1
⇢ Central Servers MC [Recruitment] ⇠

Server IP: Central-MC.net
Hey there!
Presently, this is a private network and is open and in Beta. We plan on making a vast network with an array of different things to offer players. We are recruiting Builders, Plugin Developers, Helpers and Moderators. Below, I have listed the requirements and an application. We are looking for only the best of people to be in our network, for the best possible outcome. Creative minds are certainly welcomed.
Development Team Information:
You would need to work with team members or Individually to create custom plugins or possibly custom texture packs. Quality, efficient work can be paid for.
Build Team Information:
You shall work within a team on build projects. The builds will be based around a certain theme although preferably, the team shall come up with the majority of Ideas.
Moderator Information:
You will be expected to be in-game for long periods of time during the day to be able to help users with any problems or questions they may have.
Helper Information:
To help out with any tasks that need completed and shall earn the position of Junior Moderator.
Development Team Application & Requirements:
Click to reveal
Development Team Requirements:
- Age: 13+
- Skype Required
- Must have previous experience
- Must be able to use the basic plugins such as Essentials GM/Pex
- Preferably able to also create/update custom plugins
Development Team Application:
Age:
Skype:
Previous Work/Experience:
What can you bring to this network?:
- Age: 13+
- Skype Required
- Must have previous experience
- Must be able to use the basic plugins such as Essentials GM/Pex
- Preferably able to also create/update custom plugins
Development Team Application:
Age:
Skype:
Previous Work/Experience:
What can you bring to this network?:
Build Team Application & Requirements:
Click to reveal
Build Team Requirements:
- Age: 13+
- Skype Required
- Must have previous experience
- Participate in team projects
Build Team Application:
Age:
Skype:
Previous Work/Experience:
What can you bring to this network?:
- Age: 13+
- Skype Required
- Must have previous experience
- Participate in team projects
Build Team Application:
Age:
Skype:
Previous Work/Experience:
What can you bring to this network?:
Moderator Application & Requirements:
Click to reveal
Moderator Requirements:
- Age: 13+
- Skype Required
- Past experience
- Must be online 3+ hours a day
Moderator Team Application:
Age:
Skype:
Past experience:
Why you?:
What can you bring to this network?:
- Age: 13+
- Skype Required
- Past experience
- Must be online 3+ hours a day
Moderator Team Application:
Age:
Skype:
Past experience:
Why you?:
What can you bring to this network?:
Helper Application & Requirements:
Click to reveal
Helper Team Requirements:
- Age: 12+
- Skype Required
- Help staff to complete compulsory tasks
Helper Team Application:
Age:
Skype:
Past experience:
Why you?:
What can you bring to this network?:
- Age: 12+
- Skype Required
- Help staff to complete compulsory tasks
Helper Team Application:
Age:
Skype:
Past experience:
Why you?:
What can you bring to this network?:
73
I can easily manage plugins and a server,
Age:13-15 Age range. ( Don't want to give my age to the public )
Skype:Chat only. Not for the public.
Previous Work/Experience:Senior admin, Dev and Mod on different servers.
What can you bring to this network?:
I love computers and would love to help this server! I am good at troubleshooting and setting up servers.Thanks!
Age:13-15 Age range. ( Don't want to give my age to the public )
Skype:Chat only. Not for the public.
Previous Work/Experience:Senior admin, Dev and Mod on different servers.
What can you bring to this network?:
I love computers and would love to help this server! I am good at troubleshooting and setting up servers.Thanks!
Possibly Hired. PM us your Skype info through PMC.
Won't be able to make it on tonight unfortunately, I'll be sure to hop on tommorow!
Build Team Application:
Age: 17
Skype: olhorder
Previous Work/Experience: Currently working as a trial on Multicube, and have been a member of multiple network build teams. Been building for about a year now and enjoy the competition and creativeness.
What can you bring to this network?: As the title entails, then I could help to bring some fantastic builds to your server. I'm great with leadership and like to talk and build with new people. My build portfolio can be found here! http://m.imgur.com/a/LVjyD
Age: 17
Skype: olhorder
Previous Work/Experience: Currently working as a trial on Multicube, and have been a member of multiple network build teams. Been building for about a year now and enjoy the competition and creativeness.
What can you bring to this network?: As the title entails, then I could help to bring some fantastic builds to your server. I'm great with leadership and like to talk and build with new people. My build portfolio can be found here! http://m.imgur.com/a/LVjyD
Hired.
You see, here at Central MC, we have a lot of creativeness when it comes to building and I think you would be a good addition. I'd like to see you on here for a trial build as soon as possible!
You see, here at Central MC, we have a lot of creativeness when it comes to building and I think you would be a good addition. I'd like to see you on here for a trial build as soon as possible!
ACEOPS23'S HELPER APPLICATION
Age: I am 16 years old
Skype: I would like to keep this private from the public, please PM me via PMC for my skype.
Past experience: I am only going to post the important ones:
Head-Admin: A few months ago I joined this brand new server called QtipCraft. I fell in love with it the second I joined. I donated 45$ after playing on there for an hour, that's how much I loved it. At the time there was only around 8 people on, maybe 9. That night I applied for staff and I was accepted. They gave me OP to see how trustworthy I was, while they were gone I added more to the shop and more to the spawn. When they came back the next day they saw what I had done and immediately made me Admin along with this other guy who soon became their developer. At the time this was a factions server but a few months later they made it into a hub server. It had Kit pvp, factions and prison. I was moved from being Admin on factions to be Head-Admin on kit pvp. I donated over 200$ on that server to help keep it up. I made a lot of great great friends and met some helpful people that would eventually help me make my server. Now, after around 2 months of being head-admin, the owners started to stop playing on their server. I got worried that they were going to close it down. The the day I had been dreading finally came, they closed down the server. They didn't tell us why, they told us they were going to make a new one soon (6 months later they still haven't). After they closed it down, My friend and I got to work on my server. Once it was done I invited all my friends from that server to mine.
Owner: A few months after Qtipcraft closed down, I opened my server to the public. It was a hub server as well with Hunger Games, Skyblock, Kit Pvp, and OP prison. My friend and I made that server the best it could be. Most of the players from QtipCraft came to my server. We all talked and played like we did on QtipCraft, until that dreaded day came. I was getting to busy to run my server and my developer was as well. So we had to close down our server as well. It was the hardest decision to make, but I just had to do it. All of those people, my friends, went their separate ways and I have not seen them since.
Moderator: A friend of mine and I were trying to find a good pixelmon server to play on, we kept looking and looking until we ran into HuskyPixelmon. Me and him played on their for around 5 weeks before I decided to apply for staff. He also applied but got denied. After about a week of waiting, they told me to get on TeamSpeak for an interview. I was very nervous for some reason. After talking to them and answering questions for about 30 minutes, they went into their own chat and discussed it. After waiting 5 veryyy long minutes, they moved me into their chat and said I had been accepted. I was way more than happy, I don't even know how to explain how I felt that day. Anyway, after they accepted me I told them which server I wanted to be staff on (there was 3). I chose server two, which was the smallest of the 3 but had the best community. I still remember everyone congratulating me and wishing me the best of luck as a staff member. After being accepted, I was staff on there for about 5 weeks before being promoted up to moderator. During that time, my friend had applied to become a gym leader, he eventually got accepted and he is still a gym leader to this day. After playing on that server for around 8 months, I had decided that the reign of ace was over. I didn't tell anyone that I was leaving, I simply went on the forums, and made a goodbye post to everyone on the server and I haven't been back since.
(I have been staff on a lot more servers)
Why you?: Why me? Well, I am a very experienced, hardworking, active 16 year old. I can get on day or night to help anyone with anything. <--- That sums it up.
What can you bring to this network?: I am good friends with 2 absolutely amazing developers that are willing to help if needed, I am also friends with an amazing build team that is ready to work. I can bring experience and loyalty to your server, but the only way you can get all of this is by accepting me. You will not regret accepting me into the staff team, I will help in any way I can.
Reason I am applying for helper and not moderator: Most people like to apply for moderator for the power. I don't want you to think I am applying for power, I am applying to help this server grow and if that means start at the bottom and work my way up, then fine I will do that. I do not want moderator, I want to start as a helper and EARN my promotions. Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
Age: I am 16 years old
Skype: I would like to keep this private from the public, please PM me via PMC for my skype.
Past experience: I am only going to post the important ones:
Head-Admin: A few months ago I joined this brand new server called QtipCraft. I fell in love with it the second I joined. I donated 45$ after playing on there for an hour, that's how much I loved it. At the time there was only around 8 people on, maybe 9. That night I applied for staff and I was accepted. They gave me OP to see how trustworthy I was, while they were gone I added more to the shop and more to the spawn. When they came back the next day they saw what I had done and immediately made me Admin along with this other guy who soon became their developer. At the time this was a factions server but a few months later they made it into a hub server. It had Kit pvp, factions and prison. I was moved from being Admin on factions to be Head-Admin on kit pvp. I donated over 200$ on that server to help keep it up. I made a lot of great great friends and met some helpful people that would eventually help me make my server. Now, after around 2 months of being head-admin, the owners started to stop playing on their server. I got worried that they were going to close it down. The the day I had been dreading finally came, they closed down the server. They didn't tell us why, they told us they were going to make a new one soon (6 months later they still haven't). After they closed it down, My friend and I got to work on my server. Once it was done I invited all my friends from that server to mine.
Owner: A few months after Qtipcraft closed down, I opened my server to the public. It was a hub server as well with Hunger Games, Skyblock, Kit Pvp, and OP prison. My friend and I made that server the best it could be. Most of the players from QtipCraft came to my server. We all talked and played like we did on QtipCraft, until that dreaded day came. I was getting to busy to run my server and my developer was as well. So we had to close down our server as well. It was the hardest decision to make, but I just had to do it. All of those people, my friends, went their separate ways and I have not seen them since.
Moderator: A friend of mine and I were trying to find a good pixelmon server to play on, we kept looking and looking until we ran into HuskyPixelmon. Me and him played on their for around 5 weeks before I decided to apply for staff. He also applied but got denied. After about a week of waiting, they told me to get on TeamSpeak for an interview. I was very nervous for some reason. After talking to them and answering questions for about 30 minutes, they went into their own chat and discussed it. After waiting 5 veryyy long minutes, they moved me into their chat and said I had been accepted. I was way more than happy, I don't even know how to explain how I felt that day. Anyway, after they accepted me I told them which server I wanted to be staff on (there was 3). I chose server two, which was the smallest of the 3 but had the best community. I still remember everyone congratulating me and wishing me the best of luck as a staff member. After being accepted, I was staff on there for about 5 weeks before being promoted up to moderator. During that time, my friend had applied to become a gym leader, he eventually got accepted and he is still a gym leader to this day. After playing on that server for around 8 months, I had decided that the reign of ace was over. I didn't tell anyone that I was leaving, I simply went on the forums, and made a goodbye post to everyone on the server and I haven't been back since.
(I have been staff on a lot more servers)
Why you?: Why me? Well, I am a very experienced, hardworking, active 16 year old. I can get on day or night to help anyone with anything. <--- That sums it up.
What can you bring to this network?: I am good friends with 2 absolutely amazing developers that are willing to help if needed, I am also friends with an amazing build team that is ready to work. I can bring experience and loyalty to your server, but the only way you can get all of this is by accepting me. You will not regret accepting me into the staff team, I will help in any way I can.
Reason I am applying for helper and not moderator: Most people like to apply for moderator for the power. I don't want you to think I am applying for power, I am applying to help this server grow and if that means start at the bottom and work my way up, then fine I will do that. I do not want moderator, I want to start as a helper and EARN my promotions. Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
Hired. I'll see you on Central-MC.net to further discuss details. (Although still looking for our main guy!)
Great! I'll hop on now!
I am re-opening this post on the note that we are looking for a main guy. Someone that can handle most things. Someone that can work with almost any plugin and they are fast learners when It comes to working with a plugin they aren't familiar with. We will be a hub soon. So we need someone dedicated and active. If we can find someone like this; anything up to Co-Owner could be rewarded.
Thanks, hope to hear from you all.
Thanks, hope to hear from you all.
Bump
I applied for mod but you never replied? Did you not see it or was it not accepted?
Dj's Dev Team Application
My name is Dj, and I am applying for a position on the Development Team. To start things off, I am 16 years old and have been playing Minecraft for 2 and a half years. I am very experienced not only in handling plugins, but creating permissions and everything that has to do with GroupManager and in game commands. I accredit my skills towards a very successful server called CakeCraft that ran for over 8 months until its' demise due to an overbearing amount of work. That's actually why I am applying to Central Servers. I want to ease the burden off the shoulders of the owners by eliminating the back stage hassles that come with plugins. I know how to use a variety of plugins.
Along with plugins, I would be on the server helping players with anything they need. I am not asking for total control, no, I am asking for trust. I will be someone who can willingly sit and talk with a stressed user/guest. Someone who won't ask for anything more than needed. And what am I asking for? Recognition. Trust. Simply, friendship. I'm an online Social Engineer who knows how others feel, and how to correctly respond with the situation. I want to help keep this server as fun as it is. I will encourage people to donate, not out of greed, but out of respect for a wonderful server. I am willing to work on the website as well. Creating more donor classes that are appealing but not overpowering.
As you might be able to see, a problem solver. I can come up with solutions quick or help the player work towards a solution to their problems. I am enthusiastic about helping players and having fun! I am funny and nice. I am a hard worker too. I think I have some powerful advantages over others and hope you will seriously consider me as a Developer Team Member.
Sincerely,
Dj
PS. My signature is the banner of the server I used to own.
My name is Dj, and I am applying for a position on the Development Team. To start things off, I am 16 years old and have been playing Minecraft for 2 and a half years. I am very experienced not only in handling plugins, but creating permissions and everything that has to do with GroupManager and in game commands. I accredit my skills towards a very successful server called CakeCraft that ran for over 8 months until its' demise due to an overbearing amount of work. That's actually why I am applying to Central Servers. I want to ease the burden off the shoulders of the owners by eliminating the back stage hassles that come with plugins. I know how to use a variety of plugins.
Along with plugins, I would be on the server helping players with anything they need. I am not asking for total control, no, I am asking for trust. I will be someone who can willingly sit and talk with a stressed user/guest. Someone who won't ask for anything more than needed. And what am I asking for? Recognition. Trust. Simply, friendship. I'm an online Social Engineer who knows how others feel, and how to correctly respond with the situation. I want to help keep this server as fun as it is. I will encourage people to donate, not out of greed, but out of respect for a wonderful server. I am willing to work on the website as well. Creating more donor classes that are appealing but not overpowering.
As you might be able to see, a problem solver. I can come up with solutions quick or help the player work towards a solution to their problems. I am enthusiastic about helping players and having fun! I am funny and nice. I am a hard worker too. I think I have some powerful advantages over others and hope you will seriously consider me as a Developer Team Member.
Sincerely,
Dj
PS. My signature is the banner of the server I used to own.
Build Team Application:
Age: 14
Skype: NevahMeNevah
Previous Work/Experience: Infact, I own a build team. I have built for badlion and will bring as much work to this server as I did to all others I have built for.
What can you bring to this network?: I can bring some amazing builds to this network!
Age: 14
Skype: NevahMeNevah
Previous Work/Experience: Infact, I own a build team. I have built for badlion and will bring as much work to this server as I did to all others I have built for.
What can you bring to this network?: I can bring some amazing builds to this network!
Are you still looking for staff?
Depends what you would be applying for?
Developer
Age: 16
Skype: truelabrinth
Previous Work/Experience: I am a C# programmer currently for small things requested by friends (Screenshot uploaders, bots among all things, etc) and am currently learning Java for plugins and have made some rather simple ones before.
What can you bring to this network?: Well I've owned another network that was *fairly* popular, Shimen [Craft] Networks, that had an average of 100 players on before it was sold. I believe I can bring skills from Shimen and incorperate them into Central as well as being able to develop custom plugins and standalone programs (exe's) if needed. I've worked with Linux servers my entire life knowing how to use computers; if you're using shared hosting from a provider, I advise you to leave them and order a dedicated server from a place like SoYouStart or OVH as prices and performance are better by so many levels. I would assist you over all of that if you don't know much about Linux and would need some pointers.
Thanks for your consideration.
Age: 16
Skype: truelabrinth
Previous Work/Experience: I am a C# programmer currently for small things requested by friends (Screenshot uploaders, bots among all things, etc) and am currently learning Java for plugins and have made some rather simple ones before.
What can you bring to this network?: Well I've owned another network that was *fairly* popular, Shimen [Craft] Networks, that had an average of 100 players on before it was sold. I believe I can bring skills from Shimen and incorperate them into Central as well as being able to develop custom plugins and standalone programs (exe's) if needed. I've worked with Linux servers my entire life knowing how to use computers; if you're using shared hosting from a provider, I advise you to leave them and order a dedicated server from a place like SoYouStart or OVH as prices and performance are better by so many levels. I would assist you over all of that if you don't know much about Linux and would need some pointers.
Thanks for your consideration.
Hi there.
You have been added as a Skype contact as we are very interested in your application. We look forward to hearing from you so we can discuss further on future plans ect.
You have been added as a Skype contact as we are very interested in your application. We look forward to hearing from you so we can discuss further on future plans ect.
Age: 18
Skype: DemonicJester25
Past experience: lost count, i have been Admin, mod, op, trusted, helper, on a bunch of now deceased servers, and CO-owner on one
Why you?: I am experienced, mature, fair, and smart, plus i am a creative likable guy
What can you bring to this network?: i can keep the rules enforced and stop any hacking or exploitation i can help with ideas for the server and with events and can follow any orders
Skype: DemonicJester25
Past experience: lost count, i have been Admin, mod, op, trusted, helper, on a bunch of now deceased servers, and CO-owner on one
Why you?: I am experienced, mature, fair, and smart, plus i am a creative likable guy
What can you bring to this network?: i can keep the rules enforced and stop any hacking or exploitation i can help with ideas for the server and with events and can follow any orders
Ok!
So we have been up for a week now and everything's going well. We have received donations to allow us to double up the RAM and to stay up and running for another 5 months!... The only thing we require is more entertainment for members. So we have built PvP Arena's, 1v1 Duel Arena's, Mob Arena's and also Spleef Arena's. All we need now Is someone to perhaps set them up while we also work on other projects... Feel free to fill out a plugin manager application form ect and I hope to hear from you guys soon! - Good luck!
So we have been up for a week now and everything's going well. We have received donations to allow us to double up the RAM and to stay up and running for another 5 months!... The only thing we require is more entertainment for members. So we have built PvP Arena's, 1v1 Duel Arena's, Mob Arena's and also Spleef Arena's. All we need now Is someone to perhaps set them up while we also work on other projects... Feel free to fill out a plugin manager application form ect and I hope to hear from you guys soon! - Good luck!
We are now open. Come and join us on: Central-MC.net
Age: 13
Skype: do_I_know_you_too
IGN: Keven220
Rank: Developer
Previous Work/Experience: Have I had experience? Yes, of course I have. I've owned 3 mine craft servers. They are all closed now due to lack of funds, but they were top notch. I've managed a server and a team of fully-functional staff members, as well as developed servers for other people. I still make servers today on my computer, just to test them. I also still like to develop servers for other people. I have a good knowledge of PEX, but a god-like knowledge of Essentials GM. I've set up full permissions for a factions server in 10 minutes tops with group manager. I'm not god-like with PEX, but I manage with it pretty well.
What can you bring to this network?: What I can bring is a stable and fun environment for all to play on. I will help ensure the server stays in best condition community wise, and tech-wise. I will also help as much as I can, using my skills to help and improve the server.
I hope you can at least consider my staff application. Thanks for letting me apply.
- Keven220.
Skype: do_I_know_you_too
IGN: Keven220
Rank: Developer
Previous Work/Experience: Have I had experience? Yes, of course I have. I've owned 3 mine craft servers. They are all closed now due to lack of funds, but they were top notch. I've managed a server and a team of fully-functional staff members, as well as developed servers for other people. I still make servers today on my computer, just to test them. I also still like to develop servers for other people. I have a good knowledge of PEX, but a god-like knowledge of Essentials GM. I've set up full permissions for a factions server in 10 minutes tops with group manager. I'm not god-like with PEX, but I manage with it pretty well.
What can you bring to this network?: What I can bring is a stable and fun environment for all to play on. I will help ensure the server stays in best condition community wise, and tech-wise. I will also help as much as I can, using my skills to help and improve the server.
I hope you can at least consider my staff application. Thanks for letting me apply.
- Keven220.
Build Team Application:
Age: 14
Skype: crgr10
Previous Work/Experience: I was currently a builder for a server for a long time, but it went down to a lack of donations:/
What can you bring to this network?: I can bring happiness, and joy to the server, equality, and peace. I can do any, and everything you want. I also think i'm full of ideas for the server. I also know you pay your money for the server and I respect it. I know how much of a pain in the butt it is when someone messes with it. I will never abuse commands. I would love to become builder for the server and I home you've taken the time to read this.
Thank you,
cart3r123
Age: 14
Skype: crgr10
Previous Work/Experience: I was currently a builder for a server for a long time, but it went down to a lack of donations:/
What can you bring to this network?: I can bring happiness, and joy to the server, equality, and peace. I can do any, and everything you want. I also think i'm full of ideas for the server. I also know you pay your money for the server and I respect it. I know how much of a pain in the butt it is when someone messes with it. I will never abuse commands. I would love to become builder for the server and I home you've taken the time to read this.
Thank you,
cart3r123
Age:13
Skype:TheBigBadBag
Past experience:My Past Experience Has Been Pretty Good.I Got 2 Hacker In counters As A Mod On One Server.
Why you?:Because Im Very Mature And I Had Experience With Being A Mod
What can you bring to this network?:I Can Bring Safeness To The Server Even More Because More Is Better
Skype:TheBigBadBag
Past experience:My Past Experience Has Been Pretty Good.I Got 2 Hacker In counters As A Mod On One Server.
Why you?:Because Im Very Mature And I Had Experience With Being A Mod
What can you bring to this network?:I Can Bring Safeness To The Server Even More Because More Is Better
Age: 14
Skype: tenishlimbu
Past experience: I was mod on 2 servers , admin on 1
Why you?: I have experience with configuring, I am a ok builder. I have experienced being a staff member
What can you bring to this network?: I can bring nice happiness to the network and also dedicated attention to the network.
IGN: NePali_x_RioTz
Helper
Skype: tenishlimbu
Past experience: I was mod on 2 servers , admin on 1
Why you?: I have experience with configuring, I am a ok builder. I have experienced being a staff member
What can you bring to this network?: I can bring nice happiness to the network and also dedicated attention to the network.
IGN: NePali_x_RioTz
Helper
Server opens today. We could still do with builders & advertisers.
This network will be opening sometime this week. We must have more applicants so we can always be working on new projects. We need the following -
~ Plugin Manager
~ 1 Plugin Developer
~ 3 - 4 Builders
~ Plugin Manager
~ 1 Plugin Developer
~ 3 - 4 Builders
Bump!
Moderator Team Application:
Age: 11
Skype: N/A Email christophergranger@icloud.com
Past experience: I am moderator on 1 other server and have been Mod. on 2 servers in my life.
Why you?: I love to help servers and this one seems to be "The One"! I believe that servers can be good in their own way and in ways that those people are good at. I do NOT rush tasks and love to have a good laugh with the players. I have been staff on other servers and they say I need to re-apply and that they don't need more staff. CentralServersMC is very nice and I would love to have him as my boss. Promise to the server -- I promise to help the server and go out of my way to help anyone on the server. I will respect staff above and beyond my rank as well as the staff below me.
Just to say if there was a hacker I would:
1) Let him play
2) If he starts hacking I ban him
3) If he hacks back on I get other staff in the area to help
4) If he hacks back again then I will tell everyone to get off the server for public safety
5) Wait...
What can you bring to this network?: I can bring teamwork , stewardship and management to this server. I will dedicate my time to this server and will only leave if I am not needed by the server.
I hope to see you all on the server ASAP!
-- Apple
Age: 11
Skype: N/A Email christophergranger@icloud.com
Past experience: I am moderator on 1 other server and have been Mod. on 2 servers in my life.
Why you?: I love to help servers and this one seems to be "The One"! I believe that servers can be good in their own way and in ways that those people are good at. I do NOT rush tasks and love to have a good laugh with the players. I have been staff on other servers and they say I need to re-apply and that they don't need more staff. CentralServersMC is very nice and I would love to have him as my boss. Promise to the server -- I promise to help the server and go out of my way to help anyone on the server. I will respect staff above and beyond my rank as well as the staff below me.
Just to say if there was a hacker I would:
1) Let him play
2) If he starts hacking I ban him
3) If he hacks back on I get other staff in the area to help
4) If he hacks back again then I will tell everyone to get off the server for public safety
5) Wait...
What can you bring to this network?: I can bring teamwork , stewardship and management to this server. I will dedicate my time to this server and will only leave if I am not needed by the server.
I hope to see you all on the server ASAP!
-- Apple
Bump! - Only accepting 1-2 more applications. So make it your best!
So am I accepted as helper???
Yes. Feel free to add us on Skype if you haven't already ~ Jmismint
User name - Jakeysouthgate
Skype - jake.southgate1
Position - Moderator
Past experience - I have been a moderator on a few servers in the past as well as an admin. I have also ran a couple of my own servers in the past.
Why you?
You should pick me because i believe I will be a helpful member of your staff by helping other players and other members of the staff. I'm also fairly good at building, and very good at dealing with problems players may have. I also know a lot of plug-ins and the commands for them, so i will be good at helping players which need help.
What can i bring to this network?
I will help improve your network by increasing the amount of active players by promoting the server on websites so the community is more fun for all the members and staff. I will try my hardest to help improve this server in anyway in any way possible. I will be able to play for 4-5 hours a day so i can make the most impact on the server possible!
Skype - jake.southgate1
Position - Moderator
Past experience - I have been a moderator on a few servers in the past as well as an admin. I have also ran a couple of my own servers in the past.
Why you?
You should pick me because i believe I will be a helpful member of your staff by helping other players and other members of the staff. I'm also fairly good at building, and very good at dealing with problems players may have. I also know a lot of plug-ins and the commands for them, so i will be good at helping players which need help.
What can i bring to this network?
I will help improve your network by increasing the amount of active players by promoting the server on websites so the community is more fun for all the members and staff. I will try my hardest to help improve this server in anyway in any way possible. I will be able to play for 4-5 hours a day so i can make the most impact on the server possible!
Bump! - A lot more applications wanted!
I'm also a good builder! XD do I have to re apply to be builder?
Your application sounds great. I will add you on Skype and we can discuss further about your building skills!
Age:15
Skype:markaltshuler
Past experience:As a past server admin , and an admin on 1 past servers for 8+months I am not only experienced with staff but I see that there is much more than that in keeping players on your server, and creating a good experience when a player joins your server. Though I am extremely deft fun.I believe a bigger job in being a staff member is showing care, and an overall work ethic for the server. Unlike other staff members I get to work when i join the server. While still helping players out as nice as i can, I build most of my time, and play games the minority of the time. Players on a server need to feel like this is not only a server for a game, but a world they can escape to. I know it sounds cheesy but that is my goal in creating a server.
Why you?I believe that my strong work ethic makes me a very good candidate for this staff position. All of my individual aspects put together make me a great staff member and I think I could really help your server.
What can you bring to this network?:Now to expand on what I talked about in the experience portion, I spend the vast majority of my time on a server building and expanding the server and decreasing its needs. I will not only do whatever you need me to, but I will do it smiling and willfully. I like to feel as if I am making something for other people to enjoy, I love to feel like other people enjoy my work etc... so I spend most of my time building and helping players.
Skype:markaltshuler
Past experience:As a past server admin , and an admin on 1 past servers for 8+months I am not only experienced with staff but I see that there is much more than that in keeping players on your server, and creating a good experience when a player joins your server. Though I am extremely deft fun.I believe a bigger job in being a staff member is showing care, and an overall work ethic for the server. Unlike other staff members I get to work when i join the server. While still helping players out as nice as i can, I build most of my time, and play games the minority of the time. Players on a server need to feel like this is not only a server for a game, but a world they can escape to. I know it sounds cheesy but that is my goal in creating a server.
Why you?I believe that my strong work ethic makes me a very good candidate for this staff position. All of my individual aspects put together make me a great staff member and I think I could really help your server.
What can you bring to this network?:Now to expand on what I talked about in the experience portion, I spend the vast majority of my time on a server building and expanding the server and decreasing its needs. I will not only do whatever you need me to, but I will do it smiling and willfully. I like to feel as if I am making something for other people to enjoy, I love to feel like other people enjoy my work etc... so I spend most of my time building and helping players.
CentralServersMC I am under 12+. I'm 11 but I would love to help your server. I would like to build and Moderate but I am under age, therefore I might not be able to help!
D-= D-=
IGN: Apple_ManPS3
D-= D-=
IGN: Apple_ManPS3
Thanks for showing interest in the server! Apply using the app and in some cases there has been exception for age depending how good the app is! Give it your best shot
Regards,
McKipperMc
Regards,
McKipperMc
More applicants needed
Application.
Age: 14.
Position(Added): Whatever you are in need of.
Skype: iiobliviousii.games
Past experience:I conceive and metric ton of staff team experience and completely understand the circumstances it aims for. From Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Administrator, Moderator, Helper, to Advertiser I've completely worked my butt off everyday to somewhat help out the server everyday. Most servers I've worked with have shut down, couldn't handle the server properly, constant immaturity which made it hard for some of us to work, ect. I have worked with severs called; ShaftCraft, Alertpvp, many of my friends servers, and much more down the list. I do multitask with many servers, not just working with one server but either two or three more. I completely understand if you think I could be lying because I don't have exact proof, but it's no lie, all of my work is honest. I do have some screenshots of the servers, as well as the builds I have made.
Why you?: I believe that I am suited for this job because I have a metric ton of experience dealing with issues that may arise in both real life and in the minecraft world. I could say now a days most teenagers are wild and immature here and there, but we all get like that now and then. I believe that my maturity level far exceeds from some of the other individuals who are applying for this position, I can understand if you're thinking "What? She's only 14." I feel that I've bloomed to mature much quicker than the kids my age, I take pride in my maturity to not embarrass myself, as well as my own family. Knowing what is right and what is wrong in society as well as in Minecraft. Aside from that I have am a fast leaner, need plugins done? I'll do it, websites, pixel art, ect. from working with many other servers, and if I don't know what a plugin entails, I am a fast learner so it shouldn't take me too long to understand. I believe that I am a innovative builder from building my own custom spawns, pixel art, bases, ect. Lastly, I am a very dedicated player when it comes to helping out a server. Between 7-13 hours I can devote, depending on my schedule and what might be coming up. For Seven days a week. (Depending on high school Exams/sports).
What can you bring to this network?: I came looking to join a professional as well as dedicated team of Minecrafters whose goal is to create a top quality Minecraft server without any hesitation, taking shortcuts and are able to inspire the community to be active and enjoyable for all. I believe that this network will be able to succeed the goal it's aiming for when everyone is giving it there all to the server and I would love to be able to get the chance to contribute during the time of the servers growth.I can provide building skills, loyal, unbiased administrative work, Very well written writing skills/Advertisements (if needed), and as well I am familiar with most standard server plugins, providing my time to assist in building/expanding upon rules of the server, should we ever need to, as I have good experience with server rule making/enforcing. As well as, bring forth my thoughts, ideas, creativity, and my hardest work towards this server in it's time of growth. Whatever type of situations brought to me, I'm always ready to work to improve or add more detail in any sort of way. I have a great personality, maturity rating, professionalism, trust, and responsibility. I am willing to do dirty work on the server, but mostly I'm ready for being friendly, and social to the members of the community and staff. I'm skilled with these things from previous experiences: Plugin Configuration & Plugin Managing, Staff Training & Hiring, Advertising (When needed), Building (High), Interior building (high), Website Creation (Medium) Server Banners (Medium) Teaching and Learning (A Mentor: Who teaches lower staff how to do there jobs, and what to expect) Not just my experience is good, my Friendliness, My Professional writing, and value can help your server, I'm ready to start this server, with the other people and create some awesome value and fun into this server!
Extra Information.
Builds:
http://prntscr.com/4vrx69 (Part 1), http://prntscr.com/4vs0pd (Part 2), http://prntscr.com/4vry7l (In that picture I built the pvp arena), http://prntscr.com/4vryhc (Part 1), http://prntscr.com/4vryo3 (Part 2).
Pixel Art:
http://prntscr.com/4vrxsg
Age: 14.
Position(Added): Whatever you are in need of.
Skype: iiobliviousii.games
Past experience:I conceive and metric ton of staff team experience and completely understand the circumstances it aims for. From Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Administrator, Moderator, Helper, to Advertiser I've completely worked my butt off everyday to somewhat help out the server everyday. Most servers I've worked with have shut down, couldn't handle the server properly, constant immaturity which made it hard for some of us to work, ect. I have worked with severs called; ShaftCraft, Alertpvp, many of my friends servers, and much more down the list. I do multitask with many servers, not just working with one server but either two or three more. I completely understand if you think I could be lying because I don't have exact proof, but it's no lie, all of my work is honest. I do have some screenshots of the servers, as well as the builds I have made.
Why you?: I believe that I am suited for this job because I have a metric ton of experience dealing with issues that may arise in both real life and in the minecraft world. I could say now a days most teenagers are wild and immature here and there, but we all get like that now and then. I believe that my maturity level far exceeds from some of the other individuals who are applying for this position, I can understand if you're thinking "What? She's only 14." I feel that I've bloomed to mature much quicker than the kids my age, I take pride in my maturity to not embarrass myself, as well as my own family. Knowing what is right and what is wrong in society as well as in Minecraft. Aside from that I have am a fast leaner, need plugins done? I'll do it, websites, pixel art, ect. from working with many other servers, and if I don't know what a plugin entails, I am a fast learner so it shouldn't take me too long to understand. I believe that I am a innovative builder from building my own custom spawns, pixel art, bases, ect. Lastly, I am a very dedicated player when it comes to helping out a server. Between 7-13 hours I can devote, depending on my schedule and what might be coming up. For Seven days a week. (Depending on high school Exams/sports).
What can you bring to this network?: I came looking to join a professional as well as dedicated team of Minecrafters whose goal is to create a top quality Minecraft server without any hesitation, taking shortcuts and are able to inspire the community to be active and enjoyable for all. I believe that this network will be able to succeed the goal it's aiming for when everyone is giving it there all to the server and I would love to be able to get the chance to contribute during the time of the servers growth.I can provide building skills, loyal, unbiased administrative work, Very well written writing skills/Advertisements (if needed), and as well I am familiar with most standard server plugins, providing my time to assist in building/expanding upon rules of the server, should we ever need to, as I have good experience with server rule making/enforcing. As well as, bring forth my thoughts, ideas, creativity, and my hardest work towards this server in it's time of growth. Whatever type of situations brought to me, I'm always ready to work to improve or add more detail in any sort of way. I have a great personality, maturity rating, professionalism, trust, and responsibility. I am willing to do dirty work on the server, but mostly I'm ready for being friendly, and social to the members of the community and staff. I'm skilled with these things from previous experiences: Plugin Configuration & Plugin Managing, Staff Training & Hiring, Advertising (When needed), Building (High), Interior building (high), Website Creation (Medium) Server Banners (Medium) Teaching and Learning (A Mentor: Who teaches lower staff how to do there jobs, and what to expect) Not just my experience is good, my Friendliness, My Professional writing, and value can help your server, I'm ready to start this server, with the other people and create some awesome value and fun into this server!
Extra Information.
Builds:
http://prntscr.com/4vrx69 (Part 1), http://prntscr.com/4vs0pd (Part 2), http://prntscr.com/4vry7l (In that picture I built the pvp arena), http://prntscr.com/4vryhc (Part 1), http://prntscr.com/4vryo3 (Part 2).
Pixel Art:
http://prntscr.com/4vrxsg
Bump - builders needed!
Applying for helper
Age: 13
Skype:AlexBoulle12345
Past experience: I have been a helper on a public creative and factions server, and also a friends server.
Why you?: I am a kind and generous person who is always willing to help out where possible and I respect my duties.
What can you bring to this network?: I can bring a system in which when someine requests help I can answer appropriately and where possible.
In game name: DeathDestroyer63
Age: 13
Skype:AlexBoulle12345
Past experience: I have been a helper on a public creative and factions server, and also a friends server.
Why you?: I am a kind and generous person who is always willing to help out where possible and I respect my duties.
What can you bring to this network?: I can bring a system in which when someine requests help I can answer appropriately and where possible.
In game name: DeathDestroyer63
Hey dude! Thanks for applying! Can you build and if so what are your building skills like?
Well, I am best with exterior designs. Especially with small building such as houses, although size is not a problem. I am also quite experienced with redstone creations. I am currently working on a map in 1.8.
ps, I dont know if im being stupid but what is the server ip?
ps, I dont know if im being stupid but what is the server ip?
Your not being stupid at all! The server isn't public yet so nobody but staff get the IP until it gets released sorry buddy!
Bump! Still a lot of vacant spaces!
I will join the server but I am under 15 and I really want to help your server. Please?!?!?
-- Apple
-- Apple
You need to apply dude, sorry but the server is still whitelisted as we are working on the network
Regards,
McKipperMc
Regards,
McKipperMc
BUMP
We desperately need more builder applicants! Keep applying!
Regards,
McKipperMc
Bump!
View 12 more replies
