Developer needed!!!!!

TheTreeMC-Server's Avatar TheTreeMC-Server7/8/14 7:03 pm
1 emeralds 142 6
7/9/2014 4:07 pm
FozZeV's Avatar FozZeV
Hi I am in need of a plugin Expert.
Thank You please leave a reply filling out the questions.
(don't ask the owner to look at your request right when u get on)

IGN:
Past Ex:
Why it should be you:
How long can u be on a day:
What is your Time-Zone:
Do u have Skype:
Do u handle other staff well:
What else can u do for the server:

THEN JOIN THE SERVER
IP: tree.beastmc.com
TheTreeMC-Server
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FozZeV
07/09/2014 4:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Do you need developer who codes stuff for you or do you want plugin manager I don't understand. If you need plugin coder then I could code, but I need payment.
Nexxomeldi
07/09/2014 3:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
[spoiler][quote="SwiftKillZ"][color=#400080][size=150][b][u] ★★★ Why I want to be on your server! ★★★[/color][/u][/b][/size]
[b]I would like to join your server as joining a server is a new opportunity for me, a new chance to shine in this big world . I think that joining a server will not only benefit me but the community of minecraftia as we know it as I can try my best to advertise as well as being a builder, plugin manager or even just a member!

I want to join your server as I would like a new experience as well as helping someone out along with it.[/b]

[b][color=#00FFFF]What is your in-game name?[/color] My in-game name is Destiny

[color=#00FFFF]Do you have forms of contact?[/color] I have Skype, MCDestinyx, contact me if you need anything! I also have an email but I will only give you that if you accept me!

[color=#00FFFF]How old are you?[/color] I am 17 years of age, a girl and very mature!

[color=#00FFFF]Why should I choose you?[/color] I think that you should choose me [spoiler]as I could benefit your server in so many ways, suggesting plugins, building different maps and warps or spawns, making your plugins better and more unique and investing my time and hard-work into your server.

[color=#00FFFF] How experienced are you?[/color] I am very experienced in the field of MCServers as I recently owned my very own network of servers. Chaotic PVP - A raid, grief, pvp and factions server which accumulated on average 40 people daily. Chaotic KitPVP - One of my most popular servers with 70 people average per day. Chaotic Games - A range of different games including hungergames, spleef, gta and other small mini-games, averaging 80+ people daily. My servers accumulated a total profit of £7800, however they lasted very shortly as my server was home-hosted and my PC died out on me . Lasting only 1 year, it was a disappointment.
I also have experience in the building field, building anything like medieval castles and spawns, futuristic cities and hotels, modern villages and houses as well as a few other big builds.
My experience is mainly in the plugin management and server development field, I know lots of worldguard, worldedit, coreprotect, votifier, galistener commands as well as groupmanager and pex, setting up buycraft, etc and managing the server as a whole as well as managing your enjin website is my experience-base.

[color=#00FFFF]Anything else to add?[/color] [color=#000080]I hope you pick me and make your decision wisely![/color][/b]

[color=#0000BF]- Destiny[/color][/quote][/spoiler]

I hope you know this is a copied and pasted app. [url=www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post3080292.html#p3080292]post3080292.html#p3080292[/url]

(By the way, you said developer. This application says nothing about developing)
TheTreeMC-Server
07/09/2014 3:15 pm
BUMP RIGHT NOW ONLY DESTINY IS YOUR COMPATITION
SwiftKillZ
07/09/2014 2:44 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
[color=#400080][size=150][b][u] ★★★ Why I want to be on your server! ★★★[/color][/u][/b][/size]
[b]I would like to join your server as joining a server is a new opportunity for me, a new chance to shine in this big world . I think that joining a server will not only benefit me but the community of minecraftia as we know it as I can try my best to advertise as well as being a builder, plugin manager or even just a member!

I want to join your server as I would like a new experience as well as helping someone out along with it.[/b]

[b][color=#00FFFF]What is your in-game name?[/color] My in-game name is Destiny

[color=#00FFFF]Do you have forms of contact?[/color] I have Skype, MCDestinyx, contact me if you need anything! I also have an email but I will only give you that if you accept me!

[color=#00FFFF]How old are you?[/color] I am 17 years of age, a girl and very mature!

[color=#00FFFF]Why should I choose you?[/color] I think that you should choose me as I could benefit your server in so many ways, suggesting plugins, building different maps and warps or spawns, making your plugins better and more unique and investing my time and hard-work into your server.

[color=#00FFFF] How experienced are you?[/color] I am very experienced in the field of MCServers as I recently owned my very own network of servers. Chaotic PVP - A raid, grief, pvp and factions server which accumulated on average 40 people daily. Chaotic KitPVP - One of my most popular servers with 70 people average per day. Chaotic Games - A range of different games including hungergames, spleef, gta and other small mini-games, averaging 80+ people daily. My servers accumulated a total profit of £7800, however they lasted very shortly as my server was home-hosted and my PC died out on me . Lasting only 1 year, it was a disappointment.
I also have experience in the building field, building anything like medieval castles and spawns, futuristic cities and hotels, modern villages and houses as well as a few other big builds.
My experience is mainly in the plugin management and server development field, I know lots of worldguard, worldedit, coreprotect, votifier, galistener commands as well as groupmanager and pex, setting up buycraft, etc and managing the server as a whole as well as managing your enjin website is my experience-base.

[color=#00FFFF]Anything else to add?[/color] [color=#000080]I hope you pick me and make your decision wisely![/color][/b]

[color=#0000BF]- Destiny[/color]
TheTreeMC-Server
07/09/2014 2:34 pm
Bump @Cloaking_Ocean did not show enough effort into the application.
Cloaking_Ocean
07/08/2014 8:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Cloaking_Ocean

Past Ex: I've created many servers and many plugins.

Why it should be you: Because I'm willing and ready to make great plugins for a good server.

How long can u be on a day: Pretty much all day.

What is your Time-Zone: GMT

Do u have Skype: Yes, cloakingocean

Do u handle other staff well: Yes

What else can u do for the server: I can moderate and administrate and also be a really good co-owner.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome