1
Builder's Needed!
Hi, I just made my server official (to me that means I have to pay monthly for it) But I need some good builder to hep me build the following....
- Small spawnpoint
- A sign that say's MinecraftLogan
And a few other things. If you help me out and build it then I will get your head in mc and make a sign that says... (your ign) build this and then have your head at the bottom of it! If you can help me out then please add me on skype at --- logans555
thanks
- Small spawnpoint
- A sign that say's MinecraftLogan
And a few other things. If you help me out and build it then I will get your head in mc and make a sign that says... (your ign) build this and then have your head at the bottom of it! If you can help me out then please add me on skype at --- logans555
thanks
