1

Eclipse Network | DEVELOPERS | ADMINISTRATION | BUILDERS

Eclipse-Roleplay •1/7/17 2:19 pm
•
557
•
1/12/2017 9:07 am
Eclipse Network

Status: DEVELOPMENT


The server and development are taking off, and with a few more staff members, we could get it done quickly. The server details is currently private at the moment for staff members. I am aiming for a unique RPG experience, with various portions of PvP and minigames. I am looking for experienced members of staff, who have well over 2 years of experience, and know what they are doing, the capability and mechanics of minecraft and servers. Someone who is unique, and diverse. Most of all, I need the man power and architecture skills of builders, developers who can create and ensure new ideas get implemented into the server, and the administration to keep things in order, and keep the players active and entertained with events. The following departments are currently opened.



Department of Development
Positions Available
Head of Development - OPEN

Technical Developer - OPEN

Lore Developer - OPEN


Department of Administration
Positions Available
Head of Administration - OPEN

Department Manager - OPEN

Staff Administrator - OPEN

Administrator - OPEN

Moderator - OPEN

Trial Moderator - OPEN


Department of Architecture
Positions Available
Head of Architecture - OPEN

Staff Architect - OPEN

Architect - OPEN





APPLICATION


Minecraft Name:

Skype Name:

Other means of contact:

Do you have teamspeak?:

Do you use discord?:

Age:



DEPARTMENT: (Please state which department you are applying for here.)



What experience do you have with managing, administration, constructing or developing a server?:





What do you have to offer at Eclipse-Network? What makes you a valuable asset over anyone else?:




How do you plan on fulfilling tasks in your department?:





If you are accepted, I will reply and contact you.
Posted by
Eclipse-Roleplay
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

14

General Pony
• 01/12/2017 9:07 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
AndersWithTheCat



Well try and read your last post.. and then think like someone wrote that to you. since thats what i pretty much would write right now.

Secondly. I don't know about you. but i would bet my ass that you havn't seen as many applications and forms like i have running the communities i do daily.

Good luck on trying to get staff. And try not to be more arrogant in the future


¬Thanks for the advice
1
AndersWithTheCat
• 01/08/2017 2:03 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
iPug
AndersWithTheCat
iPug

Minecraft Pre-Classic version 0.0.0 came out on 10 May 2009 which makes the game 7 years old. It is impossible for you to play one whole year a non-existing game. Only by that, we can see that you are probably lying. Also, the first one year of Minecraft servers was non-existing so it is also impossible to work in a non-existing server for 2 years.

-For the other whole application you have horrible grammar and vocabulary mistakes.. just use an online corrector if you don't speak fluent English.


I hope for the sake of this server that you never get to be any sort of staff. with that way you talk to people you don't even know...


Basically, my friend I am helping him. I do not know him indeed but this is how we rate applications. You've probably never rate an application before but you have to be strict . Also, the server needs people who are mature and can do something more than normal people can. So there is a high chance of getting accepted but at the same time a chance of getting denied. So, for the sake of the server I hope you will never get to be any sort of staff, with that way you talk to people you don't even know.


Well try and read your last post.. and then think like someone wrote that to you. since thats what i pretty much would write right now.

Secondly. I don't know about you. but i would bet my ass that you havn't seen as many applications and forms like i have running the communities i do daily.

Good luck on trying to get staff. And try not to be more arrogant in the future
1
General Pony
• 01/08/2017 1:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
AndersWithTheCat
iPug

Minecraft Pre-Classic version 0.0.0 came out on 10 May 2009 which makes the game 7 years old. It is impossible for you to play one whole year a non-existing game. Only by that, we can see that you are probably lying. Also, the first one year of Minecraft servers was non-existing so it is also impossible to work in a non-existing server for 2 years.

-For the other whole application you have horrible grammar and vocabulary mistakes.. just use an online corrector if you don't speak fluent English.


I hope for the sake of this server that you never get to be any sort of staff. with that way you talk to people you don't even know...


Basically, my friend I am helping him. I do not know him indeed but this is how we rate applications. You've probably never rate an application before but you have to be strict . Also, the server needs people who are mature and can do something more than normal people can. So there is a high chance of getting accepted but at the same time a chance of getting denied. So, for the sake of the server I hope you will never get to be any sort of staff, with that way you talk to people you don't even know.
1
AndersWithTheCat
• 01/08/2017 7:11 am
• Level 1 : New Network
iPug

Minecraft Pre-Classic version 0.0.0 came out on 10 May 2009 which makes the game 7 years old. It is impossible for you to play one whole year a non-existing game. Only by that, we can see that you are probably lying. Also, the first one year of Minecraft servers was non-existing so it is also impossible to work in a non-existing server for 2 years.

-For the other whole application you have horrible grammar and vocabulary mistakes.. just use an online corrector if you don't speak fluent English.


I hope for the sake of this server that you never get to be any sort of staff. with that way you talk to people you don't even know...
1
General Pony
• 01/08/2017 6:07 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Trigen_
iPug
Stewart11194
Well I been on Minecraft for around almost 8 years


Minecraft Pre-Classic version 0.0.0 came out on 10 May 2009 which makes the game 7 years old. It is impossible for you to play one whole year a non-existing game. Only by that, we can see that you are probably lying. Also, the first one year of Minecraft servers was non-existing so it is also impossible to work in a non-existing server for 2 years.

-For the other whole application you have horrible grammar and vocabulary mistakes.. just use an online corrector if you don't speak fluent English.


its called MCPE


Minecraft Pocket Edition version Pre-release has unknown date. Although version 0.1.0 came out at August 16, 2011. Do a little research before you post anything
1
Eclipse-Roleplay
• 01/07/2017 11:04 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
iPugMinecraft Name: PugGames

Skype Name: tehcaptaincake.ftw

Do you have teamspeak?: No

Do you use discord?: Yes iPug##6219

Age: 14


DEPARTMENT: Administration Manager


What experience do you have with managing, administration, constructing or developing a server?: I used to manage a server all by my own. It was a factions server with 10 up to 20 players online 24/7 (Not many players but I was only 10) with a website and a buycraft store. Other than that I used to be a forum manager on a greek server GreekVipCraft.

What do you have to offer at Eclipse-Network? What makes you a valuable asset over anyone else?:

To start with, I have a lot of experience managing servers and I've been looking for ages for a server that actually hires a manager because this is my speciality. I speak 3 languages including English, Greek and Deutch and I will soon learn Arabic. My vocabulary and grammar level is very high, and yes that is an argument since I speak 2 more languages. I might be young but something you need to know before you even start thinking about accepting me or not I am very mature for my age and that is something that everyone that knows me well says. Also, I should let you know that in my free time I write small horror stories like the one I will provide in a spoiler bellow. Those are a few things that make me stand out in the crowd.


How do you plan on fulfilling tasks in your department?: I am hiring for this position because my speciality is writing. I want to have access to post on every section on forums and I'd also like to be the one who will post the news. That's basically how I will fulfil my tasks on my department. If there is anything else I am able to do then post on Facebook or Tweeter the events/news.

Click to reveal
Currently downloading powerpoint so i can copy-paste the story. I wrote it when i had windows 7 and i upgraded to windows 8


Interview

Thank you for applying to Eclipse Network, your application has been put on hold for a verbal interview via skype or discord. Please be ready for a friend request on skype, or discord.
1
Trigen_
• 01/07/2017 8:09 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
iPug
Stewart11194
Well I been on Minecraft for around almost 8 years


Minecraft Pre-Classic version 0.0.0 came out on 10 May 2009 which makes the game 7 years old. It is impossible for you to play one whole year a non-existing game. Only by that, we can see that you are probably lying. Also, the first one year of Minecraft servers was non-existing so it is also impossible to work in a non-existing server for 2 years.

-For the other whole application you have horrible grammar and vocabulary mistakes.. just use an online corrector if you don't speak fluent English.


its called MCPE
1
General Pony
• 01/07/2017 6:31 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Stewart11194
Well I been on Minecraft for around almost 8 years


Minecraft Pre-Classic version 0.0.0 came out on 10 May 2009 which makes the game 7 years old. It is impossible for you to play one whole year a non-existing game. Only by that, we can see that you are probably lying. Also, the first one year of Minecraft servers was non-existing so it is also impossible to work in a non-existing server for 2 years.

-For the other whole application you have horrible grammar and vocabulary mistakes.. just use an online corrector if you don't speak fluent English.
1
General Pony
• 01/07/2017 4:56 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Minecraft Name: PugGames

Skype Name: tehcaptaincake.ftw

Do you have teamspeak?: No

Do you use discord?: Yes iPug##6219

Age: 14


DEPARTMENT: Administration Manager


What experience do you have with managing, administration, constructing or developing a server?: I used to manage a server all by my own. It was a factions server with 10 up to 20 players online 24/7 (Not many players but I was only 10) with a website and a buycraft store. Other than that I used to be a forum manager on a greek server GreekVipCraft.

What do you have to offer at Eclipse-Network? What makes you a valuable asset over anyone else?:

To start with, I have a lot of experience managing servers and I've been looking for ages for a server that actually hires a manager because this is my speciality. I speak 3 languages including English, Greek and Deutch and I will soon learn Arabic. My vocabulary and grammar level is very high, and yes that is an argument since I speak 2 more languages. I might be young but something you need to know before you even start thinking about accepting me or not I am very mature for my age and that is something that everyone that knows me well says. Also, I should let you know that in my free time I write small horror stories like the one I will provide in a spoiler bellow. Those are a few things that make me stand out in the crowd.


How do you plan on fulfilling tasks in your department?: I am hiring for this position because my speciality is writing. I want to have access to post on every section on forums and I'd also like to be the one who will post the news. That's basically how I will fulfil my tasks on my department. If there is anything else I am able to do then post on Facebook or Tweeter the events/news.

Click to reveal
During the Dark Ages deep inside a newly discovered labyrinth beneath the city of Yarhnam an exploration party sent by the Archbishop found a heavily sealed rusty metallic door with the inscription “Abandon all hope ye who enter here” sculptured on it. After breaking the chains, which were holding the door shut in a way that seemed as if the person whom had sealed the door was trying to prevent someone or something from escaping, they opened the door. Suddenly they felt cold air coming out of the dark chamber. Before entering they threw a torch inside which to their surprise did not land on the floor but instead kept falling inside a pit. The moment they heard the sound of the torch hitting the ground a loud otherworldly growl came out and made the men tremble in fear. They shut the door and started to run but it was already too late. As the time passed and the Vatican had not received any news from the Archbishop they sent a Huntsman of the Holy Order to investigate. From a distance one could see the black clouds of smoke and the red sky above the city. Once the huntsman arrived at the burning city he immediately knew something was not normal. The entrance to the city had been barricaded .But that was not enough to stop the Huntsman, after he managed to break thru he finally understood what had happen. The city had been ravaged by a demonic plague that turned the residents into human looking beasts with long limbs, pitch black eyes which reflected the darkness of their souls and long, sharp claws. The Huntsman proceeded further into the city until he reached the entrance of the church, there he found a monstrosity that once was the Archbishop. The monster was several meters higher than a human, it had large arms and had a pair of sharp horns on its head, its body looked rotten with chunks of flesh and skin missing exposing it black bones.
Even though the beast had no eyes it immediately sensed the huntsman and leapt furiously towards him with the clear intent of killing him. The huntsman successfully dodged its attacks and with his saw ripped off the beasts arm, which made the beast scream ferociously and hurled a carriage with all its might towards the huntsman unsuccessfully. The outcome of the battle seemed obvious the beast was stronger and larger than the huntsman yet none of those mattered since it could not hit it’s opponent. After slaying the former Archbishop he walked towards the labyrinth to destroy the source of the plague, in other words to slay the demon. While he was in the labyrinth he encountered several victims of the plague wondering in the dark looking for prey and finally he reached the hellish pit, the source of the plague which caused Yarhnam’s destruction. A voice that sounded as if it came straight from hell called out to the huntsman “I’ve been waiting for you” and his response was “Demon, today the sky above Yarhnam shall turn blue again and the holy light may shine upon the cursed once more,
I will send you where you belong” and with that the huntsman jumped inside the pit to face the Crooked Man. Years passed and none ever heard or saw the huntsman again but neither form the demon until one day the door to the pit was opened again and hell was unleashed but this time not only upon Yarhnam but upon the whole world for this time it was not a demon whom was released but the Devil himself.
1
Stewart11194
• 01/07/2017 2:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Minecraft Name: Stewart11194

Skype Name: rexyray123

Other means of contact: Discord

Do you have teamspeak?: no

Do you use discord?: yes

Age: 16

DEPARTMENT: Administration

What experience do you have with managing, administration, constructing or developing a server?: Well i been on Minecraft for around almost 8 years. Over the year server that i have been apart come and go, one thing doesnt change is me. I have been Dev, Head-Admin, Admin on about 12 different servers. I have been the backbone that people are looking for a guy who know how people are and how to manage people. I could give you all you need from me as a Head-Admin, or whatever you think you need from me.





What do you have to offer at Eclipse-Network? What makes you a valuable asset over anyone else?: Well no man or women in my eyes is more important than each other. I think everyone has the same chance to be apart of server or help make this place a place people can find a friend or wonderful staff. Now what could i do that more important than most. I can say no, i will look at both sides of a story and make the best deciosn for the server. I can get deadline done before there here, or make a wonderful mature person to be around.




How do you plan on fulfilling tasks in your department?: While to work day and night if i have to get my deeds done. or just watching over thing to make sure things run as smoothly as possiable for everyone and you as the owner on the server.
1
Eclipse-Roleplay
• 01/07/2017 11:03 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Interview

Thank you for applying to Eclipse Network, your application has been put on hold for a verbal interview via skype or discord. Please be ready for a friend request on skype, or discord.
1
LoadingZlq
• 01/07/2017 2:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Also many custom built spawns
1
LoadingZlq
• 01/07/2017 2:28 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Minecraft Name: Cyrex

Skype Name: Mr_Zynx

Other means of contact: (will provide if get accepted)

Do you have teamspeak?: Yes

Do you use discord?: Yes

Age: 15


DEPARTMENT: Developer


What experience do you have with managing, administration, constructing or developing a server?: Well i have developed many servers and have been staff on alot of server
KrypticNetwork (HeadDeveloper)
ParadoxNetwork (Dev)
ToxicLabNetwork (Dev)
CyrexPVP (Owner)
EliteRaids ( i went from helper - JrMod - JrAdmin - SrAdmin - HeadStaff - Co-Owner then developer and Co-owner)
SplitPVP - (Dev)
Piggycraft (Dev) (for a day noticed owner was like 8)
------and many more------


What do you have to offer at Eclipse-Network? What makes you a valuable asset over anyone else?: Well since i have alot of experiance i now how it is to be a staffmember of a server also i am very trusted and work verywell




How do you plan on fulfilling tasks in your department?: Well i plan on making it different then all other server and blow peoples mid




If you are accepted, I will reply and contact you.


Extra - Ok so i have a few server i could donate as well if i get accepted
1
Eclipse-Roleplay
• 01/07/2017 11:03 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Interview

Thank you for applying to Eclipse Network, your application has been put on hold for a verbal interview via skype or discord. Please be ready for a friend request on skype, or discord.
1

Welcome