AnimeHub ~Server~

ZachDevv's Avatar ZachDevv12/19/14 9:31 pm
1 emeralds 4.8k 92
8/14/2015 2:23 pm
Jatyn0530's Avatar Jatyn0530
Server Under Construction, Please Stand By.
ZachDevv
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/14/2015 2:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Jatyn0530
IGN:SaeculoAureo (Jatyn0530 was my old name)

Why I want to beta test:First off, I've never beta tested before >-> I dunno why or how I just haven't D; It would be a first for me, and I love trying new things aslong as it's not like octopus and any kind of seafood like seahorses.... . Anyway, I also see this as a change to make new friends and be liek, BFFs... hehehHEHEHEHEHEH Okay, on with it now after that weird comment there.. I'm a huge fan of both SAO and ALO, I say this even though everyone says it.. heheh. And the mini-games here look fun. Especially the factions.. must have bending
Enough with da weirdnessness. That's about it

Why this server appeals to me:As said above, I love the animes that are including in the server... omgpleasepleaseaddmeIliekloveanimeeqewqewqeqwe!!!Havemercy!!! Sorry about that Moving on now, besides the fact that the server has anime roleplay and stuff, the builds are fantastic and actually look like effort was put into them That kind of look is not seen on many servers these days Heheh... anyways so uh. How should I end this

In conclusion.. no need to sound all fancy. Okay so... hi? Wait no omg
Okay so bai hope I'm accepted wait am I supposed to say that no no..
Okay, bai bye >->
06/24/2015 12:59 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
oJacob_
I've been on here.
Server's great!
Activision rating:
9/10
06/24/2015 3:53 pm
ZachDevv
Thanks, dunk!
06/20/2015 6:24 pm
ZachDevv
06/13/2015 1:10 am
ZachDevv
Launch postponed until June 20 - We are preparing more things!
06/12/2015 8:54 pm
ZachDevv
Just a reminder tomorrow is our server opening! June 13th, 5:00 PM Eastern Time Zone

> Website (http://www.animehubmc.com)
> Shop (http://shop.animehubmc.com)
> Forums (http://www.animehubmc.com/forum)
> Plug.DJ (http://www.plug.dj/animehubmc)

The IP Adress is animehubmc.com incase you want to add us early

Expect a video of AoT and ALO tonight.
06/07/2015 11:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
nicky_
IGN: __Nicky_
Are you over 13: Not permitted to say out in public but i will have a "private" chat with the owner.
Applying For: Administrator
Experience in that position Over 10 times
Why do you want to help AnimeHub I want to recreate the experience of being an admin on lots of other servers that eventually closed
What punishments do you give out: I give out Kick for rudeness, temp ban for repeating to cuss when asked to stop they get a 10min jail time as a 1st warning 15-20min jail time as a 2nd warning and the 3rd warning is 24hours ban.
How strict are you/how nice are you.. I am Nice enough to obey the law(aka rules) I am also nice because i give a lot of warnings. The longest time that i have temp-banned someone was for 72hours. I hope that i get to be an admin and help out others.
~Nicky
06/08/2015 12:15 am
ZachDevv
Could not find "Lizzy Cupcakes" on skype.
06/07/2015 10:39 pm
ZachDevv
Allowing beta testers to enter soon!
06/06/2015 5:16 pm
danny201214
IGN (In Game Name): danny201214
Skype.. pixel_master_2014 (DON'T JUDGE ME ;-;)
Why you want to beta test.. I NEED an amazing ALfheim online server (Like this <3) in my life. But seriously, I've been looking for a good ALfheim online server/map forever, looks like I've found one! I can't wait for it to come out, so I'm applying for beta!
Why the server appeals to you..It looks amazing, you guys have done an amazing job. And the staff/community looks amazing <3

Sincerely,

Danny <3

EDIT: Oh, didn't know you weren't taking anymore...
06/04/2015 6:56 pm
ZachDevv
Partnership with AnimeKura!

This partnership will not affect the server in any serious way, but give advertisements for AnimeKura in game every x minutes.

What is AnimeKura?

AnimeKura is a free streaming application across all devices including Apple TV, Xbox One/360, Android, IOS, just to name a few! Which is yes legal.

06/03/2015 7:37 pm
ZachDevv
.. well I worked up quite the post just for me to x out of the tab ;-;

Anyways, I am here to present the server plans along with two summer updates!
On a side note: Sorry for applicants above, I will try and message you as soon as I can, I just have been super-busy!

Back to the updates!

Fairy Update - July 30th
Click to reveal
We all know the popular show Fairy Tail, which originally aired in 2009, finally making its way to AnimeHub! Custom Coded Plugin and Custom Terrain will making a stunning RP! The Guild System Join over four different guilds starting with a dark guild, Fairy Tail, Phantom, and Blue Pegasus! The Duel Class System Players will be able to choose two out of our many classes (magic types) The Magic Types Life Magic (You are the element, such as two of the Element Four): Water, Earth... Dragonslayer Magic: Sky, Lightning, Iron, Fire... Holder Magic: Card, Ring, Celestial... Normal Magic: Illusion, Fire, Water, Earth, Air.. Forbidden Magic: Transformation and Dark... Etc. Magic (doesn't fit to a category) Medusa Magic, Rune Magic, Soul Magic, and more to come! Each magic type will come with 7 spells!

Nightmare Update - June 30th
Click to reveal
Imagine your worst nightmare in minecraft, a world normal by day but filled with monsters and overpowered beasts by night. Expect that in Nightmare survival! More info coming soon!

Opening Info
Click to reveal
The server will open on June 13th, 5:00 PM Eastern (Canada/US) Time. We will have the two rps Attack on Titan and Alfhiem Online open and two minigames Paintball and Survival Games open. War will also be closed. With all the things closing we will had four more minigame types in the future and of course over 5 more rps in the future. War will be closed until further notice. Angel Beats and Kill la Kill are pushed aside as of now to start the Fairy Update.
05/31/2015 1:09 pm
CutTheSlack
IGN (In Game Name).. NitroMan007

Skype.. NitroMan007
Are you over 13... 15 Soon to be 16.

Applying For.. Moderator

Experience in that position.. Loads of experience in this position from servers such as Factions, role-play, prisons etc and this is over 3 Years experience, I can spot mostly every hack that goes on in minecraft anyone who tries to do it infront of me will have to face the consequences!
Why do you want to help AnimeHub.. Why? Because I think AnimeHub has great potential for the future and I want to get it to where it should be in a month or so! Whatever way I can help out, i'll do it! Your server will be hack-free and full of great players playing factions etc... I've seen the buildings and they look stunning!! This server will be a big hit I think and you will need all the help you can get!

What punishments do you give out.. Depends on the severity of what they have done ;
Hacking and caught in the act - Ban straight away.
Spamming - Warning then mute for 5-10 minutes.
Greifing - Straight ban.
Advertising - Straight ban.
insulting/threatening - Temp ban for however long is needed providing proof aswell.

How strict are you/how nice are you.. I can be strict and nice.
Strict if someone has done something wrong and wont own up to it even though caught whilst doing it. If someone starts getting loud in the chat I will tell them to stop and talk normally. (CAPITALS FOR INSTANCE) If they don't, muted for 5minutes. Greifing, strict about that, people put time into what they have built and for someone to destroy it without permission is not right at all!
Nice? hell yeah I can be nice as long as others are respectful to me then we will get along just fine! No reason for anyone to get angry over a game unless someone has done something terribly wrong. I'll always be nice to those who are the same to me. We should get along just fine!
05/31/2015 7:04 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
Here's the tailer btw: haha
[yt]I9vSqpl931Y[/yt]
05/28/2015 7:13 pm
ZachDevv
Server Trailer made by @Pookie (_CreeperGirl)!

05/29/2015 2:43 pm
Awsomegamer99
Wow, looks like a lot has been done! Can't wait to play!
05/25/2015 12:36 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Faxwy
Congrats all
05/25/2015 12:02 am
ZachDevv
Will message the last two applicants tomorrow!
05/24/2015 11:36 pm
Xx_Swamp_Queen_xX
IGN: MrStampyCatRocks

Skype: I have one, but I prefer not to give it out where anyone can see. If I am chosen I can tell you in game.

Applying for: Moderator

Experience in the position: I am currently a Moderator on another server

Why I want to help Anime Hub: I love anime, at least the ones I have seen so far. I also love roleplaying. I am good at helping others and working as a team, as well as on my own. This server all around seems like it has a lot of potential, and I would like to be a part of it.

What punishments do I give out: For minor things, I would first give a warning, or maybe two, then depending on the infraction I would mute/kick/temp-ban. For major things such as griefing, I would perm-ban them.

How strict/nice am I: I am very nice, but I can be strict when it is needed.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application, and I truly hope you will consider me for the position.
05/23/2015 3:50 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
oJacob_

IGN: (In Game Name) DunkmasterJacob

Experience: (How much experience of being staff do you have?) I have been staff quite a few times. I was a moderator on Cowcraft, a helper on a few SAO servers, even an admin on some Faction servers

Maturity Level: (Rate yourself 1/10) 9.9

How Nice Are You: (Rate yourself 1/10) 9

How Strict Are You: (Rate yourself 1/10) 9

How Many Warnings Do You Give: 3 to 4, depending just how bad it was, but the maximum amount of warnings I give is 4

Describe Yourself In Three Words: Nice, Generous, Strict-ish

Why you want to help AnimeHub: Because, when I found out about you, I immediately decided I want to be staff. I love Anime, I love it so much my bedsheets have anime on them, almost every spot on the wall/door in my room has anime posters or memorabilia. My whole closet is 85% Anime Shirts and Clothes. I love Anime so much and I just want to be an admin on this server. I have had a ton of experience and I can help you guys out so much. If you make me one of the staff on your server, you definetely won't regret it. I would be one of the best staff here. I can help you guys with hacker problems, as I know somebody who was DDOSed before. I can basically help with anything. Especially griefers.
05/23/2015 2:13 am
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Auradyme
This is looking better and better!
05/23/2015 2:36 am
ZachDevv
Thanks

We are still open to suggestions!
05/22/2015 11:32 pm
ZachDevv
SERVER CONTEST

Contest - Create a server mascot!

Contest Rules:
Character must be drawn by yourself, but it can be based off another character.
All forms of art are accepted.
Please don't do anything stupid with your art.

Contest Prize:
Top Donator Rank ($40) or Staff Rank as a GFX artist.

Submit Entries:
Just submit them right here!

Good Luck ~

thanksnyufortheidea
05/22/2015 11:18 pm
ZachDevv
Opening Soon!

Hypeeee Train
05/17/2015 3:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GhostMC_King
IGN (In Game Name).. GhostDragoonYT
Skype.. ghostdragoonblast
Are you over 13... no but I am 13
Applying For.. A Builder Position if not helper
Experience in that position.. I have been a builder for many servers but most of those servers are not that popular and some/most of them shut down. I had also been in many build teams and I still have some examples of my builds and I have a YT Channel with some Builds I made.
Why do you want to help AnimeHub.. I am a big fan of anime and had watched several animes and I also would like to participate in the builds you and your staff make!
What punishments do you give out.. I do not usually give out punishments, I am not one for doing that but if I did, I would probably just give out probation's on people if they did something bad.
How strict are you/how nice are you.. I am not that strict and I am usually nice and I try my best not to insult or annoy people
05/17/2015 2:33 am
ZachDevv
AOT Hooks In Game Gif!

Must Click Below!

Full Image:
http://imgur.com/pr33rdI.gifv
05/12/2015 8:05 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
RikuUchiha13
IGN (In Game Name)..RikuUchiha13
Skype..Riku Uchiha13
Are you over 13...Yes, I am 15
Applying For..Builder
Experience in that position..Having played Minecraft for years I have experience on numerous projects.
Why do you want to help AnimeHub..It seems fun and I love anime. I have never seen an anime I don't like. I think this server sounds fantastic.
What punishments do you give out..I am not one to give punishments often, but when a person repeatedly breaks important rules, I believe in punishment.
How strict are you/how nice are you..Not that strict, honestly. I am a forgiving person. I am usually cheerful and upbeat.
05/15/2015 5:53 pm
ZachDevv
Contacted
05/12/2015 7:28 pm
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher
Esfores
(Beta application)

IGN: I use 2 accounts, Okuu_pls and Weeaboo_Scum, but if you can only do one then Okuu_pls

Why you want to beta test: Because I honestly just want to see what it's like, I'd love to help in any way I can and I would apply for builder but I don't think I have the right build style for this, so instead I chose to apply for beta tester. Even if I don't get the spot I wish you luck with your project. ^.^

Why the server appeals to you: I'm a giant nerd for anime, so a server made by the same kind of people (not trying to be offensive x3) sounds perfect for me and could be a good place to meet lots of new people. c:

(Also if I'm accepted then please pm me since I don't check the forums often)
05/15/2015 5:53 pm
ZachDevv
Messaged.
05/10/2015 9:49 am
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Auradyme
Looks great, I'll bookmark it for future reference.
05/10/2015 11:50 am
ZachDevv
Yay ^-^
05/09/2015 4:19 pm
ZachDevv
Hmm... Time for a bump!
05/08/2015 5:10 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Network
KhaosBT
The build team page is now officially up!
05/07/2015 11:27 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Amalos
IGN (In Game Name) Amalos
Skype.. amalos50
Are you over 13... I am 15.
Applying For.. Moderator
Experience in that position.. I have been staff on many servers and have proven them that I am a great staff. I like to make people happy too!
Why do you want to help AnimeHub.. I just love helping people out. And I am a big anime fan!
What punishments do you give out.. It depends on how big of a crime it is.
How strict are you/how nice are you.. Hmm. Depends on my mood, I'm usually happy. I can get a bit strict though.
05/08/2015 7:46 am
ZachDevv
Will message tonight
05/04/2015 6:24 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
I think you've got competition xD
Just found that off of HypixelBuildteam.
http://omcolorful.com/#/homepage
05/04/2015 4:44 pm
ZachDevv
It's been noted a while ago, actually.

Only the hub was built by hypixel, and over half of the stuff they "offer" isn't even open. Don't worry, we won't get stopped by something minor like this.
05/03/2015 2:40 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
Aw, man!
This sounds really awesome but I don't have a PC.

You should at least consider making a PE version, too.
05/03/2015 2:44 pm
ZachDevv
Get a pc
05/03/2015 2:29 pm
ZachDevv
mcrocks999Beta tester application.

IGN (In Game Name).. MCRocks999
Skype.. pawel.makles1
Why you want to beta test.. Because I've never really seen a server oriented around anime; should be fun.
Why the server appeals to you.. Anime, obvs xD And that I saw Nichijou in the banner :p And lastly cause of the epic-looking web design I saw for your website.

P.S. I hope you have something to do with Nichijou in the future xD I'm a huge fan of it.

Will message you; and I'll see what I can do
05/03/2015 2:28 pm
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
Beta tester application.

IGN (In Game Name).. MCRocks999
Skype.. pawel.makles1
Why you want to beta test.. Because I've never really seen a server oriented around anime; should be fun.
Why the server appeals to you.. Anime, obvs xD And that I saw Nichijou in the banner :p And lastly cause of the epic-looking web design I saw for your website.

P.S. I hope you have something to do with Nichijou in the future xD I'm a huge fan of it.

EDIT: I just realized that there's a staff app lol fail. still.
05/03/2015 12:11 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
HammerOSteel
wow nice builds, who did them?
05/03/2015 12:18 pm
ZachDevv
Marcel2300, DarkWizard777, Spatulas, And a ton of others. You can PM marcel2300, head of AnimeHub Build Team, and he has a full list
05/03/2015 3:58 am
Awsomegamer99
Beta Tester-

IGN (In Game Name)..: MinerVictini
Skype..:Will not reveal unless are good friends.
Why you want to beta test..: I wish to be a beta tester because i would like to see what will happen, and probably feel like it will be fun when it opens.
Why the server appeals to you..: It appeals to me because of the anime RPGs I do like me some Alfheim(SAO) But i am surprised about the whole KIll La Kill verse in MC. So i might want to check that out later.
05/03/2015 4:28 am
ZachDevv
Will private message you later. I'll explain on how the kill La kill rp will work.

1 Star = Students, Low Ranked Warriors, Club Members
2 Star = Club Owner
3 Star = Student council

The higher up the better the buffs the goku gives you. 2 and 3 can transform using 3 attacks or passive biased on their club. Swords will have to be made at the blacksmith with credits you get from winning duels in the arena.
05/03/2015 3:19 am
ZachDevv
Huge Server Update! Tons of pictures!

Please Help Support Us!

Put This Code In Your Signature!

Pictures!

Images..
Click to reveal
Alfhiem Online Images
Salamander Zone

Undine Zone

Cait Sith Zone

Spriggan Zone

Slyph Zone

World Tree Village

Just Some Alfhiem Terrain

ALO Dungeons

Attack On Titan

Missing

PlotMe Spawn (320x320 Plots!)

Nether Spawn

Minigame Maps

Survival Games

Other

Spawns

Factions

Minigame Waiting Lobby

Sci-Fi Undecided

Hub Spawn

Thanks to all the people provided in making these; considering the most were provided by marcel2300. PM him for further concerns on who made who; official list will be uploaded later.
05/02/2015 7:13 pm
ZachDevv
Bump! Posting an update later, a big one!
05/01/2015 8:37 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
Thank you! And, will do.
05/01/2015 7:55 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
Tech's Staff Application
Ever since I saw this yesterday, I decided that I wanted to be a part of this community. After long thought and consideration, I finally completed my application. I hope you enjoy, and I hope it isn't overly long/boring.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN (In Game Name)
Technoman1130
Can I PM you this? (Security reasons/paranoia)
Are you over 13.
Yes
Applying For
Moderator or Admin or anything TBH
Experience in that position
I've been Moderator on Box-Craft:
<No available proof, (I couldn't find the PMC Link>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin on Percy Jackson RP:
<www.planetminecraft.com/server/camp-half-blood-experience/>
Admin on Corporate Craft:
<www.planetminecraft.com/forums/corporatecraft-realistic-roleplay-looking-for-staff-t461559.html>
Owner on GuineaCraft:
<Again, no proof>
Owner of Kane Chronicles RP:
<www.planetminecraft.com/server/kane-chronicles-rpg-questsrpgmore/>
Helper in Novaria RPG:
<www.planetminecraft.com/forums/novaria-dark-ages-rpg-apocalypse-t468297.html>
Why do you want to help AnimeHub
I would like to apply because I feel there is a ton of potential for this server that I could help unfold. Being staff on this server would be a great experience, because through my past experiences of being a server owner, I know all the things that are needed to make the community happy and satisfied. To be honest, I really like to help people with problems that might occur to them. I have extensive plugin and command knowledge, so I most likely would be able to solve their problem. I also LOVE anime and role-play, and I think this would be a great community to join.
What punishments do you give out.. I have different reactions and punishments for spammers, griefers, and hackers, so instead of listing them all, I'm going to make some scenarios that could actually happen. Because with a server that sounds this good, it's definitely going to be a magnet to some bad people.
The Griefer:
(Phil the Griefer joins the game)
Phil: Give me OP* right NOW! If you don't, I'll destroy your spawn!!!
Me: Don't try. The server has backups*, and so it won't matter if you do anything.
(Phil starts flying and tries to break the spawn)
(I ban Phil the Griefer for misconduct and attempted griefing.)
The Hacker:
(Bobby the Hacker joins the game)
Bobby: Give me OP* or I'll Ddos you and then I'll-
Me: Stop. Just stop. It won't work, the server is protected with Ddos protection.
Bobby: (Insert a string of hurtful comments here (Use your imagination))
(I ban bobby for threatening and misconduct)
The Spammer/Advertiser:
(Harley the Spammer joins the game)
Harley: Join (Insert server name here) (Repeat 20x times)
(I mute Harley)
(Harley somehow bypasses the mute and continues the spam-flow)
(I ban Harley for Advertising)
No words needed. Personally, I strongly dislike advertisers and spammers. They just muddle up the chat with useless spam, and it just makes me annoyed.
The Hacker. (Different kind)
*Takes place in a minigame*
(Barney the Hacker joins the game)
(Barney obviously starts flying and is obviously using kill-aura.)
Me: Barney, hacking isn't allowed here. Please turn off your hacks.
Barney: I'm not hacking... (Lie)
(Barney continues to hack)
(NPC detects him hacking)
(I ban Barney for hacking and misconduct.)
How strict are you/how nice are you
I'm fairly kind and caring, although I get grumpy when people continuously annoy me. I don't get angry quickly, and I can stay calm and constructed when under pressure. I'm not a giant pain in the butt-strict, but I can be serious when the time for responsibility comes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope my application wasn't *too* boring (I DID try to make it fun to read). Thank you for taking the time to look over my application, and I hope you consider me in your decisions!
*Hopefully
**What is it with hackers and OP?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome