1

Anyone need a plugin manager? An Admin? Mod? Im that guy.

GamexHub •7/21/13 11:29 pm
•
98
•
7/22/2013 12:53 am
Hello my fellow players!

My IGN is thegamerlord.
I have a lot of experience of being a staff. Whether it is a plugin manager, admin, mod or builder.

If you need help, or need staff, check the spoiler(s) for information.

Need Staff? Here is an APP you will need to fill out.
Click to reveal
What ranks you need:
Server IP:
Server Name:
How populated your server is each day:
Are there any dedicated players?
Skype:
Server staff APP link: (optional) what i mean is, do u have a forum thread/topic where i can apply for staff if neccessary.
How much help do u need on a scale 1-10


About myself and how you can learn about me and trust me:
Click to reveal
My IGN: thegamerlord
Age: 14
Skype: minecraftster101
How long have i played minecraft: Since 1.2.3
How experienced are you on a scale 1-10: about 8
How mature are you: 100% mature
Timezone: US Pacific Daylight Time
About myself: I play a lot of games. I like to play [World of tanks, minecraft, ArmA II by itself and some mods, ArmA III]. I have been working with plugins for months. I am starting to take lessons on how to create custom plugins. I will charge your server cheaply about 50 cents a plugin. But i will do it for a timely offer. I will start charging about 2 dollars a month but dont worry! I will only keep it to 50 cents if you are one of the first 5 servers that want me. I have been staff on several other servers. I hosted 6 servers myself. My last server will shut down soon. I apply for a lot of servers to help a lot of players. Did you know you get to know more than hundreds of players if you join a lot of different servers? That makes you very very experienced. Well hopefully you read everything and like me. Just comment or PM me and I'll see you then! Bai!!!
Posted by
GamexHub
Level 20 : Expert Artist
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

1

TheMiniGuy
• 07/22/2013 12:53 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
What ranks you need: Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, Guest, basicly everything
Server IP: galaxymc.us
Server Name: GalaxyMC
How populated your server is each day: I didn't put it up on PMC (or anything else) yet
Are there any dedicated players? Not yet ^^
Skype: msmc360
Server staff APP link: (optional) what i mean is, do u have a forum thread/topic where i can apply for staff if neccessary. No sorry.
How much help do u need on a scale 1-10: 6 maby 7
1

Welcome