DudeCraft [Brand New Server]

Pop4Smurf's Avatar Pop4Smurf10/1/11 3:35 am
1 emeralds 194 3
10/1/2011 9:20 pm
Pop4Smurf's Avatar Pop4Smurf
Hey Guys, Me And A Friend Just Made An Awesome faction server it has a mob arena in the town, Read The Bottom Of This Paragraph For More Info On Whats At Spawn. The Rules Are At Spawn And If You Sign Up for one of our websites you get one item of choice spawned for you. there are some restrictions to what can be spawned. its all at the spawn in the server. but i have to say im having alot of fun already. We Have Just Recently Added Hidden Treasures Across The Map They All Vary From Temples, Ruins, Or any other random chest hidden in either an npc village, a stronghold, dungeon and all generated structures but they are mostly all hand built by us for your enjoyment. And also for fun you can use our mob arena. And Theres Extremely Friendly Staff! The Spawn Area Consists Of A Huge Castle Wall Made Of Mossy Cobblestone And Stone Slabs, A Village With Npc's, A Big Clock And Compass, And A Mob Arena. Spawn Is Still Being Worked On But Alot Is Alrredy There, So I Hope You Enjoy the Server!

sadly, the server isnt 24/7 (Yet) and uses Hamachi (For now) but i hope this isnt too bad because its worth it when you get on the server

-Just a side note, when not building or doing something for the benefit of our server, our staff plays legit, meaning we play as a normal player would and we don't use any of our admin abilities to spawn stuff.

Minecraft Faction Server
online-mode=true (Do not support Cracked Clients)
Hamachi
-----------
ID: DillonNProductionsOnline
Password: 1

Alternative Hamachi: DillonNProductionsOnlineTwo
Password: 1

Minecraft Application
--------------------------

IP: 5.137.151.207:25561

Enjoy!
And By The Way This IS A 1.8.1 Generated Map So There Are Ravines, Abandoned Mine Shafts, Etc.

Plugins For Players
------------------------
The Factions Codes (Of Course)
Mob Arena
All Essentials Codes
-------------------------------------

Minecraft Non-Faction Server:
online-mode=false (Support Cracked Clients)
Hamachi:
---------------------------------
Network Name: Delta Craft
Network Password: 1

Alternative:

Network Name: DeltaCraft2
Network Password: 1
----------------------------------
Minecraft Information:
Server IP: 5.122.87.151
-----------------------------------

Websites
-------------

http://www.dillonnproductions.webs.com

http://www.minecraftmapadvertizing.webs.com

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
Please Post Them On The Topic For Them At http://www.minecraftmapadvertizing.webs.com
Thanks
Pop4Smurf
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger