Devs/Engineers needed ASAP!

jwinthepro's Avatar jwinthepro9/22/15 8:42 pm
1 emeralds 126 2
9/22/2015 9:46 pm
jwinthepro's Avatar jwinthepro
Hello guys, Dimensional Gaming is in desperate need of developers/engineers. I'm the StaffManager at DGN, so I'm in charge of recruiting and finding great staff! Dimensional Gaming is a network with over five gamemodes. We plan to release by Octoboer 10, and we're in desperate need of active staff. Activity is important, we wish that you only apply if you plan to be on an hour or more almost every day. Staff on DGN get a variety of perks, ranging from /fly and /nick. However, you should only be applying if you wish to help out the community, not if you want free perks.

Particularly, we need a developer that's knowledgable with SSH and C++. Language experience isn't necessary, though. Feel free to apply if you just want to help out with plugins or permissions (these people are called engineers while devs know actual language/code). Please apply on this form only! Here's the application format.

What is your first name?
Do you want to be a Dev or Engineer?
What is your Skype?
What is your Minecraft IGN?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
What kind of language do you know?
What timezone are you in?
What is your experience with coding on servers, and how do you plan to use it?
Are you familiar with Multicraft?
Are you familiar with Pex?
Are you familiar with SSH?
jwinthepro
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2015 9:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
frhoshino1
A little about me :

Hello! I'm Frhoshino1. I've been looking around the minecraft community after a dedicated owner who wants to develop a professional minecraft server. I really think your server might be ready to have large community but there are some features you would need such as a well designed website, gfx logo and custom plugins. I like helping and meeting people over the community so we can be partners and create together a pretty nice server. It's NOT the first time i hear people saying that want to create a professional server, a large community, etc... To be honest, I must say that on the past, i wanted to create the best minecraft server ever but then i realized how difficult it is to have a player base from 50-100 players. I don't really know who you are or what you do but i'm sure you can trust me!

My application:

What is your first name?: My name is Felipe.

Do you want to be a Dev or Engineer? I would like to apply for Engineer

What is your Skype? My skype is Frhoshino1. Fell free to add me.

What is your Minecraft IGN?: My IGN is Frhoshino1.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I don't know for sure. Probably 2-3 years.

What kind of language do you know?: I know Java, NXT and a little about HTML

What timezone are you in? My timezone is (GMT-3).

What is your experience with coding on servers, and how do you plan to use it?:
I used to code for my server. However, i retired for a while and i'm looking for a new job. I'm planning to use my overall skills and work alogside you to provide the best minecraft experience.

Are you familiar with Multicraft?: Sure. In fact, that's the only control panel I've worked with.

Are you familiar with Pex?: Yes. I'm my opinion, it's easier then GM.

Are you familiar with SSH? Yes. I had to set it when i started playing minecraft on my vanilla server.
09/22/2015 9:46 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
jwinthepro
Great application! We hope to hear from you soon!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome