Builders needed!

deadrecon98's Avatar deadrecon981/20/14 2:48 pm
1 emeralds 168 2
1/20/2014 3:08 pm
PikachuSoup's Avatar PikachuSoup
Hello, my name is Cyphereion and I need builders for a server of mine. There are a few requirements but the rewards to this are great. Please fill out the form below. If you want to know more about the rewards go ahead and fill out the form but on Why you want this position put something like What are the rewards.

First Name:
Biography of yourself:
Why you want this position:
Some of your previous works:
deadrecon98
Level 38 : Artisan Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/20/2014 3:08 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
PikachuSoup
First Name: Jade (for now)
Skype Account: pickles.anddolphins
Biography of yourself: I live in Texas I have been playing MC for about over 2 years, and I am addicted ! I love Pokemon and anime (Soul Eater is my fav atm) I also am in the GATEs program, which means I do really well in school (trying not to brag )
Why you want this position: I really want to work for a server, and I love building. The only experience I've had is building a spawn, but I would love to be on staff
Some of your previous works: Built a spawn on my own, and earned architect for great building
01/20/2014 2:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
fruity1601
First Name: Alex
Skype Account: alex.lennon12345
Biography of yourself: I live in the UK, been playing minecraft for about 3-4 years now. Usually play with a group of 3 friends on a private server
Why you want this position: Always wanted to be a part of the start off building for a server
Some of your previous works: No current previous work, this would be my first job if I am accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome