Event Server Problems.

Maddogs1's Avatar Maddogs15/22/12 2:10 pm
5/22/2012 4:18 pm
Maddogs1's Avatar Maddogs1
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/event-craft-event-based-no-whitelist-iconomy-survival

176.31.235.15:25578

I own a hosted 24/7 Minecraft server, and have quite alot of experience with hosting survival servers. However, I recently searched for an event-based server on Minecraft, and the results came back negative.

...There are NO event-based servers on minecraft...

...So i dediced to make one!
The server can be found at the above link, and the minestatus too, but my server is lacking 3 things.

1 is an event plugin which (When a player activates something/types a command) teleports players to a 'lobby', and when all players in the 'lobby' ready up somehow, they are all teleported to a certain chooseable location.
I need this URGENTLY, so any known plugins/anyone willing to create one PLEASE contact me on my server. I will pay for one.

2 is players. I'm low on players (Granted, i started yesterday.)
But if anyone knows a surefire way to get lots of players fast, please share ideas.

3 is events. I currently have 4 events, which can be seen and played on the server. However, I need many more events before it can become a true event server. Along with the event plugin this would become MUCH easier, and I also need IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS for events. Anyone with a good idea or suggestion, post here and I will reply asap.

Please, help me out on this one.
-MADDOGS1
Maddogs1
Level 58 : Grandmaster Pony