1

BUILDERS NEEDED FOR SPAWN

Htaccess •8/9/14 11:03 am
•
244
•
8/9/2014 9:52 pm
BUILDERS NEEDED FOR A SERVER SPAWN, I WANT IT TO BE KINDA LIKE MINEPLEX'S!!! IF YOU MAKE THE SPAWN YOU WILL BE THE CYBER NETWORKS TOP BUILDER!!!!
Posted by
Htaccess
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Gigi357
• 08/09/2014 9:52 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'm a builder willing to help out. I love playing Minecraft, so I won't need any monetary payment. XD
1
mcttfigter
• 08/09/2014 9:42 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
Hello this is ttfigter from team TT builds. We are interested in possibly assisting you with your building. Please visit our website ( http://www.teamttbuilds.com/ ) or contact ttfigter via skype for more information! Hope to hear from you soon!
1
mars5678
• 08/09/2014 1:09 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ign coty666
i dont have skype
i like to buld and help out people
experience i built castles spawns waterslides and bunch of other things
1
becase
• 08/09/2014 11:35 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Pokemon_POWER

skype:ill msg you if you pick me

why i want to help?: I like building and need a new main server.

experience:I have built houses, castles, boats, and about any thing else in all styles.
1
Walkfree123
• 08/09/2014 11:31 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
I too will check it out i am a 9/10 building skill
1
Manuluke1
• 08/09/2014 11:10 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Whats the ip I would like to check it out ? Thanks
1

Welcome