Bleach sever

ichigo-bleach's Avatar ichigo-bleach9/8/12 11:53 pm
9/22/2012 3:37 am
sp70sh's Avatar sp70sh
hello and welcome to ichigo's blog today we will be discusing how i can't spell and a bleach sever needing to to be made. Now i know someone told me they were going to make one there name started with a psy i think and anyway i wanted a bleach sever made with me as head captan of a squad. So if u have any ideas for this sever please tell me and it will be whitelisted so.....

ign:
why we should let u join:
good things to contribute to the sever ect. such as spelling well:
extra info:
ichigo-bleach
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sp70sh
09/22/2012 3:37 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin
ign: scotson
maturity: very
why we should let u join: i love bleach and minecraft so if would to join as it's an awesome idea.
good things to contribute to the sever ect. such as spelling well: plugins so you can have ranks (ect: 3rd seat, capain and lt).
extra info: i love this idea of this sever and im really good at servers and i have been banned.
ichigo-bleach
09/15/2012 8:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
i hate kittens but sure we will look at u but im not hosting the sever i need a host!
CameronHH
09/09/2012 12:33 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ign: CameronHH
maturity: uh, high?
why we should let u join: I LOVE Bleach and Minecraft and would be a nice part of the community i think
good things to contribute to the sever ect. such as spelling well: Ive watched almost all of the Bleach series (Watching it now on Adult Swim ) and im very good at minecrafting (Played since beta 1.6) Building,Exploring,Organizing,etc
extra info: I Love Music,Death note,Pokemans,Kittens and Food :T
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome