1

~{BUILDERS}~

Barinthus •4/30/16 12:50 pm
•
251
•
5/1/2016 10:07 pm
TableCraft RPG:

~Daeus Realms~


Hello. I am Batinthus, head Builder and Resource pack developer of Deus Realms. We are currently recruiting talented builders and developers for the development of this RPG. We are in early dev, but have made several break throughs, such as connected and variant textures, as well as being on our way to binging back metadatas.
All without mods!

We've also started building, have a strong resource pack derived from Dokucraft, and are working on the extensive lore which focuses on a world of dying gods!
Some Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/sC6HN



Please leave behind a message with your name, what you can do, and a way for me to contact you! Hoping to see you!
Posted by
Barinthus
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
33

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

MckennaXD
• 05/01/2016 10:07 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
HI. My name is Mckenna and I’m currently studying general architecture. I would love to help you guys out sometime. You can contact me on skype @ kennasofly and or just shoot me a message here. THANKs
1
alricreeper
• 04/30/2016 1:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
still new on this whole forum thing, but am amazing at rp/survival areas
1
alricreeper
• 04/30/2016 1:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I am an incredibly talented builder, need help w/ any of that kind of thing?
1
Carcharodontosaurus
• 04/30/2016 1:15 pm
• Level 60 : High Grandmaster Fish
I can help you out with a few textures if you want (or you can just use my pack), on 1 condition. I do of course want credit, that will displayed, and will be visible (Not just something that you would have to open a spoiler to see, or hidden away in a post... visible, and clear is what I want).
1

Welcome