><>Builders Needed><>

FunandGamesElite's Avatar FunandGamesElite4/28/14 1:26 am
1 emeralds 143 4
4/30/2014 9:23 pm
StacheSwag's Avatar StacheSwag
Hello everyone! Bossbeaterz here again, with something completely new! I am here to report that a friend of mine is opening up a new server! Unfortunately, we don't have enough people to help build the mini games and stuff! So, if you want to help us, please leave a comment leaving these things...
Name-
Age-
Skype-
Are you good with plugins-
Have you been staff on any other server-
And why you feel eligible to help build this server!
Thanks! Please, message us at our Skype: roguenetwork_
This is Bossbeaterz, signing out! BOOOOOP
FunandGamesElite
Level 10 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2014 9:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
StacheSwag
Name- McKenna
Age- 13
Skype- stacheswag
Are you good with plugins- Not necessarily, but I am a creative builder.
Have you been staff on any other server- Yes!
And why you feel eligible to help build this server!
I am a very creative builder. I am also very trustworthy and kind to the people around me.
04/28/2014 2:42 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Pokemon
FunandGamesElite
SuperBrand, and JasonBlitz, go to this Ip, 198.25.88.226:25851.
This is a test server to see what you got!
04/28/2014 1:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SuperBrand
BrandonMHancock is the name

I'm 19 years old,

I'll tell you my skype when I get accepted, I don't like random adds.

I'm pretty decent with plugins, I honestly enjoy configuring them however being a builder I know that the ability to configure plugins will be unnecessary.

I currently co-own 3 servers, a tekkit server, a modded server, and a "vanilla" server.

I like building mini games, they're fun and all that, most people don't know how to build them right though. For example, flat arenas they're so dull, theres no hiding spots, no hidden tunnels, no archer towers. I can understand wanting to have a 1v1 sword fight, but it doesn't have to be flat.

Mob arenas, too many people make their mob arenas look like the same jazz. "Heres a box room, mobs spawn in the corners." How about a themed mob arena? You're in a forest, inside the forest is a graveyard that looks like someone tried raising the dead, and now you're getting chased by a bunch of zombies and skeletons.

Etc Etc.
04/28/2014 1:41 am
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
JasonBlitz
Xavier
xoblitz
I am very good with setting up plugins and building arenas and various things specified for plugins.
I haveCo-Owned and been staff on many servers before. You can ask me in detail through skype.
I feel eligible to help build this server because I am a great builder that people can trust to be loyal.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome