Bed Rock Challenges

Hadowkai's Avatar Hadowkai5/22/13 12:37 am
1 emeralds 206
Hello planet minecraft! With the release of the official planet minecraft server, I am announcing that I have set up a series of hidden courses through out the official server.

Whats that, you didn't hear about the server release? Here is a video explaining on how to get in.

I wont tell you where they are as I am trying to promote exploration, but I will say if you are trying to find them by digging... you are doing something wrong. All of these challenges are accessed without digging into them, (its actually impossible to dig into them).

These challenges will test your knowledge, awareness, agility, and combat skills. You will be allowed to bring into them anything you can carry, but it is advised to not bring more than a single row of items, and that your ender chest be absolutely empty.

You will die if you enter the challenges, but... will it be with nothing or everything?

(you will put the stuff you win in an ender chest before having to kill yourself, it was really the only way to do it, sorry)
Hadowkai
Retired Moderator
Level 84 : Elite Creator