I am recruiting for staff please could you aplly for a staff rank
Please include
Age-10 0ver
Experience
What to do do help server
and what you might like to see in the future of our server
GalaxyKing3000
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

twinchicken86
07/17/2012 11:30 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
(Oh, what the heck. If I get accepted and don't like the server, I'll just resign.)

Age - 12 but going into ninth grade next year, I think I'm mature enough.
Experience - I am currently an admin on 4 servers, a moderator on 3, and a head admin on one server. I have been a moderator on four more servers in the past.
What to do do help server - I can do intricate redstone work, and am good with plugins, although I myself am not a Java programmer. I am a fairly good architect, and highly skilled with WorldEdit. I am an expert at bans, tempbans, management, block logs, et cetera. I can handle pretty much anything you could want an admin to do.
and what you might like to see in the future of our server - I would like to see a server which isn't just another bad server run by a bunch of kids who have no idea what they're doing. I'd like to see a well-organized, well-coordinated server with few, but strict, rules, and enough moderators and admins to handle all the cases of rule-breaking that there are. I would also like to see a server that brings in people who want to build, mine, and have fun, and not constantly flame or pointlessly argue with each other. I would also like to see a server that proves this: A server run by a bunch of teenagers isn't necessarily a bad server. GalaxyKing, I do not know your age specifically, but I assume that you are probably someone roughly my age.

Thank you for your consideration,
~Twinchicken86
twinchicken86
07/17/2012 11:21 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Before I apply -
May I ask what type of server this is, exactly? Factions, PvP, Economy, Towny, Freebuild/free enterprise trading, et cetera?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome