1

Beastcraft

Shakadabeast •11/4/12 10:08 pm
•
38
•
11/4/2012 10:13 pm
Join Now This Is My Server! IP: 108.170.1.76:25587
Posted by
Shakadabeast
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

1

Andybob1
• 11/04/2012 10:13 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice System
Hey Could I Apply For Moderator

IGN: Andybob1
Rank: Default
Rank Wanted: Moderator
Why i would be a good moderator: I would assist ANYBODY in need of help i am also a good builder and good with redstone.
Can you trust me: I respect server owners and will not try and go against their will, unless it is morally harmful to more than just them.
Experience: I own a server have been op on 4 servers and moderator on 3.
Other: I have been playing minecraft for 1.5 years and have lots of experience with plugins and commands and i always like helping out.
1

Welcome