1
Builder needed!
Hello, Ive ran multiple servers before (one of which had 50 people on daily) and I want to make another one. I am not the best builder and I could use a builder.
A little bit about me:
-I ran a lot of servers, most of which had 30-50 on daily.
-I have friends who are are good admins, thus I don't need any staff
-I have been playing Minecraft since 2011.
Fill out an application using this format:
IGN:
Age:
How long you've been playing Minecraft:
Why do you want to be our builder:
Screenshots of previous work:
If you're selected ill mail you the IP
A little bit about me:
-I ran a lot of servers, most of which had 30-50 on daily.
-I have friends who are are good admins, thus I don't need any staff
-I have been playing Minecraft since 2011.
Fill out an application using this format:
IGN:
Age:
How long you've been playing Minecraft:
Why do you want to be our builder:
Screenshots of previous work:
If you're selected ill mail you the IP
1
IGN: gltchmstr
Age: 13
How long you've been playing Minecraft: almost a year
Why do you want to be our builder: I love building
Screenshots of previous work: check out my submissions
I'd appreciate getting Admin, but I don't really care if I get it or not.
Age: 13
How long you've been playing Minecraft: almost a year
Why do you want to be our builder: I love building
Screenshots of previous work: check out my submissions
I'd appreciate getting Admin, but I don't really care if I get it or not.
