1
Hi, my server got griefed many times. First time by some friends that placed 80000 TNT over the server. Second when my friends spmmed enderdragons tht sestroyed spawn (this was other friends) and for 3 weeks ago some staff lava griefed the spawn again. So now I need some builders to help build up the server. Its now 1.4.4 vanilla because the development builds not work. But I will get craftbukkit when the recomanded build comes. You will have to answer some simple how good you are with plugins and commands. Its because then I know if you can be a part of the staff hen you are done but so NOT lie then you will be demoted and mat be banned life time.
Please fill this app:
Age:
Ign:
Skype(needed):
Can I trust you:
Why do you want to build
Any bans:
Why did you get banned(only answer this if you have been banned:
Next 1-10
Building skills:
Redstone skills:
Mature:
Plugins:
Commands:
Please fill this app:
Age:
Ign:
Skype(needed):
Can I trust you:
Why do you want to build
Any bans:
Why did you get banned(only answer this if you have been banned:
Next 1-10
Building skills:
Redstone skills:
Mature:
Plugins:
Commands:
8
Not really a builder application, but I can still help you with building also!
Whats your in-game name? 45zeldafan
How old are you? 14
Staff Job applying for: Admin/Head-Admin/Developer
Rate your maturity on a scale of 1-10: 10
Rate your grammar on a scale of 1-10: 9.5
What kind of person are you? (Funny, thoughtful etc.): Helpful, Friendly, when
Do you have any experience of being staff? Yes, Owner-1, CO-Owner-2, Head-Admin-5, Admin-18, Head-Moderator-2, Moderator-8, Helper-1
What is your timezone? GMT -8:00 - California
How many hours per day or week will you be spending on the server? 60+ hours per week (4-5 Mon-Thurs, 15+ Fri-Sun)
Why should I choose you to join our staff team (Make it long)? I would like to help your server by following and enforcing the rules. I would help your players in a friendly manner. I like to make sure players have a great time by cracking a joke every once in a while, but when I have work to do, I get serious on the work. Until the work is done, I stay focused on it, and don't mess around. Every server has its potential to reach the top, and I would like to help this server reach its fullest.
Experience: Owner-1, CO-Owner-2, Head-Admin-5, Admin-18, Head-Moderator-2, Moderator-8, Helper-1
Plugin Experience: World Edit, Essentials, Essentials Spawn, PermissionsEx, Group Manager, BlockLog, LogBlock, Factions, Towny, Chest Shop, Sign Shop, Essentials Signs, and MANY more if I really think about it.
Other information: I have some great ideas for this server to help it reach the top. I have some ideas also for the economy that only Admin+ would be able to use to ensure the security of players items are not stolen in the games. I am decent at coding batch files (file.bat). Batch files are command prompts (CMD), similar to Terminal on a Mac. I can code you password protected batch files. Two nights ago, I coded myself a Password protected batch file that has several custom commands and a random number generator (1-100), for in-game gambling. I coded these commands:
:login - Goes to login screen
:new - Generates new number
:mBET - Modifies Bet/Pot
:mPOT - Same as :mBET
:exit - Exit the CMD
:load - reload the CMD
:play - Open minecraft.exe
:calc - Open Calculator.exe
If you need a Plugin manager, or Mods/Admins, please consider me! I would be a great staff because I am helpful, friendly, have great ideas to improve server quality, and I don't spawn items/money for people. I don't abuse powers either. Please post on here if you would like to have me as part of your staff team!
Just include this if you offer me a position of staff please!
I will come to the server as soon as I can to help out!
Whats your in-game name? 45zeldafan
How old are you? 14
Staff Job applying for: Admin/Head-Admin/Developer
Rate your maturity on a scale of 1-10: 10
Rate your grammar on a scale of 1-10: 9.5
What kind of person are you? (Funny, thoughtful etc.): Helpful, Friendly, when
Do you have any experience of being staff? Yes, Owner-1, CO-Owner-2, Head-Admin-5, Admin-18, Head-Moderator-2, Moderator-8, Helper-1
What is your timezone? GMT -8:00 - California
How many hours per day or week will you be spending on the server? 60+ hours per week (4-5 Mon-Thurs, 15+ Fri-Sun)
Why should I choose you to join our staff team (Make it long)? I would like to help your server by following and enforcing the rules. I would help your players in a friendly manner. I like to make sure players have a great time by cracking a joke every once in a while, but when I have work to do, I get serious on the work. Until the work is done, I stay focused on it, and don't mess around. Every server has its potential to reach the top, and I would like to help this server reach its fullest.
Experience: Owner-1, CO-Owner-2, Head-Admin-5, Admin-18, Head-Moderator-2, Moderator-8, Helper-1
Plugin Experience: World Edit, Essentials, Essentials Spawn, PermissionsEx, Group Manager, BlockLog, LogBlock, Factions, Towny, Chest Shop, Sign Shop, Essentials Signs, and MANY more if I really think about it.
Other information: I have some great ideas for this server to help it reach the top. I have some ideas also for the economy that only Admin+ would be able to use to ensure the security of players items are not stolen in the games. I am decent at coding batch files (file.bat). Batch files are command prompts (CMD), similar to Terminal on a Mac. I can code you password protected batch files. Two nights ago, I coded myself a Password protected batch file that has several custom commands and a random number generator (1-100), for in-game gambling. I coded these commands:
:login - Goes to login screen
:new - Generates new number
:mBET - Modifies Bet/Pot
:mPOT - Same as :mBET
:exit - Exit the CMD
:load - reload the CMD
:play - Open minecraft.exe
:calc - Open Calculator.exe
If you need a Plugin manager, or Mods/Admins, please consider me! I would be a great staff because I am helpful, friendly, have great ideas to improve server quality, and I don't spawn items/money for people. I don't abuse powers either. Please post on here if you would like to have me as part of your staff team!
Just include this if you offer me a position of staff please!
Server name:
Server IP:
Owner of server:
I will come to the server as soon as I can to help out!
Age:15
Ign:mecki12
Skype(needed):bjorn.buys1
Can I trust you:of course
Why do you want to build:because it's fun and i never get borred
Any bans:no
Why did you get banned(only answer this if you have been banned:
Next 1-10
Building skills:8/10
Redstone skills:8.5/10
Mature:9/10
Plugins:9/10
Commands:10/10
i hope you reply
Ign:mecki12
Skype(needed):bjorn.buys1
Can I trust you:of course
Why do you want to build:because it's fun and i never get borred
Any bans:no
Why did you get banned(only answer this if you have been banned:
Next 1-10
Building skills:8/10
Redstone skills:8.5/10
Mature:9/10
Plugins:9/10
Commands:10/10
i hope you reply
Age: 13
IGN: andrews2178
Skype: ads2178
Can I trust you: IM desperate so I wont disappoint you.
Why do you want to build: I want to build because I love to and its fun. I also feel sorry for you because greifers.
Any Bans: No
Building Skills: 8/10
Redstones: 7/10
Mature: 10/10
Plugins: MCMMO, worldedit, greif++, worldguard, and a lot more. 9/10
Commands: 10/10
Please consider me.
IGN: andrews2178
Skype: ads2178
Can I trust you: IM desperate so I wont disappoint you.
Why do you want to build: I want to build because I love to and its fun. I also feel sorry for you because greifers.
Any Bans: No
Building Skills: 8/10
Redstones: 7/10
Mature: 10/10
Plugins: MCMMO, worldedit, greif++, worldguard, and a lot more. 9/10
Commands: 10/10
Please consider me.
Hi
Age: 13
Ign: Ign???
Skype(needed): Godslayerfox
Can I trust you: Absolutley
Why do you want to build: Because building is fun! Especially when you work with people
Any bans: YeP! Just 1
Why did you get banned(only answer this if you have been banned: Because I was killing people on a PvP server! apparently I killed too many people! Lol I was just defending my house!
Next 1-10
Building skills: Probs 7 or 8 out of 10 Not the best builder but i still can build lots of awesome things if I work alone or with people
Redstone skills: IM SO VERY CRAAP AT THIS STUFF Yeah.... i suck at redstone stuff. I can do the basics though. Probs a 6 out of 10
Mature: 9/10 I can be silly but I am very mature and I won't act like a 3 year old kid just because I didn't get my own way. (just saying I won't act like that)
Plugins: Plugins..... hmmmm probs a 7/10 I am alright at them but you know
Commands: I good at commands 7/10 Thanks
Age: 13
Ign: Ign???
Skype(needed): Godslayerfox
Can I trust you: Absolutley
Why do you want to build: Because building is fun! Especially when you work with people
Any bans: YeP! Just 1
Why did you get banned(only answer this if you have been banned: Because I was killing people on a PvP server! apparently I killed too many people! Lol I was just defending my house!
Next 1-10
Building skills: Probs 7 or 8 out of 10 Not the best builder but i still can build lots of awesome things if I work alone or with people
Redstone skills: IM SO VERY CRAAP AT THIS STUFF Yeah.... i suck at redstone stuff. I can do the basics though. Probs a 6 out of 10
Mature: 9/10 I can be silly but I am very mature and I won't act like a 3 year old kid just because I didn't get my own way. (just saying I won't act like that)
Plugins: Plugins..... hmmmm probs a 7/10 I am alright at them but you know
Commands: I good at commands 7/10 Thanks
So your server gets griefed, and your first instinct is to ask for potentially untrustworthy people to be given OP/Creative, and you are hiring them from a website full of degenerates with bad community...?
Your server loses the title of "server" when your admins are jackasses
I need builders and I know its like that on PMC but I will not give op to accepted. Creativ will they get!! but I am going to put the server down or I will protect spawn and set them is gamemode 0 when I leave or something but I got much staff to look after them!! And its allways a staff member online on skype!!
Not to be a smart alec but isn't your staff the ones who greifed the server in the 1st place
