Creating new RP server *help needed

oxygenocid's Avatar oxygenocid9/26/12 10:29 pm
10/25/2012 4:40 pm
andrejmega's Avatar andrejmega
Every time you see an ad for a roleplaying server and it looks so cool, so perfect, so RPG like. Then you join and its barely RP at all, infact you may get spawn killed constantly, or the rp plugins aren't configured correctly, or the community are, well not so nice.

Please understand that donators are needed extraordinarily. Those who donate will receive instant staff positions without question.

I am here to change that, but I can not do it alone. Since (from my experience) the minecraft RPG community are either 10 year olds who can't rp, or people who have no idea how to, with my server (nameless at this point) It WILL be the best. We WILL have experienced RP'ers. We WILL have fun with roleplaying in minecraft instead of joining and leaving. Last but not least, we WILL rp because we love too, and no server has a perfect RP system for everybody.

I aim to change this, but it won't be easy. Staff positions are needed, Mods are needed, and most of all, players who WANT to participate and join classes and use them as intended.

The rank of Co-owner can only go to one who is truly dedicated.If you want to co-own, you have to co-pay. This does not mean I will not contribute, I will be paying up the *** for this server. But we do need donators to get it started, so anyone who donates will get priority in staff selecting, and whatever we agree on once it gets rolling.

HOW TO APPLY
IGN:
Position Requesting:
Past experience if any:
Have you donated:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
Are you good with people:
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes:
Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc:

Donate to Qazzy@live.ca
Please do not mind the Immature email address, I needed to make a spare one for donations as the server email will be setup with the website.
PAYPAL ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUESTED
oxygenocid
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

andrejmega
10/25/2012 4:40 pm
IGN: beastypig

Position Requesting: Lore writer, I always find a way to create my own universe. I can come up with many names, kingdoms, mythology. Just name it. I also read the lore of a game, and the characters or creatures lore. So please consider me.

Past experience if any: I have played many RPG games, I haven't played on Minecraft RP servers because they're stupid and not Role-play material. I have experience with RPs.

Have you donated: Sorry but I don't donate. Because when I last donated, I had to close my credit card or else bye bye 1000 $. So sorry but I will NEVER donate.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: When it was alpha so I played it quite awhile.

Are you good with people: I'm a joker. Everyone wants to be my friend. See I'm a moderator on a server and I have a blast their. Everyone tends to leave with a huge smile and the feeling to laugh. (But if people tend to get on my bad-side, I will still control myself.)

Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes: I always follow the rules. Without rules there is no RP. And if people do not follow the rules, I remind them. Because I can't play on a server without rules. Especially on RP servers.

Are you judgemental? Me, no. I'm very respectful of other people's feelings, race, color. And I will never ever under any circumstances insult a person like that. EVER !
hex37
09/27/2012 1:49 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
I Definitely feel the OP's pain, RP servers with a focus on story are really, really rare; I've only come across one or two that can actually generate real tension in the story and believable characters that transcend the whitewashed-stereotypical personalities that many lesser servers tend to generate.

IGN:Hex37

Position Requesting: Lore writer, if you're still taking such a position, or just general player.

Past experience if any: I have Role played on numerous minecraft servers, and have taken several years of acting classes IRL. I also have a history of pumping out lore like it's nobody's buisness. Servers I have played on are: Ragnarok:Songs of Discord(Great place;learned everything about proper RP there), Celestial dreams, CraftHammer, Assassin's Creep, Dragonreach, Nations at War, and Steamstone.

Have you donated: I might, I don't know much about the server as of yet.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: The game was still browser based when I started playing, so it's been a very, very long time.

Are you good with people: I tend to be so good with people that players tend to come to me first, before the admins of my servers, with personal problems. I am a feels-magnet.

Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes: No, I usually keep within the confines of the rules laid out for me in RP, and actually end up reminding others of the rules more often than not.

Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc: Hah, No. I'm actually the subject of a few crossdressing jokes because of how believably I can pull off playing a female character, despite being a straight-as-a-board male.
GrimReaper98
09/27/2012 1:57 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:GrimReaper98
Position Requested: Role-play Moderator
Past experience if any: I've played on quite a few role-play servers and forums and I do role-play in real life via Dungeons and Dragons.
Have you donated:I have not donated.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for about 1 and a half years.
Are you good with people:I am good with people that are mature and aren't complete assholes, or I am a tight arse if they are.
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes: I do follow the rules, trying to enforce them.
Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc: I'm judgmental of English native speakers that cannot type with proper grammar and spelling
Scarsz
09/27/2012 1:38 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
IGN: austinjames7
Position Requesting: Head admin/Head mod (If there aren't "Heads", normal is fine )
Past experience if any: Own a 4GB game server soon to be launched (Has only spleef, SG, paintball, plots, and a survival world)
Have you donated: Yes but not to your community before
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since alpha
Are you good with people: Yep
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes: Unconditionally. If it is honestly something totally rediculous, I may question it a bit but otherwise im not bad at following rules.
Are you judgemental? Nope, never had, never will. Racism, Steriotypicism, and other things related to that are just plain immature and I have never done it and never will.
CGBrothers
09/27/2012 12:50 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
read first paragraph. Instantly decided to not apply.
KroniXz
09/27/2012 12:45 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
[color=#00FF00][b]IGN:[/b]Kronixz_diamondz
[b]Position Requesting:[b] Developer, admin or mod
[b]Past experience if any:[/b]I have been developer many times admin around 4 and mod around 5
[b]Have you donated:[/b]No but I will defiantly donate If I feel the server is going some where. Not one of those severs how you get excited when 1 person comes on
[b]How long have you been playing Minecraft:[/b]um about 1-2 years
[b]Are you good with people:[/b]Yes
[b]Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes:[/b]I follow rules to the extent that people tease me about it, But I will break a rule if I have to which could be for what ever reason
[b]Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc:[/b]I my self get teased a little at school, so I know how it feels and would never do it to someone else[/color]
Niterider11
09/27/2012 12:26 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Dragonborn
IGN: niterider11
Position Requesting: Admin or Mod or just a Player
Past experience if any: I have been staff on 19+ servers IP for one of them - 220.237.22.140
Have you donated: No, currently I am broke
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since 1.1, which is quite recent but I am really experienced
Are you good with people: Yes
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes: I will follow every rule and will obey your every order
Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc: Everyone in this world has the right to be treated equally, no-one should be discriminated for any reason
doctordachshund
09/27/2012 12:20 am
Level 46 : Master Architect
IGN: UltraJones
Position Requesting: Builder, or mod. Or even both.
Past experience if any: Well for building, Creative Node projects, my own personal projects, server builds. As for moderator, eh. A few. At the most 5 servers, I do believe.
Have you donated: No... Sorry. I hast no money.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since December 6th, 2011 (lol n00b)
Are you good with people: Yes, greatly. I have good patience, too. Well, most of the time, Lol.
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes: It depends. If the rules are fair and just, then I will follow them. But if something is completely wrong, then I'd not follow it, or at least not agree with it or them.
Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc: No, no. Not at all. Not even close. I mean, my dad is an important part of the Sacramento World Music & Dance Festival. Not to mention Juneteenth. I've been raised around all sorts of cultures and people.
Adam_sharkman999
09/27/2012 12:09 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
IGN: Adam_sharkman999
Position Requesting: Admin/co owner
Past experience if any: 3 servers they crashed perm so ima out of work
Have you donated: no i dont have a paypal
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since alpha 1.4
Are you good with people: usally if their not bronys
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes: mainly i try to follow the rules but sometimes with rules like "no candy" i jump through a loophole with gum stuff like that
Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc: well i jugde bronys a little other then that im not very judgemental
CameronHH
09/26/2012 11:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: CameronHh
Position Requesting: Admin/Builder (Maybe?)
Past experience if any: I was an admin on multiple faction and raid servers,builder on a few, Co-Owner on a Tekkit server, and I used to own a server myself.
Have you donated: I dont usually give money to servers. By usually I mean never
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since Beta 1.4
Are you good with people: Extremly. I work phones at a supply house so yea, I have some people skills
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes: As long as the rules make logical sense (Which most of the time they do) then of course!
Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc: I love people and hate things people do. So no, im not judgmental.
lildrumma
09/26/2012 10:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
so am i accepted
oxygenocid
09/26/2012 10:52 pm
bamp
jakiepoo911
09/26/2012 10:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: jakiepoo911
Position Requesting: Administrator
Past experience if any: Yes, i am admin on 4 other servers.
Have you donated: No don't have pay pal sorry
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
Are you good with people: Yes, very good.
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes: I follow the rules.
Are you judgmental? No.
lildrumma
09/26/2012 10:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:lildrumma
Position Requesting:builder or moderator
Past experience if any:I'm a moderator on 2 servers and spawn builder
Have you donated:no i haven't
How long have you been playing Minecraft:5 years
Are you good with people:i am very good with people
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes:i follow the rules all the time, never in my life have i broken one rule
Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc:no, i find everybody equal
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome