†Dimension Craft† Looking for mature and experienced staff.

iMiles's Avatar iMiles8/7/12 3:08 pm
9/4/2012 6:49 pm
Dawn_Slayer_1's Avatar Dawn_Slayer_1
DimensionCraft is a 169 slot server looking for staff: 108.170.35.165:25565
We are currently in need of staff. Please look and read everything. Our website is
http://dimensioncraft.enjin.com/ Dimensioncraft is owned by Sunyshoremon and Caboose_RvsB.

JOBS OPEN:
========================

- Administrator (1-2 Slots Left)
- Head_Moderator (0 Slots Left) (Dawn_Slayer_1)
- Moderator ( 3-4 Slots Left)
- Head_Emperor (1Slot Left)
- Emperor ( 2-3 Slots Left)
- Head_Developer (1 Slot Left)
- Developer (3-4 Slots Left)
- Leading Website Developer (1 Slot Left)
- Website Developer (2-3 Slot Left)
- Website Engineer (2-3 Slots Left)
- Website Administrator (1-2 Slots Left)
- Website Global Moderator (2-3 Slots Left)
- Website Moderator (3-4 Slots Left)
- Leading_Architect (0 Slots Left) (zFuture)
- Architect (2-3 Slots Left)
- Donators (As much as possible)

JOB DESCRIPTIONS
==========================
- Administrator [Keeps the server
running, helps the staff, and helps
donate to the server.]

- Head_Moderator [Keeps in-touch
with the moderators and helps monitor
the server.]

- Moderator [Helps users and
makes sure nobody breaks the rules.]

- Head_Emperor [In-Charge of all the
major building projects]

- Emperor [Helps build large structures
or projects.]

- Head_Developer [Experienced with ALL types
of encoding and is able to put it in use to help
the team of developers with plugins, voting scripts
for the enjin website.]

- Developer [Experienced with all/Most
types of encodingand is able to put it to
good use to make plugins and etc.]

- Leading Website Developer [Helps create
banners, voting modules, and etc for the
ENJIN website. Also leads the website developers.]

- Website Developer [Helps create
banners, voting modules, and etc for the
ENJIN website.]

- Website Engineer [Helps the Web. Devs. with
encoding for html scripts.]

- Website Administrator [Monitors everything going
on with the website. Has to also pay monthly for the
website.]

- Website Global Moderator [In-Charge of all of the
forum posts.]

- Website Moderator [In-Charge of a section of the
forums.]

- Leading_Architect [In-Charge of planning
huge building projects and works with
Head_Emperor.]

- Architect [Helps plan the big building projects
with the Leading_Architect.]

- Donators [Will be given special perks
and more items than other regular users.]

REQUIREMENTS
====================================
- MUST BE 14 or older to have a job.
- MUST have none or at the maximun of 1 ban
from mcbans.com (I will check).
- MUST have a ton of experience. Please list.
- MUST be responsible.
- MUST follow directions that you are given.
- MUST NOT abuse your rank or there will be
savage consequences.
- MUST be respectful to the users and the staff.
- MUST help the users IF IT IS A LEGITIMATE CAUSE.
- MUST be dedicated to this server.
- MUST be contributing to the server is any way.
- Help advertise.
- MUST BE A FAST TYPER AND GOOD WITH GRAMMAR.
- MUST BE good at WORLDEDIT and Voxel Sniper.

APPLICATION FORMAT
================================
Name:
IGN:
What are you applying for?:
What makes you deserve this
position more than anyone else?:
Experience:
What are you going to do for the server:
Coding experience:
Can you donate if the server needs you to?:
(Admins are required to. And Head_Web. Dev.)
What can you build?:
Screenshots:
Did you ever grief in your minecraft career:
Did you ever get banned? If so, Why?:
Style of building (Medieval, Modern, etc.):
What protection plugin do you favorite the most?:
What is you favorite TV show?:
When did you start playing minecraft?:
Give me a brief summary of your whole minecraft
career:
iMiles
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Dawn_Slayer_1
09/04/2012 6:49 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Attention everybody who loves this server. It is currently shut down right now but if we can get up to 30$ immdeiatly pm me and if you do you will get privlages and positions in this server. The more you donate the bettwer position youll be
Dawn_Slayer_1
09/02/2012 7:47 am
No. The one you know as imiles the coowner griefed and shut down the server forever
wiktor112233
09/02/2012 7:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I highly suggest
http://tinyurl.com/9ghxzaj
They have reliable and affordable services with 99.9% uptime.
Dawn_Slayer_1
09/02/2012 7:24 am
Stop Posting. This server is whit down
Godsspeed
09/01/2012 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name: Justin
IGN: Latestnight
Timezone: Est
What are you applying for?: Administrator

position more than anyone else?: I am a helpful player, I know ingame commands, I have experience of servers. I am mature, and easy going. I will help anyone anyway I can. I hope to help you, and others. I want to make amazing builds, play, and have fun.

Experience: I have been a head developer, developer, Moderator, Co-owner on other servers. So I have very well experience in all the fields.

What are you going to do for the server: I will bring new fresh ideas to the table for you and for the server in general. I want to help out anyone and anyway I can. I am a helpful, Generous kind of person. I will donate, and or help build. I will moderate, I will make sure the Server runs well, and right. I will make sure everyone is following rules and enjoying themselves.

Coding experience: I have experience in Plugins, and Basic Java. I have common knowledge of it all, i have been a developer on other servers, but i havent made a Plugin yet. I am currently working on a mod with a friend. But overall I have common knowledge of it all.
Can you donate if the server needs you to?: yes
What can you build?: I can build Mansions to Mountain side houses.
Screenshots:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/86346210@N05/
Did you ever grief in your minecraft career: no
Did you ever get banned? If so, Why?: no
Style of building (Medieval, Modern, etc.): All different styles. Most perferred style is medieval
What protection plugin do you favorite the most?: WorldGuard
What is you favorite TV show?: The Walking dead
When did you start playing minecraft?: 4 Score ago (4 years) :p
career: I have basically played singleplayer. I liked to build castles, build whatever came to my mind. I like to be creative about how I do things, and make it perfect. Details and such. I then play Local servers with my brothers. We have tons of fun, we role play, create, and just enjoy it. I have played minecraft classic, and I play on servers when I get the chance. I enjoy the game, and I love much about it.
Dawn_Slayer_1
09/01/2012 8:03 pm
Really Cabs? I thought you were cool, Im so glad I didnt give you money for your hax. Suny are you making a new server?
Diddythatflys
09/01/2012 7:21 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Farmer
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy
Position you are interested in: Any staff position that you think I may be suited for. But I especially would like to be a moderator. But any staff position would be fine.

Past experience with that position: I have been moderators on a couple servers, but most of them are no longer active because of an inability to pay for server hosting.

Are you actively holding this role on a different server? I am currently in the rank of "Police" on a server called "MaxBuild". But it isn't 24/7, so whenever it is up, I am stuck with some other boring servers, completely unlike this one.

Reason for applying/ Why should I pick you?: I don't want to be part of the staff team to abuse. I actually love to help people, and to make sure people have a good time. Proof of that is that I have my own server just so people can have fun. Not for my benefit. It doesn't even have any set up donation program.

What do you want to see from me, as a server owner?: From you, all I want is a owner who respects everyone, and one that doesn't make everyone part of his staff just because you know them. I am also looking for one who will let me have some time to enjoy the server, instead of working on it every passing minute.

Additional Comments/Requests: I have played on the server for only about a half hour, but it is freaking awesome. I love the regions.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
Also,being an administrator would be quite nice.
sunyshoremon
09/01/2012 2:34 pm
Why the fuck did you make this thread if you only wanted to delete the server in the end like wtf??? Just for the fucking lolz
sunyshoremon
09/01/2012 2:33 pm
iMiles (Caboose_RvsB) has destroyed DimensionCraft and his only point was to destroy the server when he applied for it. So I don't know why he has this thread open, it's just for the trolling to have this thread, you don't need to put anything in because all he wants to do is troll.
XSLinKsZ
08/31/2012 3:34 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
Name: Anthony
IGN: xSLinKsZ
Timezone: eastern
What are you applying for?: Website developer ....and mod or admin
position more than anyone else?: Reason For wanting to become Mod: I have been very experienced in staffing.
I am a server favorite. I have been playing minecraft since alpha.
I am trustful, respectful, and determining.
I welcome and greet all players on the server.
I am great at solving everyday problems, arguments, and disputes.
I also keep watchful eyes on suspicious people.
I obey all higher ranked staff...as well as appreciate lower ranked staff.
I never abuse my powers as i am mature. I have a 0% tolerance for griefing,
which will result in jail or a ban. I also help create a nice and healthy
community.
Experience: Been playing mc since alpha
What are you going to do for the server: Admin if not then head mod
Coding experience: Not so great with java
Can you donate if the server needs you to?: Dont have a paypal or credit card
What can you build?: absolutely amazing with redstone and small builds
Screenshots: uh i can email them to you
Did you ever grief in your minecraft career: I used to when minecraft multiplier first came out (ALONG time ago.)
Did you ever get banned? If so, Why?: Yes for "Spamming" chat
Style of building (Medieval, Modern, etc.): redstone...and modern/architectural
What protection plugin do you favorite the most?: World guard
What is you favorite TV show?: Dont really watch tv but i i do i watch motorcross
When did you start playing minecraft?: alpha
career: Well I used to own a server so im pretty good with staffing servers, and i know how everything works..

If accepted plz email foxridu@gmail.com
sunyshoremon
08/31/2012 3:14 pm
He said he doesn't have the time for it^
IceyMidnight
08/22/2012 12:34 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: Dylan
IGN: IceyMidnight
Timezone: (UTC+10:00) Brisbane
What are you applying for?: Moderator
What makes you deserve this position more than anyone else?: I believe I should be chosen for this position as I am a friendly social person who can interact and work with others in a productive manner. I offer my full knowledge to those who need assistance with any confrontation, question or issues they may have. I do not express leniency for people who have violated rules directly as they have chosen their fate.
Experience: I have been a Moderator on two servers, an admin on one server which was shut down and I have run my own (Non-Minecraft) server.
What are you going to do for the server: I offer my skills with people to the server as I find helping others will build a solid player community. I offer my idea's and concept's to the server and it's staff in all area's. I will take reasonable action against players that violate the rules. I offer my time and dedication to keeping your server happy and enjoyable.
Coding experience: I'm sadly not very experienced in the coding area as I don't do much work with coding outside plugins for Minecraft and assignments for schooling.
Can you donate if the server needs you to?: Yes, despite recently loosing my job, I am searching for a new one.
What can you build?: I can build anything that has a set plan or anything under supervision (People instructing where things go), other than that I sadly am not that experienced of a builder.
Screenshots: Currently unavailible but I shall update you once my current project is complete.
Did you ever grief in your minecraft career: I have not griefed in my Minecraft career.
Did you ever get banned? If so, Why?: I have been banned from a server after a dispute with an admin about my building being burnt down, I was later banned for griefing and they claimed I burnt it down myself.
Style of building (Medieval, Modern, etc.): I'm a huge fan of Modern buildings as my home is currently undergoing a renovation to make it more modern.
What protection plugin do you favorite the most?: Regios v5
What is you favorite TV show?: Futurama
When did you start playing minecraft?: Online: Earlier This Year. Offline: A Few Years
Give me a brief summary of your whole minecraft career: My entire Minecraft career would consist of playing on multiple servers, earning a moderator rank on one and being given it on other. Becoming an admin and helping start up a server that met its eventual demise. That about sums it up. Thankyou for taking the time to read this.
Kind Regards,

IceyMidnight
iMiles
08/24/2012 1:34 am
Seems pretty Legit. Contact Sunyshoremon on skype for more information.
iMiles
08/21/2012 11:11 pm
Bump. We still have more positions open! And please post HQ posts please if you are going to apply. I do not want to see 1 minute posts. High Quality please.
sunyshoremon
09/01/2012 5:17 pm
Why the fuck would you act like this when your only point is to destroy the server you dumbfuck
iMiles
08/16/2012 10:57 pm
Bump.
Rush_King
08/15/2012 9:50 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Blake

IGN: RushxKing

Timezone: Pacific

What are u appplying for? Admin

What makes you deserve this position mre than anyone else? I am a great builder and a friendly person.Also if a problem arises i will deal with it friendly and calmy. Also i know alot of the commands.

Experience: I have been admin 3 times on different servers.

What are u going to do for the server? Help people out and build and do whatever else i am asked to do.

What can you build? I can build modern or medieval buildings i can build those big or small.
coding experience? none

Can u donate if the server needs you to? Yes i could.

Do you grief? never

Did you ever get banned? no

Style of building? modern and medieval

What is your favorite protection plugin? world guard

What is ypur favorite tv show? Wipeout

How long have you had minecraft? 2 years
SneakyMuffin7
08/15/2012 9:32 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
Guys, after getting Admin on the server I have seen that this is a great community with lots of potential. For what It may well become, it is worth applying for, whatever rank you may get or want.
HoofusGames
08/13/2012 8:11 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Monroe
IGN: Sub0Gamer
Age: 13 (Hopefully my application can convince you to make an exception)!
Timezone: Pacific Standard time
What are you applying for?: Moderator
What makes you deserve this:
position more than anyone else?: Because I've owned my own server before and know how to handle griefers and players! And I also am great with plugins!
Experience: I haven't really bothered to be an admin on anyone else's server before so I thought I'd try out for a position on this one!
What are you going to do for the server: Maturity, Help, Building, Dedication, and Plugin help!
Coding experience: None at all!
Can you donate if the server needs you to?: If I join and am with the server for a while and it was an emergency then of course!
What can you build?: Medieval Houses, Swamp Huts, and Guard Towers!
Screenshots: https://plus.google.com/u/0/112577732986337018712/posts
Did you ever grief in your minecraft career: Only in a raiding server and it was allowed!
Did you ever get banned? If so, Why?: I got banned once do to someone framing me!
Style of building (Medieval, Modern, etc.): Medieval Si-Fi
What protection plugin do you favorite the most?: WorldGaurd
What is you favorite TV show?: The Big Bang Theory
When did you start playing minecraft?: Beta 1.2
career: I hosted a few servers in my career all were successful but eventually were shut down! I like to join servers to where I feel at home, and I've always wanted to be an admin on a server! I like to follow orders and help people, it makes me feel happy!
sunyshoremon
08/13/2012 2:11 am
There are some good people here caboose.. you avn't spoken to me about thease people
SneakyMuffin7
08/13/2012 12:35 pm
Suny , you may have talked to caboose about me, but I'll be able to speak to you tomorrow. I've been away. See you then
sigmatosis
08/12/2012 10:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Cody Rogers.

IGN: sigmatosis also i just saw i have 2 MCBANS god dangit but one of them is just a server where the admin didnt like me cause i was ganna get promoted above him.

Timezone:MST

What are you applying for?: Head-Vanisher or vanisher AND website moderator

position more than anyone else?::
I want to fully dedicate myself to this well thought out server and stop the horde of hackers and griefers. I ran multiple servers myself (closed evern though donations could hold up longer) and i think i will be a great vanisher. I know all the signs of nodus-and other client users as i have studied these well.

Experience: Owner of my server, Admin on several others. Also I can spend all day weekends and about 5 hours weekday.
What are you going to do for the server: Help keep the hackers in check and keep people inline. I will also donate depending on irl stuff.

Coding experience: I am an intermediate java coder and i know very little html.
Can you donate if the server needs you to?: Yes but not right right now.

What can you build?: Honestly i'm a terrible builder i have no creativety i'm more of a people person.
Screenshots:

Did you ever grief in your minecraft career: Yes. Honestly i don't think anyone who hasn't griefed should get a Vanisher role. (Keep in mind this was a personall revenge on a server who robbed us of 50$.) And i know all the signs of client users.
Did you ever get banned? If so, Why?: Yes for the above reason

What protection plugin do you favorite the most?: World-Gaurd+Safezone.

What is you favorite TV show?: Supernatural

When did you start playing minecraft?:Alpha on an account named neolunar but that was given to a friend.

career:
Well i have been playing for so long. But i started off on a nice warm community that was just a survival building server where you could et an admin to give you a plot and build. then i became a fan of Factions and became top faction on many servers. On one server i donated 50$ after a month or two and our base got griefed by an admin which i then raided. then i joined a 'GotWood' faction and we were hardcore. We made a official gotwood server which was shutdown after a month even though we got 100$ in donations (i was a moderator and server admin).
And after some failed attempts at servers here i am willing to spend all my time (5hours a day on weekdays and more on weekends in order to help this well thought-out server.)
iElite1023
08/12/2012 7:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Miles is my app still open for Mod?
iMiles
08/12/2012 10:08 pm
Yes. Please add: Sunyshoremon on skype.
iMiles
08/12/2012 5:52 pm
Lots of positions left.
iMiles
08/12/2012 5:07 pm
Bump.
Dawn_Slayer_1
08/12/2012 11:21 am
There are still a lot of posistions open. Don't be affraid to apply.
iMiles
08/11/2012 10:22 pm
Bump.
SneakyMuffin7
08/11/2012 2:14 pm
Name:Jake

IGN:SneakyMuffin7

Timezone:GMT

What Am I Applying For?: Administrator

What Makes Me Deserve This Position More Than Anyone Else?: I'm a funny, decent and trustworthy guy willing to help anyone with any problems they may have. Taking up positions of responsibility has always been something I am proud of doing, and am always committed once motivated. Also, I am experienced as a leading staff member.

Experience: Admin 2x, TeamSpeak Admin 1x, Server Operator 1x, Head mod 2x, Moderator 5x

What Will I Do For The Server?:I will help the server whenever it needs help and do whatever is required to make this community flourish and become the best it can be. I can terraform worlds with VoxelSniper, so if you should need help then you can ask me.

Coding Experience:None, Sorry.

Can You Donate To The Server If You Need To?:Yes, if I am fully committed to the server, which I am sure I will be, I can donate £10-£20 at a time within reason.

What Can I Build?: Well, I can build in many styles with many large scales, but my main styles are Modern, Fantasy and Medieval.

Screenshots Sorry, but my work, on the FyreUK server, can only be viewed within the members section of the FyreUK Forums. I'm afraid you will have to trust me.

Have You Ever Griefed?:Minor, see below.

Have You Ever Been Banned?:I was banned from a tekkit server following a mix-up regarding me cutting down one's rubber tree. On the server, there were no rules about putting fences around trees to claim them.

Style Of Building: Elven.

What Protection Plugin Do You Favor The Most?:World Guard.

What Is Your Favorite TV Show?:Breaking Bad.

When Did You Start Playing MineCraft?: 8 months ago.

A Brief Summary Of Your Minecraft Career Played survival single player first of all, then moved to various PvP servers, getting a rank of authority on each of the ones I went on most. Then I found FyreUK, and joining the server had caused me to play only Creative for 3 months. I became an incredibly good builder on there. After becoming popular with members, they introduced me to Tekkit, which i played along with survival. As of now, I manage servers I am admin/mod on, play FyreUK creative, and Tekkit.

I hope you liked my application,

Thanks,

SneakyMuffin7
iMiles
08/11/2012 7:59 pm
Very nice application. I need to talk with sunyshoremon about this.
iElite1023
08/11/2012 12:28 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Name:Stafford.

IGN:iElite1023

Timezone:Central time USA.

What are you applying for?:Moderator.

position more than anyone else?:I think I deserver the position more than anyone else is because I am respectful and I listen to everyone on the server. I will help when I need to be called and I will always be on.

Experience:I have been an admin on 2 servers and a mod on 1.

What are you going to do for the server:I am going to help the server where ever it needs help with.

Coding experience:I was dev on one server. Im alright.

Can you donate if the server needs you to?:I will try my best to donate if they need me.

What can you build?:I can build huge Medieval buildings.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/DX05i

Did you ever grief in your minecraft career:I only grief if they allow it in the server.

Did you ever get banned? If so, Why?:No.

Style of building (Medieval, Modern, etc.):Medieval.

What protection plugin do you favorite the most?:WorldGuard.

What is you favorite TV show?:The Walking Dead.

When did you start playing minecraft?:Since beta.

career:I pretty much find a server that I like and I play on it untill it gets boring or it gets hacked.

Hope I can get accepted!
- iElite1023
iMiles
08/10/2012 8:24 pm
BUMP.
MarcumNetwork
08/10/2012 7:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
My name is Baily Zachariah.

My In-Game Name is MW3Gamerlocation.

My Age is 14.

My Timezone is US Central GMT

I am applying for Moderator/Administrator.

Why do i deserve this position more than anyone else; I don't, I'm just another applicant hoping to become a moderator to help servers grow.

My experience; I have played minecraft for 3 years, and 1 of those years i spent as a staff member.That meaning all-together staff.

I am on most days, almost all day. I can put my dedication and patience into keeping the server stable, and out of the reach of griefers. I teleport to each player once every ten minutes, to make sure they arn't griefing.

Can i donate if the server needs me to; It sounds like a requirement that you need to donate,but maybe.

What can i build? Modern structures, Decorative Houses, wool tools..
Screenshots; New computer, lost all my screenshots

Did i ever grief in my minecraft career; Only on Servers that ALLOW it. (ex. Factions/pvp/raiding/grief servers.)

Did i ever get banned; Yes, one a server had an admin that unless you paid him a certain amount of in-game money he would temp-ban/ban you.

My preferred style of building is Modern, But i try to do medieval sometimes.

What is the protection plugin i favor the most; If you mean what i think, Protection stones/Worldgaurd.

My favorite tv show is The Walking Dead on AMC.

I started playing minecraft when i was 11.

My whole minecraft career i spent as mainly a builder. Eventually i started getting better at commands and configuration files... Then i started become staff at some servers, now i have lots of experience overall as a/an staff member. I know configuration files, commands, plugins, how to solve situations, etc.

Hope i'm selected.
iMiles
08/10/2012 7:36 pm
Pretty nice application. Talk on the server
bobotheredmonkey
08/09/2012 8:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Caboose since Head_Moderator is taken can I apply for Moderator?
iMiles
08/10/2012 7:04 pm
Yes, but you will need to ask suny and apply here.
globdom
08/09/2012 6:45 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Why wasn't i accepted as a Head-Vanisher?
iMiles
08/09/2012 6:17 pm
Bump.
Snurf_Goggler_1
08/09/2012 6:02 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
Trust me on this, I'm better than almost anyone else you could accept.
Snurf_Goggler_1
08/09/2012 5:53 pm
So, did I make emperor?
bobotheredmonkey
08/09/2012 5:49 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Name: bobotheredmonkey
IGN: None, sorry
Age: 13 (Please still take this spplication into consideration.)
Timezone: Eastern USA
What are you applying for?: Head Moderator
position more than anyone else?: I am good with lots of plugins (World Edit, WorldGuard, Essentials, Chest Shop, and many more.) I will ban temp. ban or kick people for breaking any rules.
Experience: I own my own server so I have a lot of experience with being a staff member. This was also the first multiplayer server I ever joined. (About 7 mos. ago.)
What are you going to do for the server: Mainly I will build. I can also work with most plugins you throw at me. I am probably best at building PvP Arenas, wooden cottage like houses, and towns.
Coding experience: I do not have any coding experience.
Can you donate if the server needs you to?: Its not a definite no or a definite yes.
What can you build?: I can build towns, wooden cottages, arenas and almost anything you ask me to.
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/x4GY3 http://imgur.com/yxExm http://imgur.com/sXLVi
http://imgur.com/L3PNF
Did you ever grief in your minecraft career: I have only griefed on a server where it is allowed.
Did you ever get banned? If so, Why?: I have been banned from 2 servers, 1. ObsidianCraft banned for language, I am on mcbans one more time from my friends server who abuses mcbans.
Style of building (Medieval, Modern, etc.): Modern
What protection plugin do you favorite the most?: World Guard
What is you favorite TV show?: Mythbusters
When did you start playing minecraft?: About 9 months ago.
career: Well I started playing Minecraft in survival single player. I got lots of good critique from my sibling and friends so I moved to SMP. DarkSuny (DimensionCraft I am just so used to calling it DarkSuny) was my first multiplayer server where I was actually welcomed and greeted. And then I became more involved in the game, I now own a server make my own skins and my friend and I are thinking about making a plugin even.

* I know I may not reach the age requirements but I really hope you look this application over.

Thanks!

~bobo
iMiles
08/09/2012 5:51 pm
Sorry Head_Moderator has been taken.
Staffe
08/09/2012 5:47 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Name: Staffan, i think it will be for the best if you just call me Staff
IGN: Staffe
Timezone: GMT +1 / GMT +2
What are you applying for?: Head emperor, Emperor, head architect, architect
What makes you deserve this position more than anyone else?: I would say that I am a good leader, creative and a good builder. I always take projects with great enthusiasm and when i have a project before me i do my best to get it done to perfection.
Experience: Alot. Not much more to say really
What are you going to do for the server: I will provide the community with a soul willing to help others. I am also a quite good builder which I guess would provide the server something.
Coding experience: A little, not much though
Can you donate if the server needs you to?: Yepp
What can you build?: Everything
Screenshots: I rebooted my computer not long ago, so i dont have any builds :/
Did you ever grief in your minecraft career: I griefed my own house, does that count?
Did you ever get banned? If so, Why?: Not that i can remember.
Style of building (Medieval, Modern, etc.): Mainly Medieval, sci-fi works too though ^.^
What protection plugin do you favorite the most?: World Guard i guess.
What is you favorite TV show?: Naruto?
When did you start playing minecraft?: 2 years ago
career: I started of playing sole survival, I loved it, though i always dug underground which made me a bit depressed, sounds funny i know but it's true ^.^ Anyways that's when i started building and the creativity started to flow, I have actually never experianced such an urge to build new things before. Anyways here i am, looking for someone to build with
iMiles
08/09/2012 5:49 pm
Maybe Architect may be good for you.
Snurf_Goggler_1
08/09/2012 5:39 pm
Like I said in the application, I don't have any as I only really do builds in faction server, as for how do you know I'm even a good builder, I guess you just have to trust me. I have one build screenshotted, But it's small and not nearly up to par with my skills today.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/pics-of-builds/
iMiles
08/09/2012 5:59 pm
Maybe accepted as Architect 4/10 chance.
James239711
08/09/2012 5:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I dont mean to sound rude or anything but when i went on your server i read all the signs and i still got lost. Also it seems all you care about is the people who can donate...
sunyshoremon
08/13/2012 2:07 am
lmfao add us on skype and well speak to you
yeah the spawn isterrible atm
Snurf_Goggler_1
08/09/2012 5:17 pm
IGN:Snurf_Goggler_1
Age:13, I will be turning fourteen in a month, but please take into account the my age does not affect my building skill in no way what so ever.
Timezone:PST
What are you applying for?: I'm applying for head emperor.
What makes you deserve this: I'm not as stupid as most minecrafters, and I know when somethings a bade idea or not. I am a very good designer and builder and incorporate various styles into my work. I place my self in the top 10% or less of all minecrafters in terms of building. Another thing that you will value in me, is my good grammar and fast typing, as well as my activity. I'm on for 4+ hours a day.
position more than anyone else?:I don't quite grasp what this is asking me.
Experience:Frankly, I have not really built very much, when I do it's more than someone can ask for. I'm not the kind of minecrafter that would build 50 hotels, or something and say I'm good at building. (I say that because minecrafters always want to build hotels, and they are always crappy.)
What are you going to do for the server: I would like to bring my skill and intelligence to this server. As I stated earlier I know when something's a bad idea or not. This does not apply only to building. (In detail on the intelligence)
Can you donate if the server needs you to?: Sadly, I cannot. I might eventually.
What can you build?: I can build almost anything, but I don't really like this question very much.
Screenshots: Sadly, I do not have any screenshots, but nevertheless I will not disappoint you.
Did you ever grief in your minecraft career: I have never griefed anything professionally made. I say that because I have a habit of playing faction servers, where griefing other players is allowed.
Did you ever get banned? If so, Why?: I have, but the only times I have been banned are for crappy reasons. Infact whenever I have been banned, that admin who banned me, has done more things against the rules than I.
What protection plugin do you favorite the most?:Definitely factions.
What is you favorite TV show?: Modern Family, Doctor who, etc.
When did you start playing minecraft?:1.0
career:I have built various faction bases of great design and have been trying to get a place on a server to build, but every server I try never gets off the ground and my work ends up never being seen, which wastes hours of work.

Please accept me, I will be a valuable asset to your server!
iMiles
08/09/2012 5:25 pm
Screenshots please. Buildings you created with Worldedit or Voxel Sniper?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome