Brand new server needs GOOD builders!

dbrack's Avatar dbrack8/31/12 12:43 pm
9/9/2012 6:19 am
dbrack's Avatar dbrack
hey guys,
so finally i have purchased my server after several months of procrastinating and generally failing do get on with it i have finally done it . However now i need some help of some really good (please don't bother replying if you aren't) builders. The general build theme will be medieval! Please fill out the following form and good luck! (im going to be tough but fair so don't feel put down if i say no) (if your in i will pm you but i probably wont whitelist you until tomorrow)
-dbrack

IGN-
AGE-
BUILDING SKILL- /10
MATURITY-/10
PREVIOUS PROJECTS (include pictures) -
WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU-
ANYTHING ELSE-
dbrack
Level 36 : Artisan Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/09/2012 6:19 am
dbrack
bump!- comeon guys any 'GOOD' builders?
08/31/2012 8:18 pm
dbrack
well update the link with something that actually exists and ill be sure to check it out XD however may i ask u to direct to this post instead new-server-needs-staff-and-great-build-crew-t147448.html its like an updated version of this and i couldnt work out how to delete this post!
08/31/2012 8:08 pm
Level 46 : Master Technomancer
XtremeCraft
Hai, I noticed this forum post and I would like to apply! Here is a bit about me:

I am 15 years of age.
I do have skype plus a mic, my skype name is Fahim7755
I am responsible and mature
I understand Basic and advanced plugins used for bukkit server's as I do own a 24/7 bukkit server my self
I understand noding and java scripting so I can help you within that field (if you want to see how my server's plugins are doing you may check out my 24/7 server in the link below)

Additional Information: I am an amazing builder as I have built the spawn for my server, I am able to do pixel art and statues, if you would like to see here is the link:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/x ... t-1098984/
I am a pro with after effects and photoshop so i can help you create a server advertise. (also check out the link above for a tester)

If you like my application, please pm me!
08/31/2012 5:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ink062
cant every time it says Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached. every time i try to upload an attatchment
08/31/2012 5:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ink062
IGN- MineManiac062
AGE- 15
BUILDING SKILL- 10/10
MATURITY- 9/10
PREVIOUS PROJECTS (include pictures) - pixel art pickachu, spawn, about 30 buildings , and alot of stuff redstone related.
WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU- i can build anything you need from 1 block (XD) to a giant dragon. i can build retractable staircases to
ANYTHING ELSE- well not really besides i love mc
08/31/2012 5:10 pm
dbrack
can you show some screen shots please mate?
08/31/2012 3:04 pm
dbrack
anyone else?
08/31/2012 1:17 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
King_Christ
IGN- King_Christ
AGE- 15
BUILDING SKILL- 9/10
MATURITY-9/10
PREVIOUS PROJECTS (include pictures) - (It'll be easier in Skype)
WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU-Im Reliable,Friendly, And I dont ban without a Reason.
ANYTHING ELSE-
My name is Aidan and i am from Cleveland, Ohio, USA! Im 14 and i love to skateboard, get a good education, and of course help others out. Me more than most people are about getting perks and items but im more about helping new friends and players to the game with a friendly welcoming handshake. Also, I am Staff on most of the servers i go on. I am currently Staff on 17 Servers. Most then others up and running.

My current ranks on the servers are!
-Admin : 4
-Moderator : 7
-Co-Owner : 3
-Operator : 3

That's not just to show how great I am or how many servers i can help out on, it's to show that im trusted and adored by most of my friends who own the servers and or discuss about it. Thanks for reading my Application.

Sincerely,
Aidan (King_Christ
[8/26/2012 4:13:46 AM] Aidan WolfGang: That's my app. Hope you like it.
08/31/2012 1:37 pm
dbrack
pm me your skype and ill have a look at ur pictures.. one point im gunna pick up on is your have copied and pasted your app, it is obvious as 1 the date is different and ur age?
08/31/2012 1:00 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
XSLinKsZ
nvm man...i cant do it..it keeps giving me this error when i try to upload "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."
08/31/2012 12:52 pm
dbrack
kk thanks
08/31/2012 12:50 pm
XSLinKsZ
yes ill be back
08/31/2012 12:45 pm
XSLinKsZ
IGN- xSLinKsZ
AGE- 14
BUILDING SKILL- /10 8
MATURITY-/10 10
PREVIOUS PROJECTS (include pictures) - dont have any :\
WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU- because i am good?
ANYTHING ELSE- I am an EXPERT on redstone and furnishing builds not so much building them
08/31/2012 12:47 pm
dbrack
thanks for you reply but i really need pictures or i cant judge your building skill for myself.. :/ can u get some?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome