1

DEAD

craftmineseth •3/22/16 8:40 am history
•
231
•
3/25/2016 9:06 pm
DEAD
Posted by
craftmineseth
Level 1 : New Nerd
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

ToadLily
• 03/25/2016 9:06 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Network
To be specific, a developer is someone who develops something. A Server Dev. would be someone who develops a server or servers, A Plugin Dev. would be someone who develops a plugin or plugins...

In theoretical terms he is correct when using the word "server dev" when he's actually looking for someone to configure and manage his plugins and/or anything server-side related.



(I wouldn't trust someone who's only developed "a server" or "a plugin", you never know if they're experienced or inexperienced)
1
Flappo
• 03/25/2016 11:15 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Developers create plugins, not modify or setup plugins.
1
craftmineseth
• 03/25/2016 3:44 pm
• Level 1 : New Nerd
i don't mean a plugin dev I need a server dev
1
macgarthur
• 03/25/2016 3:48 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
No you need an Admin or to spend a little time on Google to learn. I don't think you understand what exactly a developer is.
1
Flappo
• 03/25/2016 5:40 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
^^ True that.
A server dev is the exact same as a plugin dev.
1
craftmineseth
• 03/25/2016 8:41 am
• Level 1 : New Nerd
I know the meaning of a developer... i should of worded what i said differently. I'm developing the Offical SleepyCrafting in the background of the vanilla on and i dont rlly understand how to setup the plugins.
1
Flappo
• 03/22/2016 2:31 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Network
I guess he doesn't understand the meaning of a Developer...
1
macgarthur
• 03/22/2016 2:25 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
If it's essentially a vanilla server what do you have to develop that's holding you back?
1

Welcome