Looking for Staff

Runewardi's Avatar Runewardi12/31/15 10:15 pm
1/4/2016 9:28 am
Runewardi's Avatar Runewardi
Server IP: 37.187.134.28:25597

Welcome to the team! So we are looking to form a team of builders,developers and staff to get started on creating a amazing server! But first we need ideas from those people! We already have a baseline of what we want to achieve and are setup to succeed!

If you are going to apply please follow these formats!

Developers
Click to reveal
What can you bring to the table:
What languages do you speak?
Name some of the basic administrative commands:

Staff
Click to reveal
What ideas do you have:

Builders
Click to reveal
ge:
IGN:
Previous experience:
Screenshots:
What style do you build:
What ideas do you have:
Runewardi
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/04/2016 9:28 am
Runewardi
Bump
01/03/2016 12:47 am
Runewardi
Bump
01/02/2016 4:46 pm
Runewardi
Bump
01/02/2016 12:59 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer
_DJVILIAM_
Hello! I would like to apply for either Staff or Builder, so I'll leave 2 applications.

Staff:

IGN: DJVILIAM

What languages do you speak? English, swedish and a little german.

Skype: It's private but I can give it to you in a private message.

Previous experience: I've owned several servers and I am fully willing to give you advice on how you can improve your server with plugins, commands and ranks for instance.

As I said I am fully willing to help you with the server to make it better and more professional. I'm always looking forward to help people with wonderings and to welcome new players to the server.

What ideas do you have:
I have a few plugin suggestions that you may like. I could also build parts of the server such as a spawn.

/invsee <player> - lets you see what a player has in their inventory.
/stop - basically stops the server if needed.
/mute <player> - mutes a player.
/ban <player> - bans a player.
/ban-ip <player> - ban a players IP address.
/unban <player> - unbans a player who has been banned.

Builder:

IGN: ^

What languages do you speak? ^

Previous experience: I've played on a lot of building servers and improved my skills through the years and I'm today still learning new things.

What can you bring to the table: I'm well known with World Edit and a little bit with Voxel Sniper. I could build a spawn or whatever you would like me to build.

Screenshots:

https://gyazo.com/06331e51e1a157cff979392af47902db

https://gyazo.com/ef8ed48cc4331e4bec24c1e6650fe3e2

What style do you build:
I mostly build with a medieval style because I simply love it. I'm always looking forward to build new things I've never done before.
01/02/2016 12:16 pm
Runewardi
bump
01/02/2016 10:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hemmototoro
IGN: Hemmototoro
What languages do you speak? English and Vietnamese
Previous experience: I was once staff of a server on another account, but I lost the security questions when I got my new computer. I made a new account, but since the server banned people who had more than one account, I stayed off the server.
What can you bring to the table: I am very mature for my age, last year I was mistaken for around 14. I can probably get on for around an hour each day, if school doesn't get in the way of things.
What ideas do you have: We could probably have a multi-activity server (I hope you get what I mean, ) where there could be many minigames and gamemodes. Such as Mineplex or Hypixel servers, they are very popular for their servers because they have original minigames (Like Super Mario Kart games? Those are pretty nice.) and they deliver games that everyone can find fun. For the staff, we can combine our creativity and come up with an awesome minigame!
/tp - This command teleports you to the Player that you exchange with.
/ban - Bans the account of the person.
/banip - This bans their ip so they cannot come back again.
/solid - Changes Stone to a Adminium Block. (This only works with stone.)
/kick - To kick those nasty players.
/setspawn - This is where you can manually set the spawn at start.
/say - Talk like a server announcement, or speak from the console!
01/02/2016 10:34 am
Philip_Trololol
IGN:Philip_Trololol
What languages do you speak?English,Dutch,German.
Previous experience: Staff member of Manievat's server
What can you bring to the table: temp ban hackers for a day and if they continue hacking perm ban them
What ideas do you have: In kitpvp with for example 20 kills you get a new rank.
Name some of the basic administrative commands: /ban,/mute,/kick Etc.
01/02/2016 10:29 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Inqiro
IGN: Rysterium
Previous experience:
- I have had many experiences when it comes to developing/assisting server owners in opening up their server. I've aided in developing a KitPvP server and a couple of Pixelmon Survival servers.. which I stopped playing from boredom.
- What I can bring.. hmm.. well, it depends. I can help with plugins, managing ranks, or even moderate. My building is.. meh.. but I can do other things. I have patience, and I feel that I'm more mature than most kids my age. I'll be ready to help, whatever the situation is, and I'll be on a lot.. especially on KitPvP, as I love this game mode.
What languages do you speak?:
- I speak mainly English, but my first language is Cambodian. I can only speak it, not write nor read it. I also know a LITTLE bit of Vietnamese ( Even though I'm Vietnamese..)
- Basic administrative commands..?
/ban
/kick
/mute
/jail
Basic commands, I can list on and on.
01/02/2016 10:24 am
Runewardi
bump
01/02/2016 9:34 am
Manievat1
Ign: Manievat
Previous experience: A plugin that gives $2 every kill.
What can you bring to the table: Simple plugin's like detect player events. For instance when a player throws an egg. When it lands they will be kicked or they're health and hunger will be changed. I can also configure permissions and create ranks and kits.
What languages do you speak? English and Dutch.
Name some of the basic administrative commands: /ban /kick /tempban /mute
01/02/2016 9:19 am
Runewardi
Bump
01/01/2016 9:03 pm
Runewardi
Bump
01/01/2016 7:53 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Princess
craftergurl
Good luck with your new server I will stop by later and say hello
01/01/2016 7:37 pm
AleksMonnett
Not to be rude or anything but, may i ask why? just for future reference if ever decided to apply to any other server
01/01/2016 5:37 pm
AleksMonnett
IGN:LenKagamineTheLW
What languages do you speak? I Speak english aswell as a bit of french and spanish
Previous experience:I was staff on a small server of about 20 people it fortunately shutdown due to lack of funds.
What can you bring to the table: I can bring A fun loving nice Staff member willing to help all players and enforce the rules of the servers
What ideas do you have: A faction server with mini games and a creative Server And donor kits to earn money to keep the server up
/op
/deop
/mute
/kick
/ban(-ip)
/whitelist
/pardon
/tp
01/01/2016 7:30 pm
Runewardi
Denied
01/01/2016 5:09 pm
Runewardi
Bump
01/01/2016 3:09 am
TheCheeseWithIn
Age:12- about to turn 13, I am a 4.0 student and very mature.
IGN: Dylangiantsfan
What languages do you speak: English, HTML (if it counts) and I am learning spanish.
Previous experience: I used to be a builder for people when they wanted to build a roleplay, they would build the roles and I would built the set. I also sometimes on the side in a single player world would build mob statues. However the world was lost when my laptop broke.
What can you bring to the table: Awesome buildings! I am an extremely skilled builder, and by that I don't mean I am The Best builder, but I have lots of experience, when I am given a description of what to build, I attempt to picture it and imagine it inside my head, and take that and build it on minecraft. It's a good method of building and a lot of other skilled builders use this method as well.
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/MGvt9/all, the first is of a roleplay I build by myself, the second is a upclose of a small castle I built, and the third is of a statue of me!, my other builds are of highschools but it just looks like a giant block on the outside, or I can take pics of what it looks like inside.
What style do you build: I am a EXTREME fan of medieval, I love building castles fortresses, and all that nice stuff, I am also good at making modern cities and I love doing that too.
What ideas do you have: Depends on the style of the server. I like to make builds that will stand out. Builds that when people walk past them they say, "Wow what a great build!" One Idea is that at the center of the spawn, I can make a fountain with a round circular base around it, where enderchests/anvils etc can be seen. I will have more ideas if you can tell me what you would like to see.
01/01/2016 3:21 am
Runewardi
Accepted, accept skype request
01/01/2016 2:27 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
peterplayzmc
IGN: Peterlovesmc
What languages do you speak? Only English sorry
Previous experience: I have been owner and co owner on a lot of servers and on got 125 players a day!
What can you bring to the table: I can get good staff use plugins make kits build I don't abuse and more
What ideas do you have: factions creative kitpvp op prison and more also we can get des I have that I pay for to make custom plugins
Name some of the basic administrative commands:op <name> Ops the player with name <name>.
/deop <name> De-ops a player.
/kick <name> Kicks a player
/ban <name> Bans and kicks a player
/unban <name> Pardons a banned player
/banip <name> Bans a player by ip number.
/say <message> Broadcasts <message> across the entire server.
/setspawn Sets the current location as the default spawn location for new players
/tp <name> Teleports to a player.

Thanks I hope you enjoy any of her questions contact me on skype at Peterlovesmc
01/01/2016 2:42 am
Runewardi
Accepted add skype :Emilj21
01/01/2016 2:16 am
Mabyn
Age:13 years old, but doing to my matureness and being very responsible, many people think I'm older.

IGN : Mabyn

What languages do you speak: I only speak english but I know a very little spanish.

Previous experience:I have been Admin on a small server before,unfortunately It was closed down due to the owners personal life was affecting him.

What can you bring to the table: I can't bring as much to the table as others can as my age restricts me.But, I am doing whatever I can to help the server, building,moderating,plugin.

What ideas do you have: I was on the server for a few minutes and I have a few depending on what the server is going to be.(If you want I'll send them to you on skype)

op <name> Ops the player with name <name>.
/deop <name> De-ops a player.
/kick <name> Kicks a player
/ban <name> Bans and kicks a player
/unban <name> Pardons a banned player
/banip <name> Bans a player by ip number.
/say <message> Broadcasts <message> across the entire server.
/setspawn Sets the current location as the default spawn location for new players
/tp <name> Teleports to a player.
/solid Switches between placing normal and placing unbreakable stone

I'd like to add as I was on your server to see how it was running.I came across two boys hacking.I got a screenshot of the conversation.I will private message it to you
01/01/2016 2:42 am
Runewardi
Accepted add skype :Emilj21
01/01/2016 1:14 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
k so everyones assusming that certain plugins are in it... just list the minecraft vanilla server commands... im gonna link to some command list posts...

www.planetminecraft.com/blog/command-bl ... minecraft/
minecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Commands

k just search minecraft command list 1.8.9 for more stuff
01/01/2016 12:44 am
Runewardi
bump
12/31/2015 11:26 pm
HealthCareUSA
http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/5a57b6479ee11e6411c4ddae776e6608/201363243/lifeisstrange.jpg

Applying for co-owner

IGN:
FirstOfficer

Engish.

Previous experience:
I have been an Owner, Co-Owner, Moderator, Head-Mod, Helper, Chatmod, Admin, Head-Admin and all other kinds of staff ranks.

I am a very dedicated and committed person who is willing to put their heart and soul into this server to make sure that it becomes the very best server it can possibly be. I am willing to spend hours making sure that the server has good builds, a great community, and many players.

What ideas do you have:
I think it should be factions. Factions is easy to set up and can be done within a day. I've staffed on many servers so I know this from experience.

/ban - blocks a user from joining
/kick - logs the user off the server forcefully
/mute - prevents the user from using chat
/tempban - blocks the user from joining for a period of time
/kill - kills a player
/eco - manage servers economy
/give - gives an item to a player
/recipe - displays a recipe
/craft - shows a workbench
/echest - opens your enderchest

Extra information to boost my chance to get accepted :p

Before I start my essay, I'd like you to let this sink in. I might repeat stuff from time to time.

I enjoy helping people a lot, you know making sure they have a very fun and enjoyable time all while making sure the rules are being followed. I am very determined and if I set my sights on something I wont stop until its been achieved. I believe I can handle people very well and like to make sure that no matter who it is, I remain unbiased. I don't like doing things for myself I do it for the community and the people who make the server possible. Everything I do is to make sure the server becomes the best possible server it could possibly be. I try very hard to make sure everyone is having fun and that everyone is being treated with respect and that no one is unfairly treated. I am very willing to put a lot of effort in to make sure that the server is the very best for everyone. I make sure to put the players needs before mine and make sure that whatever problem they have is dealt with immediately. Have a problem solver/natural leader type of personality and am able to make quick unbiased decisions and when it comes to making a fast decision I'm your guy. I treat everyone as equal and am respectful to everyone I come in contact with.Everything that happens to me I will use as an opportunity to learn something new to improve my life and the way I interact with others. What I value most is a healthy relationship with everyone I meet. I am very friendly with people that I do not know very well because I see it as an opportunity to create a positive impact in their life. When I see a problem I find a solution within a short amount of time, but I am also a very good listener and always give everyone a chance to express their opinions opposed to mine before the decision is made. I do not bother myself with sexism but treat everyone as equal human beings regardless of faith, looks, or maturity. One of my best traits is patience. Staff is a privilege, not a popularity boost, as so many others treat it as such. Staff have a responsibility. Yes, taking on a staff position lessens your free time as a player, but it brightens your opportunity to help. Helping is what I've grown accustom too. It's second hand to me. For as long as I could remember, there was no greater feeling to me then the satisfaction of knowing that I may have lifted someones mood, or brighten their day through helping them in anyway possible. As I said, staff is a PRIVILEGE, not a popularity boost. If there's something to be done, it gets done. I'm not the person to say "that's not my problem" or "someone else will take care of it". The community is the number one priority, not the game I'm playing. When you submit an application, you obligate yourself to what role comes with a staff rank. You become an example; it's often said that attitude reflects leadership. Staff have an obligation to set a good example, an obligation that I have no issue committing too. Dedication determines success, and it's my promise to the community that my dedication to the server will result in success. Unlike other people, I hold true to my word and don't abuse powers. If I am told to do something I will make sure to get it done as fast as possible, yet still upholding a high degree of care and quality. I am a very dedicated and committed person who is willing to put their heart and soul into this server to make sure that it becomes the very best server it can possibly be. I am willing to spend hours making sure that the server has good builds, a great community, and many players.
12/31/2015 11:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
SoulSucker5000

IGN: Creature420

What languages do you speak? English

Previous experience:I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on CreeperCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on RaidCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

What can you bring to the table:I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

What ideas do you have: I was thinking maby an OP-Prison/Prison server

Name some of the basic administrative commands: /kick /mute /ban /ipban /kill /give /tp /tpa /smite /pt If need anymore ask me
12/31/2015 11:00 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
hackr9
IGN: Havocked
POSITION[/b]
: Administrator
EXPERIENCE[/b]
: Been a server owner before, had Head-Admin on 1 server and Admins on 4 other. Plus builder on 4 others.
WHAT LANGUAGES DO I SPEAK
:Chinese and English
MATURITY[/b]
: I would say I'm very matured for my age as I can handle any sort of situations in a professional and matured manner. I am quite a friendly person and I like fooling around and cracking jokes sometimes but I know when to joke and when to be serious.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?[/b]
: I'm a decent builder myself, knowing how to use worldedit and I'm able to build things such as pixelarts, 3D figures, simple buildings such as houses etc. and also natural landscape such as a lake. I'm able to communicate and work well with other staff members whether it be building a structure or discussing about an idea or an application. Also, I know how to handle lower staff members such as promoting, demoting etc. and also handle situations such as an argument in the most effective and matured way as possible. In addition, I'm skilled at the important plugins that a server should have such as Essentials, Pex and Groupmanager due to working with them for 2 years and counting. Moreover, I have experience of creating and editing a website using Enjin such as editing the donation store, forums and theme.
WHAT IDEAS DO YOU HAVE
: I have quite a number of ideas in mind. Depending on the type of the server, if it is a minigame one or a prison one, I have different ideas in mind for each.
NAME SOME OF THE BASIC ADMINISTRATIVE COMMANDS
: Ban, Ip-Ban, Mute, Invsee, Socialspy, Tp, Tphere, Kill, Fly, Gamemode, Jail, Pardon, Kick, Tempban, Nick, Realname and many more.
12/31/2015 10:42 pm
Adventuretrails
IGN: Adventuretrails
What languages do you speak? Only english
Previous experience: I have been helper/builder
What can you bring to the table: I can bring a brain full of imagination
What ideas do you have: I have avatar: last airbender RP.
Name some of the basic commands: Mute Ban Kick Tempban BanIP TempbanIP
12/31/2015 10:47 pm
Runewardi
Denied.
12/31/2015 10:35 pm
IronMan54
IGN: IronMan54

Timezone: Central America

Position/Rank APPLYING For: I Would love Admin or Co-Owner
Why Should You Have This Rank:I think i should have this rank because once you get to know me you will tell I am very trustworthy I love to play and I am respectful and kind. I can play most of all day as long as you need me. I love to talk to the community and I know when to ban, mute and Temp-Ban. I am currently not staff on any server so I can be secluded to one server and give it my all to do this right. I can talk a lot on Skype and most the time when i'm on I am available to talk to. GAMING is my life as a teen so far. I am very mature when I am very mature when i need to be other times i like to goof around. I know my limits I'd say i am good at Minecraft and know what to say when to say it.

I like to focus souly on one thing and I like to make new friends and talk to them. I want this server to become very successful. I will give my soul to make this server great i will advertise on different places and get my friends to join. Also last thing my favorite thing to do on Minecraft is have lots of fun and play the GAME right.
How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for 3 years that was since 1.5.2 and I think i am pretty skilled at the GAME.

Previous Expererience: I have been a Helper, Mod, Head-Mod, Admin, Head-Admin and Co-Owner I haven't been builder on any SERVERS cause that is not what I do.

I hope you accept this application
Sincerely,

IronMan54
12/31/2015 10:37 pm
HealthCareUSA
This application is very all over the place and is disorganized. Just saying.
12/31/2015 10:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Charles04_
Deleted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome