1

Builders Needed!!!

boxturtle_27 •4/6/14 6:56 pm
•
119
•
4/7/2014 2:57 am
I am a fairly new server owner looking for highly skilled builders. These people must be able to build jails, mob arenas, PvP arenas, towns and much, much more.

Please reply with your Ign, age and level of skills 1-10
Posted by
boxturtle_27
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Lennie2306
• 04/07/2014 2:57 am
• Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Hello I like helping out with servers and because I am a good builder I will help with building, here is my Application.

IGN: Lennie09

Age: 14

Skill 9/10 (Good with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper)
1
john122
• 04/06/2014 10:27 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Explorer
IGN : SwampieMC
Age : 12
Skills : 10
=P
Im builder on op prison with 20-150 peeps
1
Aron_PlaysMC
• 04/06/2014 7:17 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ign, age and level of skills 1-10
IGN:AronPlaysMC01
Age:12 turning 13 this October
Skills 1-10 : 8 or 7
1
OverpoweredElmo
• 04/06/2014 7:07 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
xXEM0GIRLXx
Age: 14
Skill level : 10
1
Sugar-Craft-FTW
• 04/06/2014 7:02 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
biankabenjamin12
age:12
9
1

Welcome