50 Players join Limit!

Price's For Staff
- Survivor = $0
- Member = $0
- VIP = $1
- Admin = N/A At this time.

What do we plan on building?
-
A great amazing community for some of the best Minecraft builders and players out there!
We will be having monthly contests also once we are fully set-up!

Rules
- No Griefing (We have Anti-Grief & Hack Plugins)
- Not too much bad language!
- Do Not SPAM!
- Respect Other!
- Do Not Post Our Server On Other Forums!
- DO NOT RECORD OUR SERVER IN ANY WAY! Your Video Will Be Flagged! (You will be suspended from YT)
- Be helpful offer help to new players and you may get a FREE* Promotion.

*Be assured that Promotions are only giving out for free for long time members If you would like to be a VIP please contact the owner.
BrennanHD
Level 8 : Apprentice Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Maplejay
03/07/2012 8:04 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Unicorn
When do you think it will be back up?
jvdcz
03/04/2012 10:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Jvdcz_Admin
Position Wanted: Admin or Moderator
Why I want it: Because I want to lend a helping hand to all the servers I apply for (that includes this one)
Experience: I have been an Admin/Mod on 4 servers. Those 4 servers thought i lent a helping hand and helped them reached where they are today. Im still Admin/Mod on them but I also want to help others =).

Extra: If u pick me, either skype or PM me on PMC (Planet Minecraft). Id also like to help build on your server when you need it. Thank you for reading my Application.

Sincerely,
Jvdcz
DaHeckler
03/04/2012 9:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello, my in game name is DaHeckler. I have been staff on one server so far. I am 14 and I am applying for a staff position. I am very mature and I know how to work a server and I am very technological savy . I don't have a YouTube or Skype account, but I can give you my email if you need to reach me. also, I am usually on Minecraft on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, if I don't have plans and it depends whether or not the server is up.
Maplejay
03/04/2012 5:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Unicorn
My youtube is Ms.Maplejay
Palaeos
03/04/2012 4:36 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Do not post your skype here, PM it if you wish for the OP to have it.

Also moved this to the proper section.
zaniman
03/04/2012 4:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Hi my name is -snip- thats my skype name and real name my minecraft name is Zaniman i can install mods texture packs ETC and if you want ill even do a lets play series
BrennanHD
03/04/2012 4:30 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Pokemon
HEY GUYS! Making a new post tonight with updates! If you have a skype or youtube post that too now please!
Jawss11000
03/04/2012 4:18 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
My name is jaws11000 n game im 14 and idont care i just want creative im an epic builder you wont regret it (i just want mod)
Cody5240
03/04/2012 4:15 pm
Exuse me brennan I will like to be a staff Im very mature as u can see on the server
And i Like to Help Out Player And Im very nice im very patience But i can pay
And im dearly sorry
iRoadToGlory
03/04/2012 3:53 pm
Hello, My In Name Game Is iRoadToGlory. I Am 14 Years Old. I Would Like To Be Staff But As You Have To Pay I Can't . I Would Like To Be A Survivor If i Cant Be Staff. I Would Rate My Maturity 8/10 But I Can Have A Good Laugh. I Have Never Griefed A Server And Have Never Gotten Banned/Kicked From A Server. If You Could Accept This Application It Would Be Much Appreciated .
Animalol
03/04/2012 3:46 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Cake
Hi. My in-game name is Animalol. I am very mature. I am 13. I was wondering if I could be an admin or mod as staff? See, I can't pay. So if I have to pay, I can't be staff. But I would like to be staff to help this server out. I will only ban if the person needs to be banned. I have no experience being an admin or mod but since I've seen so many mods and admins, I think I can do it :3 I won't go around griefing and abusing my power. Thanks for reviewing my app. Hopefully I can get in
Darkaero25
03/04/2012 3:48 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
animalol you are apling al lot today!
Animalol
03/04/2012 3:49 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Cake
Yes, I know. I want to be an admin/mod on a server so badly
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com