Dwarven City Build Server

Alacritos's Avatar Alacritos6/16/12 12:21 pm
1 emeralds 157 8
6/19/2012 3:10 am
Mystique299's Avatar Mystique299
Hi guys,
My first post on the forums, how exciting! Hopefully one in a long line if this project takes off here!

We are a very small server (2 people core) who are looking to build a dwarven city with construction beginning at then end of this week (if all goes to plan). We are looking for builders yes, but also simply ideas and concepts from you guys to help us along; if you don't want to build that's fine! Please leave a comment with a suggestion for a design feature, building etc that you would like to see.

Head over to the project page (created an hour ago and it is my first one ever so forgive the lack of detail; given nothing is started yet, its rather hard to give detail!) What I would like to stress though is that this map will terraformed from the ground up! Thats right, the map will be custom made using Voxelsniper, tailored to our every creative need.

This opportunity therefore offers the perfect opportunity to be really creative on a genuinely "blank canvas". So if you would like to be involved in ANY way at all let me know here, PM me or comment on the Project page. Terraformers, builders, conceptors, artists and simply great ideas all welcomed!

Thanks Guys and look forward to it!
Alacritos
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mystique299
06/19/2012 3:10 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
hi! I am very interested in this! i see in the comments before you want proof of my building skills; I will add some pictures at the end of this comment! My username is Mystique299 and my skin is a Dwarven Lady!

I just tried to attach pictures and it said that this : Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Sorry! Contact me (PM) for further info please(I don't really check threads).
Seahawks1001KP
06/18/2012 9:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hi my names seahawks1001. I like to build and i like to use voxelsniper. I would be happy if i could help terraform. Here is a link to my page: http://seahawks1001.imgur.com/all/ PM me if you want my help.
Jagerkampf
06/16/2012 12:56 pm
Level 28 : Expert Engineer
I'm a mildly experienced builder and I'd be interested. I have skype but I'm not too familiar with voxelsniper so I'd like to build.
Alacritos
06/16/2012 4:30 pm
Just had a look at your projects, that excavation drill is exactly the style of building that we want! The city is dwarven themed, so very steampunky. I think we would be absolutely honoured to have you if you want in; you can completely forget the whole example of a build thing. If you want a spot, you've got it.

Alacritos
Alacritos
06/16/2012 4:28 pm
Excellent. I can provide you with some more details of exactly what we will be doing. I know it's a little rude given that I asked for you but could you provide a picture of something that you have built? Just for piece of mind! Also no worries if Voxelsniper isn't your thing, that part can be dealt with

Thanks and look forward to further discussion

Alacritos
blob555
06/16/2012 12:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
I would like to build for you and I am quite an experienced builder and I have skype so well that is all.
Alacritos
06/16/2012 4:27 pm
Excellent. I can provide you with some more details of exactly what we will be doing. I know it's a little rude given that I asked for you but could you provide a picture of something that you have built? Just for piece of mind!

Thanks and look forward to further discussion

Alacritos
Alacritos
06/16/2012 12:28 pm
Oh forgot the Project page sorry!
Here you go:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... y-1015624/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com