EKT Vanilla Server! 1.7.10

ToxicBigFoot's Avatar ToxicBigFoot1/26/16 5:29 pm
1 emeralds 84
EliteKamikazeTeam

EliteKamikazeTeam, also known as EKT. We are a new survival & creative mine craft server, which has been live since 08/10/2014. We have had 100% up time since the launch, and we will continue to keep it this way.

So why come on our server?
As a new gaming server that has just branched out into the mine craft community, We would like to invite you to come enjoy and experience the fun and friendliness of our team in our server. We are a laid back community and have staff in place to help each guest with any queries they may have, such as helping with builds, with projects, red stone complications, or even with the basics of mine craft. We have two worlds on our server, which you can access both, survival, and creative.

Community
Feel free to come and register on our forums and welcome yourself to the EKT Community, If you'd like to talk to the staff and get to know us better whilst in-game feel free to join us on IRC. As a community we treat all members with respect and courtesy.

Additional Info

- The version of mine craft we play on is 1.7.10, however, sometime in the near future, we will be updating it to keep up with the times, we were going to update recently to the latest version but we decided to wait until 1.9 is out, when it is out, we will immeadiately be upgrading to that if the higher majority of regular players would approve of the decision.
- Please do not ask to be oped/staffed (Positions are CLOSED) You will be turned away if you ask to be staff/admin

- Ensure you do /register [password] to access server (Password=Your Password)
(A lot of people skim read this part, but it's actually important that you do this otherwise you will not be able to play.)
- Please, Do NOT build near spawn
- We are looking for active players, people who want to play, by active i mean at least a hello once or twice a week, even if it is like 10 minutes each time
- We don't regenerate the map. Haven't done so ever and don't intend to but we do restore peoples land after six months so other people can use if (if you haven't been active at all in that time and we have tried to contact you via your forum email if registered)
- We're looking for builders, to help create our server, expand it, and make it a fun and enjoyable place to be. (You will be given limited creative abilities if you are willing to help the staff build projects that contribute the server, such as a new spawn, or another market area etc.)
- Check our website and signup to our forums and check us out on IRC.

As the days go on, we will be adding new plugins, mods and updating the server constantly to ensure maximum satisfaction and, as we see fit for the server, but, for those who are wondering which mods we have at current, the list below should
absolve you:

- Economy

- Factions (this is just a testing progress to see how things pan out, this is only really something that'll be applicable if you want to claim land to ensure no-one builds around/near/on it)

- Teleporting

- Canons

- Magic (testing)

- We also have a Dynamic Map so you can view the whole world (Survival&Creative)

If you're interested in joining our server, then the following information below should help you out.

Our server address is:

Come and join our community on our forums:

http://elitekamikazeteam.com/

Our IRC server address is:

irc.elitekamikazeteam.com

if you do not have IRC nor wish to install it, our WebIRC is:

http://chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#MineCr ... zeteam.com

We are also linked to TS3.

TS.EliteKamikazeTeam.com

Thank you in advance, many thanks for reading

Any queries/questions i will be willing to answer either here, or in pm, or ingame, hopefully see some new people soon!

Happy Gaming

-EKT-Kal16

EDIT:

If you also cick on my name it'll show you some of our projects i've uploaded to the website, which will give you a rough idea on what we do and don't have built upon the server
ToxicBigFoot
Level 31 : Artisan Crafter