Comment with your username and what quality you could possibly bring to the small staff team if you're approved by the staff after testing out the server as a player!
There is a whitelist currently active on the server with only staff names approved.
If you are selected, I will reply and add your username to the whitelist and to our community discord.
There is a whitelist currently active on the server with only staff names approved.
If you are selected, I will reply and add your username to the whitelist and to our community discord.
4
06/25/2018 1:46 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
Having many tongues is very beneficial to our server, I will add you to the discord community server now, accept the friend request from BHAZ
Hihi! My name is Blue and my username is BabyBlueberry. I'm currently 16 and have some experience as being a staff member in various staffly positions, so I know my way around social interactions and building things -- and don't get me wrong, it's great to have a position where people look up to you, but beta testing is honestly a true passion. I know, sounds cringey, but let me explain.
I'm not sure how or why, but finding little secrets and issues seems to be something I'm good at. The best way I can describe myself is that (in this area, at least) I'm good at breaking stuff and weaseling my way out of things. Crafty parkour to escape something, general poking around, seeing how many times I press a button until it does something different than it's supposed to, well, I do it quite well. I blame my nosiness and curiosity.
I've been a beta tester one other time, a long time ago, on a RPG server that I can't recall the name of. The most I can tell you is that the map was massive but there hadn't been much content as of when I had joined for me to really test around with (and seemingly no addition of content), so after awhile I had left. I don't blame anybody, I think the owner had just realized how big of a pain the whole thing was to do on their own.
However, as said above, beta testing is fun to me. You gotta break something apart to be able to put it back together, you know? And although I don't break anything, I definitely turn it inside out and demand it tell me it's secrets. If you would like to contact me further, my Discord is BabyBlueberry#8563. Hope to hear from you soon.
I'm not sure how or why, but finding little secrets and issues seems to be something I'm good at. The best way I can describe myself is that (in this area, at least) I'm good at breaking stuff and weaseling my way out of things. Crafty parkour to escape something, general poking around, seeing how many times I press a button until it does something different than it's supposed to, well, I do it quite well. I blame my nosiness and curiosity.
I've been a beta tester one other time, a long time ago, on a RPG server that I can't recall the name of. The most I can tell you is that the map was massive but there hadn't been much content as of when I had joined for me to really test around with (and seemingly no addition of content), so after awhile I had left. I don't blame anybody, I think the owner had just realized how big of a pain the whole thing was to do on their own.
However, as said above, beta testing is fun to me. You gotta break something apart to be able to put it back together, you know? And although I don't break anything, I definitely turn it inside out and demand it tell me it's secrets. If you would like to contact me further, my Discord is BabyBlueberry#8563. Hope to hear from you soon.
Accept BHAZ's discord friend request to begin your journey with Lacuna :)
Great reply, we like and have been searching for someone like you, a tinkerer. You have been added to the community Discord, we will all be on today to discuss what further needs testing and implementing on the server. Hope to see you there around 1PM Pacific Time!
