DynamicPVP Now Recruiting!

iKPH's Avatar iKPH12/13/12 9:19 am
1 emeralds 122 9
12/15/2012 3:30 pm
iKPH's Avatar iKPH
DynamicPVP

My partner and I would like to inform you on what is about to be done over the next few weeks!

We are a new server that hopes to expand into a chain of servers that will be very successful in the future. DynamicPVP is our first server of the many to come, we have chosen to begin with Factional PVP due to the fact there are many Roleplay servers out there!

We aim to in the end have these servers set up;

-Factional PVP
-Roleplay
-DrugServer
-Prison Server
-Creative Server
-Capture the Flag, TDM and general wargames
-Hunger Games

We will be having a website as our home base with a fourm for general discussions and a front page with a news and updates area to keep you fully informed on future and recent updates to the servers and website!

What we need to do over the next 2 weeks;

-Build a Server Spawn area including a Spawn, Shops [Admin and Player] and an arena.
-Get the website setup to begin informing the people on recent changes and such.
-Host on a dedicated server for 24x7 uptime!

While we are still in the development stages of our server, we will be hosting off a home run server, and will be needing builders to help with the challenges set above!

If you are interested in helping set up what could be a very successful server chain, then please fill this application out below. Please note that all players will be given the full credit to their builds, and all players will have our first donator rank for the first month of the server being live!

Application for Builder:
Click to reveal
1) IGN:
2) Name:
3) Age:
4) Previous building exp:
5) Skype Name:
6) Building Styles:
7) Why should we choose you?:
8) Any other things we should know about you?:

The above form must be filled out correctly and honestly, and without skype your application will automatically be denied, the age we are looking for is 14 and above.

We would also like to add that if you have been accepted, we will PM you the IP and let you know exactly what you need to do.

Thank you for your time!
iKPH
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/15/2012 3:30 pm
iKPH
BUMP
12/13/2012 2:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
crazycraftertiger
1) IGN:crazyxtiger
2) Name:Casey
3) Age:32
4) Previous building exp:1 year
5) Skype Name: Crazycagedtiger
6) Building Styles:medevil asian and mondern
7) Why should we choose you?: I am easy to get along with butt can be firm if needed can build anything if i dont know i will resaerch it
8) Any other things we should know about you?:
I usaly am on all the time and i like pie good sence of hummure
12/13/2012 1:57 pm
iKPH
BUMP
12/13/2012 10:58 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
The_Ministerial
why?
12/13/2012 11:13 am
iKPH
Unable to give enough detail on experience, 'Any' is not a good enough answer for building styles seeing as you would have to be good at everything not just basic at everything.

Sorry but your application was denied, if you are still willing to argue as to why it was then do so, but i will no longer reply to your posts.

Thank You and Sorry,

Maybe when we go public, or if we ever need some extra help, i will get hold of you, tough right now, we are looking for people with a certain skill set. which at this tim, you dont have.
12/13/2012 10:57 am
iKPH
roblomoby12341) IGN:LonelyDwarfFiles
2) Name:Ethen
3) Age:14
4) Previous building exp:built a castle, maze, etc
5) Skype Name: Chickenbals123
6) Building Styles:any
7) Why should we choose you?: im a great builder
8) Any other things we should know about you?:nope

Denied.
12/13/2012 10:56 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
The_Ministerial
1) IGN:LonelyDwarfFiles
2) Name:Ethen
3) Age:14
4) Previous building exp:built a castle, maze, etc
5) Skype Name: Chickenbals123
6) Building Styles:any
7) Why should we choose you?: im a great builder
8) Any other things we should know about you?: I have been playing since it came out
also i own a server or two
12/13/2012 10:35 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Princess
knighofthehorne
1) IGN: knighofothehorne
2) Name: Jessi
3) Age: 17
4) Previous building exp: Built on a few different servers, great at spawns, medieval, modern, decor, etc.
5) Skype Name: jessispivey
6) Building Styles: (see building exp)
7) Why should we choose you?: I'm one of the actually mature members of PMC, considering my age and also my reasoning ability.
8) Any other things we should know about you?: I've been playing MC for about 3 years now, I love working on servers with people, and building is one of my favorite aspects of MC. c:
12/13/2012 10:50 am
iKPH
Accepted! Check your skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome