DEVELOPING a unique kingdoms server. Looking for anyone willing to help develop plugins, or build:)

vapetricks420's Avatar vapetricks4204/23/19 5:22 pm
1 emeralds 71
Hey all! Alec here.

I'm looking for anyone to give a hand in building, or develop plugins.

I, along with a few other friends, are attempting to start up a brand new Kingdoms server (using this plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/kingdoms-battle-for-land-might-and-glory.11833/)

The server itself is still in early versions of development. We're hoping to make this a very unique server, as we're aware there are wayyy too many survival and factions servers nowadays.

Please note: we're not currently looking for any other type of staff other than Devs or Builders.

At this point in time, we have four friends as a part of this endeavor. A couple can build fairly well, and I can write plugins and have experience starting up new servers. So if you were to help us out, you wouldn't be taking on the load completely alone. Although I can code and write plugins, my skills are very limited and it would be great if I could work together with someone else on all of it.

Our ages range from 16 to 18, so although we'd prefer if you were around that age, we still have an open mind if you're not.

Also, we're prefer if you had discord and were comfortable talking in a chat during development and during the application process.

Thanks, all!
vapetricks420
Level 11 : Journeyman Dolphin