Combat Nation [Factions w/ Guns][Staff NEEDED!!!]

Nuclear_Narwhal's Avatar Nuclear_Narwhal10/20/13 9:35 pm
11/26/2013 8:37 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal's Avatar Nuclear_Narwhal
Hey I am back with a new server. It is called Combat Nation! It has guns of all types and also an addition to that is FACTIONS! We built on top of our old server, Combat-Strike Network.

If you want to APPLY for staff post a reply. I am not giving out a template, I wanna see the creativity in your app! Haha

Need me talk to me at: CNation.no-ip.biz
Nuclear_Narwhal
Level 44 : Master Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2013 8:37 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
hello?
11/23/2013 3:44 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
any more apps?
11/18/2013 7:49 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
all ranks are avaliable
11/17/2013 4:55 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
jackham
Nuclear_NarwhalHey I am back with a new server. It is called Combat Nation! It has guns of all types and also an addition to that is FACTIONS! We built on top of our old server, Combat-Strike Network.

If you want to APPLY for staff post a reply. I am not giving out a template, I wanna see the creativity in your app! Haha

Or Skype: jason.mc9510

What is your ip to ur server?

CNation.no-ip.biz
11/16/2013 12:28 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc696169
[deleted]
11/15/2013 11:32 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Button Pusher
Jakeva
Hello, _Kumuro_ here! I decided to apply for staff, because from what I've seen, you need staff.

IGN: _Kumuro_

Name: Jacob. You can also call me Jake.

How long I've played Minecraft: About 2-3 years.

Have you been staff before? If so, which servers?: I've been Co-Owner on XinCraft, Operator on YummyButty's SMP, Admin on ToadCraft, and Co-Owner/Operator on Ottocraft.

Why choose me as staff?: I'm resourceful, fair, and I'm good at certain plugins. Those plugins being Factions, Groupmanager, World Edit, Essentials, and EssentialsSigns.

Building level on a scale of 1-20?: I'd rate myself a 13-14, considering I'm not an expert builder, but I'm better than average.

Strong Points:
Building
Command Blocks
World Edit
Essentials Essentials Signs
Factions
Groupmanager

Weak Points:
Redstone

Punishments I give:

Hackers: Banned and IP banned once seen and/or have proof.

Spammers: Warning, then a mute. Ussually depending on which they spam is how long I mute. If they continue, jail.

Advertisers: Warn then 5 minute mute. If they continue, jail.

Ragers (All caps): Warning, ( Most likely are spammers too) then a mute. I decide once they are unmuted. If they don't stop, tempban.

How often I can be online: Daily, if not, every two days. I most likely will be on about 1 hours 30 minutes.

Ask me for Skype in-game.

That's my staff application, thank you for viewing it and have a good day/evening/morning.
11/16/2013 3:43 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
accepted add me on skype haha jason.mc9510
11/12/2013 8:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
jackham
Nuclear_NarwhalHey I am back with a new server. It is called Combat Nation! It has guns of all types and also an addition to that is FACTIONS! We built on top of our old server, Combat-Strike Network.

Or Skype: jason.mc9510

What is your ip to ur server?
11/12/2013 7:17 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
Any more apps?
11/09/2013 2:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Raptin10
IGN: Raptin10
last ban and reason 2 weeks ago on a hardcore server because I died
Expierience: was mod on a factions server: mc37.serverminer.com the server is offline cuz we cant pay for it.
why I want this: I realy love helping people and I feel that on mc is the only place I can really do that. I'm a great builder and I know ALL of the admin/OP commands
Means of communication: skype,Facebook and email
Hope u accept
11/11/2013 5:50 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
accepted!
11/09/2013 1:04 am
Nuclear_Narwhal
Now all positions are avaliable
10/26/2013 10:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Tekkrafter
Admin application
IGN: Tekkrafter
Timezone:EST/Eastern Time Zone
Why should you choose me?: I am trustworthy have been a mod on many other servers. I am quite familiar with Enjin, as i had a server myself and have used Enjin quite a bit. I am looking for a place to spend some time and a new server to play/advise on. I have more than efficient communication skills due to the fact that I host most of the speaking events in my school and am in an Honors english class. I know how to talk to and relate with people. I love the game of MineCraft and I love to see nice servers do well and prosper. I enjoy being part of the process and am quite familiar with it. I know how to create successful servers, I have done it myself, but had to shut it down between school and football. But now that football is over I currently have about four hours a day, but all day long on weekends. Thanx for considering my app hope to see you on the server.
10/26/2013 10:22 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
Accepted as a Helper
10/25/2013 6:06 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
xXDexternomicXx
IGN:duckman_25

Perferred Name:Dexter

Have you ever been Banned:Yes,I have been banned before Because I was disrespecting staff but I have learned my lesson.

Why I should be accepted:I will be able to be on Almost the whole day and I'll handle hackers,spammers and rule breakers.I love to help People and I have a Good Sense of Humor so having me will be a Blast

Time Zone:UTC Eastern Time

Hoping for a Reply -Dexter
10/26/2013 10:08 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
Accepted
10/25/2013 12:54 am
Nuclear_Narwhal
I hope you accept! - jakesoboy[/quote]
you have been put into consideration add me ons skype jason.mc9510[/quote]

I requested you [/quote]

Ok thanks i will accept soon!
10/24/2013 9:23 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
jakesoboy01

IGN: jakesoboy

Position wanted: Whichever one you think suits me. Although I preferably want H-Admin or Admin.

Past Experience: Believe this or not whichever you choose. I have been Co-Owner (2), Head Admin (3), Admin (5), Moderator (6), Head Moderator (1), Builder (3). Either believe this or not, you decide if you want to accept that I have been these positions. Most people will be like "you can't get that (staff spot) that many times", in my defence it is that I have been applying around a lot due to a lot of my staff servers going down due to financial problems.

Why do you want to be on this team?: Showing the creativity you wanted us to do for the template was a good idea so I though I should try joining. I have lots of staff experience and know lots of commands that I can help with. I will not abuse as to I have felt abuse from a server in which the owner did nothing about. I will also take control of any rule breakers, hackers, spammers, etc. I will give rule breakers 3 strike system. 1st = kick with reason, 2nd = temp ban, 3rd = ban. Hackers when found to be actually hacking are immediately banned. Spammers and such will get a 5 min mute if it continues then I will perm mute and maybe temp ban. I really LOVE helping new servers like this one and hope to try out being a staff on a guns server. I moderate chat and know how to deal with arguments. I have also been called "good" at building by people I work for and with. I mostly build modern, wood, medieval, and houses. I can also terraform a little bit if it is needed. I will NEED worldedit as it will make my builds faster. I cannot guarantee that I will be the best of the best, but maybe a decent builder.

Specialties: building, moderating chat, handling spammers and such, and taking control

TIme you can be on: 1 - 4 hours after 4:00 pm, PDT/ UTC/ pacific time. <<< for weekdays. I can be on all day on weekends.

I hope you accept! - jakesoboy
10/25/2013 12:01 am
Nuclear_Narwhal
you have been put into consideration add me ons skype jason.mc9510
10/25/2013 12:07 am
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
jakesoboy01
I requested you
10/24/2013 8:15 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
We need Admins, Head-Admins, Builders, Co-Owners, Helpers and Mods
10/20/2013 10:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CHGRIZZLY24
What is your in game name?:CHGRIZZLY24

How old are you?12

How many hours can you be on a average day?5

What previous experience do you have with Minecraft servers?I am a 20$ rank on tgs's server and i am very trusted by owners on servers.
What skills do you posses?I possess the skills of being very responsible, very trusted , and very respectful also.. i am good with building and responsiblity
Why should we pick you over other applicants? I believe you shuld pick me is because I am very responsible with power such as admi, i am very unique with my awesome ways to make sure everyone has a fun and enjoyable tiome! Also with my previous experience with admins i follow all rules and respect whom they are written from and staff.
10/22/2013 7:57 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
Congrats you have been accepted!
10/20/2013 9:43 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty
What is your in game name?mecho_the_mighty

How old are you?14

How many hours can you be on a average day?6

What previous experience do you have with Minecraft servers?my previous experience was having a server my self named SpartaNPvP but i gave it to KaneAkala because i started to get stressed when loads of players came on and kept saying can i have staff look at my staff app etc so i muted some etc kicked some banned some because most of them were breaking the rules but my last server had a active player base .

What skills do you posses?I have the skills of running a server i have Built spawns setup shops Helped people with every day to day minecraft server stuff i willl be very suportive When ever the server is up I will be active on the site to checking apps seeing if they have wrote a good amount of info to become what they are applying for I aswell on the site will be takeing in seggestions and telling you some that i think are good.

Why should we pick you over other applicants?you should pick me because i will minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become Staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.
I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
- Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems . Most of my experience from the "field", have been both admin and server owner myself. I really like to help out so i can spend a lot of my time on. Taking the job as Staff very seriously and have fun.

10/20/2013 9:56 pm
Nuclear_Narwhal
Your put into consideration! Skype: jason.mc9510
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome