1
Well, hello again.
I'm on a work in progress fantasy RPG server called "Asgarnia" and we need help.
First and foremost we need builders. Our world is mostly empty and we need somebody to help us fill it up! If you're good at fantasy, gothic architecture or medieval builds, apply!
We also need people that can do texture packs, graphics (banners and skins) and somebody that can manage plugins. Same as before, if you think you're the one we're looking for, apply!
We want as many as possible at the moment, so just send them in.
Please fill this out:
IGN:
Age (optional):
Job wanted (you may choose both):
Skype (Y/N):
Why would you make a good addition?:
Tell us about you experience with the job:
Time zone:
Anything else you want to tell us?:
That was all. Thank you for your time, I hope to see some of you again.
Good luck!
-unit1997
I'm on a work in progress fantasy RPG server called "Asgarnia" and we need help.
First and foremost we need builders. Our world is mostly empty and we need somebody to help us fill it up! If you're good at fantasy, gothic architecture or medieval builds, apply!
We also need people that can do texture packs, graphics (banners and skins) and somebody that can manage plugins. Same as before, if you think you're the one we're looking for, apply!
We want as many as possible at the moment, so just send them in.
Please fill this out:
IGN:
Age (optional):
Job wanted (you may choose both):
Skype (Y/N):
Why would you make a good addition?:
Tell us about you experience with the job:
Time zone:
Anything else you want to tell us?:
That was all. Thank you for your time, I hope to see some of you again.
Good luck!
-unit1997
3
Hello guys i am the server owner! I am looking at the server apps now, and i will send you a pm with the ip if you are accepted, but it may not happen in like 1 hour
IGN: minkey007
Age (optional): 15
Job wanted (you may choose both): both a builder and texture pack maker
Skype (Y/N): Yes
Why would you make a good addition?: I have created many of my own texture packs, banners ect and would love to help you with all of yours. I have also been admin/moderator on many servers as well as being promoted to a co-owner for my excellent building skills on someone's server!
Tell us about you experience with the job: I love making my own texture packs and I have built almost since minecraft came out gaining me some great experience over the time! I would love to help you and I hope that I can join!
Time zone: Britain
Anything else you want to tell us?: I would really appreciate being accepted and hope that I will be. I will put many hours into the server and will strive to improve it for you!
Thanks
The Blockheads
Age (optional): 15
Job wanted (you may choose both): both a builder and texture pack maker
Skype (Y/N): Yes
Why would you make a good addition?: I have created many of my own texture packs, banners ect and would love to help you with all of yours. I have also been admin/moderator on many servers as well as being promoted to a co-owner for my excellent building skills on someone's server!
Tell us about you experience with the job: I love making my own texture packs and I have built almost since minecraft came out gaining me some great experience over the time! I would love to help you and I hope that I can join!
Time zone: Britain
Anything else you want to tell us?: I would really appreciate being accepted and hope that I will be. I will put many hours into the server and will strive to improve it for you!
Thanks
The Blockheads
Age (optional):10.
Job wanted (you may choose both): Builder please
Skype (Y/N): Y
Why would you make a good addition?: Yes i would
Tell us about you experience with the job: i dont understand that sorry.
Time zone: GMT
Anything else you want to tell us?: I am a skin-maker too.
Job wanted (you may choose both): Builder please
Skype (Y/N): Y
Why would you make a good addition?: Yes i would
Tell us about you experience with the job: i dont understand that sorry.
Time zone: GMT
Anything else you want to tell us?: I am a skin-maker too.
