1

Argoosta

Argoosta •7/6/12 11:19 am history
•
275
•
7/8/2012 3:36 am
Argoosta
Posted by
Argoosta
Level 1 : New Network
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

13

cantretrieveusername
• 07/08/2012 3:36 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
Hello! I am a very mature long-time player who has been admin, op, builder, and owner of servers before! I am quite good at building, and I am good at getting people to work together! I have been looking to be a staff or admin on a more popular server. Please reply or PM if you would accept this application.
1
jordanrfc96
• 07/08/2012 12:27 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
i can be any------------i am good with WorldEdit------------my IGN is jordan96-----skype=yes---------age=16-------------pm me the server ip thanks?
1
ToxicKitten12
• 07/07/2012 11:42 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
Can I be a builder? Btw, I like the name of the server Sounds fancy.

IGN: ToxicKitten12
1
therandomdude33
• 07/07/2012 1:07 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I will be a builder!
IGN: therandomdude33
1
Valthrok
• 07/07/2012 1:05 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Here is the link to my application:www.planetminecraft.com/forums/need-server-t110719.html

It can be for builder or admin status on your server, just ignore the idea

Add Darkan379 on Skype if you do accept me and give me the IP address through Skype or inbox
1
Gingertwinz1
• 07/07/2012 12:33 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Here is an Application for Admin:

IGN: Gingertwinz1
Age: 13
Skype: Yes, but no Mic.
Why do I want it: Because I hate being ignored at the start of servers, and since it's pretty new, I could get known in this server IF I get accepted. I'm friendly and I'm a good builder, I'd give myself a 7/10 for Building and 9/10 for Friendliness.
Maturity: 7/10 - I love to joke around and have a fun time! Yet I can be serious at some points.
1
Kest
• 07/06/2012 3:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ill help out! ill take mod or admin! ill do anything to help you and im really nice and i obey the rules
1
Argoosta
• 07/06/2012 2:59 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
anyone der?
1
Argoosta
• 07/06/2012 1:27 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
GUYS!!! You Must Goto Spout.org And Download Their Cleint!


it Is Necisary To Play On My Server!
1
Koka
• 07/06/2012 1:18 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Ill help
1
IJustin45
• 07/06/2012 11:27 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Same here can you pm the server ip? my skype is IJustin45
1
Firestar912
• 07/06/2012 11:22 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
I can do it
1
Argoosta
• 07/06/2012 11:35 am
• Level 1 : New Network
sorry ive turned off whitelisting

it was on earlier
1

Welcome