1

Buycraft problem.

TehPajamazyo •10/14/13 3:34 pm
•
872
•
12/5/2014 2:01 pm
Hey guys, i'm having a problem with buycraft. Someone on my server donated, but when i go to payments it says "Pending receiver"? I hit info and it says "This payment is pending because the funds were sent to an unrecognized Paypal account. This is normally caused when you are not using your primary Paypal email address." I hooked up my Paypal but i don't get the payment or anything. Can someone help me? ; )
Posted by
TehPajamazyo
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokémon
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

planetminecrafter52342
• 12/05/2014 2:01 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
Did the player who donated lose his money? like it vanished.
1
luuk16
• 12/05/2014 1:54 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Network
I have this problem too
1
bloxParadise_
• 01/08/2014 6:45 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Did you enter your email the EXACT same as it is?
1
kevs1999
• 01/08/2014 6:44 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
I am having the same exact problem and cannot seem to find an answer.
1

Welcome