1

Builder Available! [FREE]

LeGrandLegend •6/10/16 5:20 am
•
363
•
6/12/2016 3:40 am
Hey! Do you need an arena, hub, map or anything for your server? well, then message me below in the comments! I will build for free but all I ask is for you to give me credit for the things I build. I need World Edit in order to build.
Regards,
Andrea
Posted by
LeGrandLegend
Level 24 : Expert Cake
47

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

KrisYeee
• 06/12/2016 3:40 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
skype; jab_tacoz68 add me
1
LeGrandLegend
• 06/12/2016 3:33 am
• Level 24 : Expert Cake
Could you send the number IP? So the one which is just a bunch of numbers and periods
1
Nick1530
• 06/11/2016 6:10 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I would love for you to come help me build a spawn if you didnt mind. I just started my server a few days ago, and im not nearly as good of a builder as you are. Come check me out at prosruvivalcraft.mcph.co
1
LeGrandLegend
• 06/11/2016 10:06 am
• Level 24 : Expert Cake
Jut uploaded 2 projects I built... not my most spectacular ones but well, expect more content in the future
1
PolkADolt123
• 06/11/2016 6:53 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
add nicklaus.nguyen on skype
1
Tylakya
• 06/11/2016 6:49 am
• Level 32 : Artisan Birb
Hi, I'd like you to join the building team on my server, Tydoria Kingdoms server.
We need lots of kingdoms and such to be built, and would love to have you!
PMC post: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/tydoria-kingdoms-medieval-roleplay-server/
Site: tydoria.enjin.com
Please contact me!
1
LeGrandLegend
• 06/11/2016 6:11 am
• Level 24 : Expert Cake
I didn't have any time these days
1
LeGrandLegend
• 06/11/2016 6:10 am
• Level 24 : Expert Cake
I'll post some pictures and schematics of my builds today or tomorrow okay?
1
InfernalMC
• 06/11/2016 5:52 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
hey could you dm me some pictures of your builds so i can see
I'm setting up a build team
1
EffeDylan
• 06/10/2016 10:15 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Can you show me something you can build
1

Welcome