Builders Haven

angelchef's Avatar angelchef3/17/14 4:29 am
4/4/2014 5:19 pm
angelchef's Avatar angelchef
IP 198.98.119.95

Welcome to Builders Haven, this is a survival server and everything except spawn will be legit even for the server owner and admins.
I'm going to keep it short for now but here is some important information about this server:

plugins (just a few will be listed), mcmmo, a anti cheat plugin, towny,world guard, essentials, dyn-map.
(as the server develops more plugins will be added/removed)

Apart from within the towns pvp is permitted, ofc the usual rules goes for inside the town like no griefing,stealing etc etc
other rules include play with respect towards other players,no hacks/cheating, at the moment mob grinders aren't permitted.

I would like to point out that this server is new, so new that spawn is still being constructed and plugins etc are being added and some removed to improve the server.

Future projects for the server will include such things as adding a temporary world for resource gathering, economy and ingame currency, donation perks and many more things, updating the server to the latest version (priority)

IP 198.98.119.95
angelchef
Level 7 : Apprentice Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

angelchef
04/04/2014 5:19 pm
bump
angelchef
04/02/2014 5:09 pm
bump
angelchef
03/28/2014 4:14 pm
Adventure map build has started, Builders needed
angelchef
03/27/2014 6:12 pm
bump
angelchef
03/26/2014 5:21 pm
Ok so i have finally added multi-verse to the server so 1 of the server admins can start building the adventure map, we accepting suggestions
angelchef
03/25/2014 5:41 pm
Added a new plugin to restart the server frequently as to keep it performing well, also it detects crashes and auto starts the server up.
We have plenty of towns with space so come join this up and coming server. All feedback is appreciated
angelchef
03/24/2014 2:13 pm
bump
angelchef
03/23/2014 3:01 pm
little update on the server, Seems to being running better than expected. I think we have been public for around a week now and seem to be attracting and retaining some good players, we have 1 full time admin which is myself and 2 pretty active moderators. We will be starting a adventure map once I have something planned out and we will be looking for builders to take part. Trust ofc will be a big priority with this and some other variables, but hey come join this friendly server still plenty of room left xD
angelchef
03/22/2014 5:21 pm
bump again
angelchef
03/21/2014 6:52 pm
bump
angelchef
03/21/2014 8:24 am
So after what I think is the 7th public day for the server we have managed to create a website with forums feel free to take a look http://buildershaven.x10.mx/
angelchef
03/20/2014 9:08 pm
No it's up
Guitar_Maestro84
03/20/2014 9:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
The server is down...
angelchef
03/20/2014 8:45 pm
still taking staff applications, if you look at my previous posts or come onto the server i will guide you to the correct place
angelchef
03/20/2014 2:13 pm
bump
angelchef
03/19/2014 12:29 pm
A liitle progress report on the server, we now have 2 additional staff members and more importantly we have fully rendered the entire map which helps make the server run much smoother.
angelchef
03/19/2014 8:56 am
bump
angelchef
03/18/2014 9:33 pm
Could you please fill the application form on the correct post which is builders-haven-staff-applications-198-119-t376048.html and use the correct template. Thank you
AMILLIONGUMMIES
03/18/2014 9:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
I am AMILLIONGUMMIES!

I would like to apply for a moderater or admin of some sort. I am 12 years old, and have been playing minecraft for almost 2 years. Im very mature, although I sometimes fool around, just to have fun. I love helping people and I have experience on a few other servers as admin and moderater. Im very sorry i dont have skype, but Id love to chat in game . I hooe you choose me, and have a great day!

PS. Let me knpw if there is any thing else I can do
angelchef
03/18/2014 8:27 pm
Just accepted our 2nd minimod vbeck54 and we are still accepting staff and regular players even more please if you wish to apply click the link in 1 of the previous comments. For those who join just to play i hope you enjoy the server and bring your friends to, we have plently of space and the money to expand if needed
angelchef
03/18/2014 8:01 pm
still accepting staff please click the link in one of the older comments for the application form, also looking for builders/regular players to start some new towns this offer wont be up for to long
angelchef
03/18/2014 7:26 pm
Announcement RayNBT12 was accepted as a mini-mod/moderator with a 7 day probation period once he passes this he will be a full moderator
angelchef
03/18/2014 6:37 pm
Ok so this limited server promotion is to get new towns, more players and some awesome builders onto the server, I would also like to remind you that we are accepting staff applications so feel free to check out the post, there is a link in 1 of my previous comments, Hope you like the server
angelchef
03/18/2014 6:18 pm
offers open for 9 more players
angelchef
03/18/2014 6:03 pm
For a short period only we are giving new players the required cash to start a town with enough upkeep for 7 days, only the 1st 10 will get this opportunity
angelchef
03/18/2014 4:15 pm
We are now taking staff applications here is a link to the post builders-haven-staff-applications-198-119-t376048.html
angelchef
03/18/2014 3:07 pm
Ok for this update I would like to say that we are planning some adventure maps, we are going to add a plugin so you can pick up mob spawner's and an auction plugin, Also although we don't have a huge player base I would like to announce we are accepting mini-mod applications as I aim to have staff on or available in some way 24/7,

IMPORTANT! if your interesting in joining the moderating team please send me a personal message and then we can exchange some details like name etc, I prefer not to do this blindly on the forums as i don't like to blast my Skype details etc on forums as I am sure a lot of people don't
angelchef
03/18/2014 10:35 am
New update, to stabilise the server more we are currently rendering the full map I will post a update as to when this is complete
angelchef
03/18/2014 6:39 am
Ok so the Server went down for a little while, I'm pleased to say its back up and running no roll backs exactly how it was as it went down,
Secondly I would like to say I have almost completed the market place for the standard items with a base price, please note : these price will be regularly changed depending on the economy/ supply and demand of each item and I will personally take care of this myself.
Lastly for this update the Main nether which is currently the only nether will be reset once a month and we will shortly be implementing a mining world which will follow the same direction as the nether
angelchef
03/17/2014 12:32 pm
For those of you who take the time to look around the server and play I would like to hear of your ideas and criticism and it helps develop the sever as a community not a sole players ideas.
angelchef
03/17/2014 11:19 am
update: Votifier now works for plant minecraft, this helps the server get more attention whilst rewarding the players for voting with $70 in game credits.
Secondly I would like to say that spawn has taken shape and looking pretty good now, we still have a lot of plans to develop spawn much further and you will be able to witness this as we progress,
Thirdly and one of the more important things, we have finally managed to stabilized the server and the random crashes we were getting, nobody likes crashes.
Finally the market place is well on its way atm we currently have 18 different items up for sale and to be sold and every hour this number is increasing as i work on it myself.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome