Builders needed!

nacho the menace's Avatar nacho the menace2/22/14 1:09 am
1 emeralds 107 4
2/23/2014 7:19 pm
nacho the menace's Avatar nacho the menace
Hello! I need some builders for my new server that I am starting up! if you are intrested please fill out an application, and if you are accepted I will add you on skype and give you the IP!

Skype?
How old are you?
How mature are you?
How good do you believe you are at building on a scale from 1-10?
Are you able to dedicate a decent amount of the time to the server?

SIMPLE APP, but do not take it lightly, I will not accept you unless I believe you are right for the job!
nacho the menace
Level 27 : Expert Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

nacho the menace
02/23/2014 7:19 pm
Level 27 : Expert Zombie
BUMP!
LarryOtter
02/22/2014 1:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
How old are you?:16

How mature are you?:I'm young for my year but everyone believes I'm really mature and a lot of people tell me that

How good do you believe you are at building on a scale from 1-10?: I'm probably a solid 8-9/10 with modern buildings being my specialty

Are you able to dedicate a decent amount of the time to the server?: I will spend most of my time on the server but i have to balance it with school and sport

Silent Chill
02/22/2014 1:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
How old are you?15

How mature are you?I am very mature for my age, I tend to stay calm and be ready for responsibilities that await me if chosen as staff.

How good do you believe you are at building on a scale from 1-10?Around a 7.5. I can build many things from houses, and other stuff. I just love building and it's like a passion. I am currently on a build team on a popular server. (Hypixel)

Are you able to dedicate a decent amount of the time to the server?I will dedicate as much needed though with the exception of school. But i can help build the server that will satisfy you.

Thank you for reading my application,

Sincerely,

~DickieHead101
fj4ccc
02/22/2014 1:18 am
Level 1 : New Artist
How old are you?: 15

How mature are you?: I'm fairly mature but I do like to joke around everyone once in awhile but everyone does right?

How good do you believe you are at building on a scale from 1-10?: Probably about a 7. I'm good but I have my flaws like pretty much everyone does. I still think i'm very experienced at building since I've been playing Minecraft since alpha.

Are you able to dedicate a decent amount of the time to the server?: I can dedicate most of my time since I'm not in school currently and I won't be for awhile but I will dedicate a few hours to help build the server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome