Builders Get ADMIN!

El See's Avatar El See12/17/13 2:25 pm
12/18/2013 10:36 am
brad369's Avatar brad369
I've created a server recently as I have many times before, however this is much more unique than others before it. I will be needing primarily builders, and upon the server launching, our builders will be getting admin rank (there is no other way for players to earn admin). I will be hiring mods, to sustain some order though on this server. Mods who contribute much for building will also be given admin. There will not be any [Head-Admin] or [Head-Moderator] until I feel that a specific individual deserves it as a reward for his/her hard work.
NOTE: I give proper respect to builders given how their work makes each one an individual.

Please fill out all required sections of the application.

Position Desired:
IGN:
Skype name:
Can you help keep the server running?
Reason for applying?
Availability (time you can spend daily):
Previous Experience (not required):
Talent with building (screenshots):
What you have to offer (building skills, plugin know-how, dedication, etc):
Why makes you qualified for this rank:
What do you think my note means (builders only)?
El See
Level 1 : New Miner