I just started my own minecraft server and i'm pretty bad with permissions etc.
but I tried to get my permisions to work but every time I do the '/pex' command i just says ' Unknown command. Type /help for help'
I really don't know how to fix it.
Can someone please help me?
Edit:
Fixed it just had the wrong version installed :D
but I tried to get my permisions to work but every time I do the '/pex' command i just says ' Unknown command. Type /help for help'
I really don't know how to fix it.
Can someone please help me?
Edit:
Fixed it just had the wrong version installed :D
1
Do u know how to fix Essentials Chat 2 work?
i download it and restart the server and its not on my /? or /plugins
i download it and restart the server and its not on my /? or /plugins
