1

Attack on Titan server.

FlameAV •6/13/14 7:49 pm
•
315
•
This is NOT a actual server so don't copy/paste random applications without reading the whole paragraph

When "Attack On Titan" first came out, I always wanted to help make a server that had a AOT plot. I think if there was a server that used this idea it would become huge. Attack On Titan got #1 ranking for 2013 on kotaku.com. You see where i'm going with? If Attack On Titan can get this much publicity there should be a server that has the same plot. If there is anyone willing to make a Attack On Titan server msg me or add me on Skype. Also read my blog for more information of where i'm going with. I will put the link down below if anyone is interested.
My skype is also Itzzwolfy

Posted by
FlameAV
Level 13 : Journeyman Prince
8

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

Welcome