forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

[Amazing] Bukkit Hamachi Server! Tons Plugins and lag -free!

1 emerald2 replies59 views
created 08/31/2011 2:29 pm by Hamsters23
last reply 08/31/2011 4:08 pm
This is a lag-free creative epic server! Plugins include logblock, bigbrother, etc...!This is a preium server sorry for those cracked kids! This server has a spawn, a jail, a shop, and tons of places to build houses and tons and tons and tons of other things to do! We have many players already, but I really want more players to help with the server! Dont even try to grief or hack cuz its an automatic ban and there is so much backup for this server!

Please have a great time and u may get a suprise if ur a nice person that doesnt grief and is on the server for a bit! You must Have Hamachi too! There is so much more but so less space to explain it in. Come in the server and have a blast!!!

Hamachi ID: AlexTheEpic

Password: 123

IP once hamachi is on: 5.141.167.149

There is only 10 spots for people to join and 1 is taken by me and another one is taken by my friend so only 8 spots left! Join fast and trust me u will have an epic time!

Thanks
~Hamsters23
Posted by avatar
Hamsters23
Level 1 : New Miner
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

2 replies

08/31/2011 4:08 pm
boratborat
I would join but we don't need your ID we need the Network ID
08/31/2011 4:05 pm
sleakwolf
can i join? the hamachi is wrong i think.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome