1

Builder needed

bossbehr •7/29/11 12:22 am
•
70
•
7/29/2011 1:08 am
I am currently making a town on a server that I am a sr. admin on using town. I need someone to help me make buildings to put in the town. I like buildings with sandstone, log, glass, stone slabs, and any clean looking buildings. Fill out the application to apply. You also need to be able to use teamspeak so I can talk to you about the town.
Application
IGN:
Age:
Picture Of buildings you have made(if possible):


Server IP: koprulu.tk
Posted by
bossbehr
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

bossbehr
• 07/29/2011 1:08 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
i will check it out
1
milissa
• 07/29/2011 1:04 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
check out the circle of magi city (follow the giant 0 in the sky once you get to spawn)
i helped make about a good 40-50% of it

188.138.98.88:26365

ign is milissa
age is 16
1
bossbehr
• 07/29/2011 12:55 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
i will check it out
1
psparbel
• 07/29/2011 12:41 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Check out my YouTube channel for minecraft commentary

YouTube.com/psparbel
1
bossbehr
• 07/29/2011 12:28 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
of what buildings you have made
1
mtrickz
• 07/29/2011 12:27 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
IGN: mtrickz
Age: 16
Picture:[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
1
SoulStealer
• 07/29/2011 12:25 am
• Level 39 : Artisan Toast
Why Picture?

Picture of what exactly?
1

Welcome