server! Make a new faction and become the strongest on the Factions server! Have a Medieval Showdown on the Medieval Wars server! Have fun with your friends on PvP killz!

What are you waiting for now?

JOIN NOW!
Shinyespeon
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner