Developer Needed | Creative Server | The Block Society

JamieGre's Avatar JamieGre10/22/13 3:19 pm
1 emeralds 132 2
10/22/2013 3:40 pm
JamieGre's Avatar JamieGre
Hello, I own a fairly new creative server and I need a developer to help me with plugins and such. You will have to copy/paste this application and fill it in to even get reviewed. You will have to have some good building skills also, because this is a creative server.

Copy and paste this application and fill in the questions. Don't write anything in italics.

Application:

Minecraft IGN:

How long are you prepared to spend on the server daily?:

Do you have any programming skills?:

How good are you at plugin configuration?: (?/10)

How good are you at setting up permissions?: (?/10)
/ Specifically bPermissions

Are you any good at HTML or designing websites?: Yes/No

At least 5 pictures of your most amazing builds: (modern/minimalism/traditional) E.C.T

Write a lengthy description of why you deserve this position on the server:

===========================

ONLY ONE/TWO PEOPLE WILL BE ACCEPTED. MAKE SURE YOUR APPLICATION STANDS OUT FROM OTHERS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, MAKE SURE YOU JOIN THE WEBSITE: http://officialtbs.enjin.com
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME, OR THE OTHER STAFF IT YOU AREN'T ACCEPTED.
- JamieGre
JamieGre
Level 43 : Master Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2013 3:34 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dinosaur
carwyn123
Minecraft IGN: Carwyn123

How long are you prepared to spend on the server daily?: On week days your looking for around 3 to 4 hours. On weeks days it can be up to depending on what I have got to do. (work)

Do you have any programming skills?: No

How good are you at plugin configuration?: (?/10) I think around 9, because I have many servers to work on in the past

How good are you at setting up permissions?: (?/10) With Bpermissions great around about 8, but I recommend groupmanager or permissionex
/ Specifically bPermissions

Are you any good at HTML or designing websites?: Yes/No Yes, work for a minecraft company once.

At least 5 pictures of your most amazing builds: (modern/minimalism/traditional) E.C.T
Profile , but can show you in game.
Write a lengthy description of why you deserve this position on the server: I believe that I can stand out from the rest is I can help you with most things that need doing, plus not to bad at building. Another reason why I can help is that I believe that I am old and mature to prove my self and be trusted, If you want me to give you a trail I am more then willing. The last reason why I can help is skill needed the skills I have towards servers growing faster and faster, for a good example I am great with helping a sorting players out. If you want more information about me add me on Skype ''carwyn.dot''

- thanks for reading hope you think about this, carwyn.
10/22/2013 3:40 pm
Level 43 : Master Dolphin
JamieGre
Accepted!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome