[EndGaming Network] Developer Position Open!

Quanto__'s Avatar Quanto__11/4/14 9:08 am
1 emeralds 265 5
11/6/2014 8:23 am
Quanto__'s Avatar Quanto__
Hey!

So we need a new developer! I've made some requirements for you to meet. They should be pretty easy.

Requirements:

- You have Skype
- You can dedicate a lot of your time to developement
- You are skilled in the Java Programming Language
- You've made at least one public mod/plugin
- Does not currently own a server

These requirements should be easy for any developer to meet. Any good developer would've already done these things.

Before I talk about the application format, I need to make a few things clear. First, if you get chosen, you become a full-time staff member on The EndGaming Network. This means that when developing, you need to do projects for the server first before you do your own projects - or other poeple's projects (I'm sorry I have to be so blunt - be I had one developer that wouldn't do anything for my server. He only worked on his). Second, if you get chosen, it does not make your friends entitled to a staff position on EndGaming. They will need to apple like everyone else. Lastly, if chosen, I ask that you not interfere with what the moderators do. This has caused problems in the past. Things that I don't want repeated

Now, let's move on to the format. It is fairly simple.

Application Format:

Minecraft Username:
Java Skill (1-10):
Plugins/Mods you've made:

That's it! I put a lot of trust in my developers, so to show that, I made this short.

Please remember to use good grammar when you're applying.

Good luck!
Quanto__
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer